Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Milk your Ni for me

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Milk your Ni for me

My dual-seeking function needs some stimulation. Post random stuff to feed it- I'll love you forever and ever! I'll feed your if you guys want to too!
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

*hiss*

I'm trying to finish a final exam here.

Now please rape me with your .

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ifmd95
    A simple example of a relationship in econometrics from the field of labor economics is

ln(wage) = β0 + β1(Years of education) + ε.
    Economic theory says that the natural logarithm of a person's wage is a linear function of the number of years of education that person has acquired. The parameter β1 measures the increase in the natural log of the wage attributable to one more year of education. It should be noted that by using the natural log we have moved away from a simple linear regression model and are now using a non linear model, in this case, a semi-log y model. The term ε is a random variable representing all other factors that may have direct influence on wage. The econometric goal is to estimate the parameters, β0 and β1 under specific assumptions about the random variable ε. For example, if ε and Years of Education are uncorrelated, then the equation can be estimated with ordinary least squares.

If the researcher could randomly assign people to different levels of education, the data set thus generated would allow the econometrician to estimate the effect of changes in years of education on wages. In reality, those experiments cannot be conducted. Instead, the econometrician observes the years of education of and the wages paid to people who differ along many dimensions. Given this kind of data, the estimated coefficient on Years of Education in the equation above reflects both the effect of education on wages and the effect of other variables on wages, if those other variables were correlated with education. For example, people with more innate ability may have higher wages and higher levels of education. Unless the econometrician controls for innate ability in the above equation, the effect of innate ability on wages may be falsely attributed to the effect of education on wages.

The most obvious way to control for innate ability is to include a measure of ability in the equation above. Exclusion of innate ability, together with the assumption that ε is uncorrelated with education produces a misspecified model. A second technique for dealing with omitted variables is instrumental variables estimation.
    that's cool
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kabure
    *hiss*

I'm trying to finish a final exam here.

Now please rape me with your .
    haha how does one rape someone with their over posts and forums and the like? hmmm... story perhaps? i had a bad day last week and went shopping and spent 400 bucks on dresses, boots, and jewelery and bags. It was even more because it was snowing/sleeting outside and I was on Newbury street (which are a bunch of outdoor shops obvi) rather than in a mall or something. I also hadn't slept in 2 days but I HAD to go shopping cuz i was in a bad mood. I slipped and fell all over the street i think between 4 and 5 times. But I HAD to do it!

Here's some more things when it comes to fashion that I like/want:

[web:10da9b05a5]http://www.kooba.com/Sloane/pr/pd/np/104/p/96180.html[/web:10da9b05a5]

[web:10da9b05a5]http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=6 0&id=13657663&parentid=W_APP_DRESSES&sortPropertie s=+product.marketingPriority,-product.startDate&navCount=122&navAction=poppush&c olor=11[/web:10da9b05a5]

[web:10da9b05a5]http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=6 0&id=13645270&parentid=W_APP_JACKETS&sortPropertie s=+product.marketingPriority,-product.startDate&navCount=111&navAction=poppush&c olor=00[/web:10da9b05a5]

[web:10da9b05a5]http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=6 0&id=13644844&parentid=W_APP_DRESSES&sortPropertie s=+product.marketingPriority,-product.startDate&navCount=128&navAction=poppush&c olor=01[/web:10da9b05a5]

[web:10da9b05a5]http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod42150129&parentId=cat1408074 1&masterId=cat13030771&index=5&cmCat=cat000000cat0 00141cat13030734cat13030771cat14080741[/web:10da9b05a5]

[web:10da9b05a5]http://www.aldoshoes.com/eng/storeSection/redirect.cfm?sectionID=b2c/style/productDetails.cfm&itemID=66985578&&var=d&ckey=US& colorid=97[/web:10da9b05a5]

feel free to send me any of the above
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't get enough love from you to send you the above.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

econ not Ni enough?

Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive
    feel free to send me any of the above
    that's what a high β1 variable is for.
    haha true...
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LokiVanguard
    I don't get enough love from you to send you the above.
    can't say i blame u.
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Come on, now, this is all boring as hell, and you know it.

Since when are Ni and Se about economics and shopping?

And we can't "milk" our Ni ourselves; that's what Se does.

But frankly, my dear, I think you are too old for me.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wait a minute : 2+2 = 4 ? That's pretty retarded. In an other system 2+2 would equal 5. This is not logical, but this is true. I can't explain that. I really feel that 2+2=5 today. And tomorrow it would equal 78.

You're a stupid retarded weak girl, so I want you to give me your stupid so I'll feel more happy. I like to suffer but I don't know why. Women are weak, but I like to feel weaker than them.

I love you, and to prove that I'll make you suffer. You need to suffer. That's the key for the door of happiness. You won't feel happy, but you will actually be happy.

[spoil:911a347f82]I think that was [/spoil:911a347f82]

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...I really don't know what the fuck that was.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

imf i think the model with dummy variables for level of studies completed and age on the x-axis is superior
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kabure
    Come on, now, this is all boring as hell, and you know it.

Since when are Ni and Se about economics and shopping?

And we can't "milk" our Ni ourselves; that's what Se does.

But frankly, my dear, I think you are too old for me.
    haha i no, im bored at work and i feel under-stimulated. you can milk your Ni yourselves... u do use it for urself don't you? why do u think i'm too old?
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by machintruc
    Wait a minute : 2+2 = 4 ? That's pretty retarded. In an other system 2+2 would equal 5. This is not logical, but this is true. I can't explain that. I really feel that 2+2=5 today. And tomorrow it would equal 78.

You're a stupid retarded weak girl, so I want you to give me your stupid so I'll feel more happy. I like to suffer but I don't know why. Women are weak, but I like to feel weaker than them.

I love you, and to prove that I'll make you suffer. You need to suffer. That's the key for the door of happiness. You won't feel happy, but you will actually be happy.

[spoil:b73f2ad1af]I think that was [/spoil:b73f2ad1af]
    that was unnecessary.
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm going to be done with school in approximately 7.5 hours, two weeks from now I'm going to visit my girlfriend for 10 days, then I start school a week later.
    INTp, ILI Logical subtype

Drum 'n' Bass head

GorillaSound.net

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the hell does that have to do with milking benwah balls???

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that's not really variable
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by machintruc

You're a stupid retarded weak girl, so I want you to give me your stupid Extraverted Sensing so I'll feel more happy. I like to suffer but I don't know why. Women are weak, but I like to feel weaker than them.

wow, wtf. you'd get your ass beat if you said something like that to a girl and I was there.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, she'd stick her heel in his eye and then you'd laugh

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i am offended by your epithelial eccentricity. go to hell.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The power of population is so superior to the power of the earth to produce subsistence for man, that premature death must in some shape or other visit the human race. The vices of mankind are active and able ministers of depopulation.
    I was reading an article in last week's newsweek magazine about genome patters, and it notioned that cancer, and other incurable diseases, are simply nature's way of restoring balance, that humans have been programmed to gradually die out.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FWIW i like the bag and both pairs of boots....i have a bag kinda like that 'cept it has an animal print lining and it's a liz....and boots kinda like both 'cept the scrunchy ones are taller on the leg but i know whatcha mean about retail therapy....LOL...ya think this is Se or EP???

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Time We Became Real

Last night a spiral cloud gulped down the town,
    sending black rain to replace our lives.
    Light from wet pavement flickers in eyes
    resembling multi-colored marbles.
    Must be the street lamp passing on into sleep.
    Rapid Eye Movement, ghetto-style.

Shut the television off.
    I want to see again.
    Remember when we played
    on the property line?
    Baby snakes sneaked through cracks,
    pointing triangle heads and tongues
    between foundational rocks.
    But this was not the end of an era.

Playtime ended with our imaginary dad.
    He had skill. He made walls beautiful.
    I stood staring at his upper thigh,
    my arm heavy with a rock
    laced like fabric of queen ant
    and dead moss.

It's time to grieve the loss
    of playing with reptiles,
    hierarchical insects.
    Walls inside us grew tall,
    shutting down factories,
    our waterproof, airtight lids
    like lashes spellbound by
    pink eyes, sleep, and sun.
    Stomachs pumped out sadness,
    waiting for salt to show them
    they had done their job.
    But salt no longer cleansed
    or constituted tears.

Concentrate on the urgent messages
    running across the bottom of your screen.
    Beep, beep, beep, followed by jazz licks.
    This is the way it should be
    (Live from New York).
    I am the present that teaches you how to
    touch, feed, and rock
    but not feel
    (It's Saturday night).

Stay in character,
    careful to not depart
    from your comedic act.
    Who was the man who said,
    "The past isn't dead?"
    I've passed the initial death of memory,
    the one that concurred with tiny bugs
    falling like hail to rocks that would not give.
    Perhaps it's time we became real --
    you a symbol of truth,
    me a talking doll.
    whenever the dog and i see each other we both stop where we are. we regard each other with a mixture of sadness and suspicion and then we feign indifference.

Jerry, The Zoo Story by Edward Albee

http://www.google.com/search?q=norbert+wiener+quotes
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wor...ation#Volume_2

i don't know Malthus's type but Wiener and Schopenhauer are probably INTp
    I've always liked Norbert Wiener very much. ILI seems quite plausible for him. Schopenahuer, on the other hand, seems a little more INFp to me.
    Classical socionics: (), ILI-Ni
    Dual-type theory: INTp-ENTp

5w6 sp/sx
    MBTI: INTJ

Your topics sound kinky.

= Lizard?
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine Lively
    FWIW i like the bag and both pairs of boots....i have a bag kinda like that 'cept it has an animal print lining and it's a liz....and boots kinda like both 'cept the scrunchy ones are taller on the leg but i know whatcha mean about retail therapy....LOL...ya think this is Se or EP???
    haha i mean i guess maybe the particular "trendyness" and ridiculous prices are , but our similar tests can be attributed to EP i guess. it would be interested to give us both the same accessories and see how we dress ourselves differently with them.
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default (Got Se)

Ahh, so your dual seeking function needs stimulation? I think I know that feeling.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm beginning to wonder if I really am ILI . . . again. How many times am I going to have to re-check it? I always end up ILI anyway.

Tomatoes have menacing smiles. Bananas make excellent combat boomerangs. I feel stupid writing this crap, screw it.
    And this, too, shall pass away.

ILI

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha i mean i guess maybe the particular "trendyness" and ridiculous prices are , but our similar tests can be attributed to EP i guess. it would be interested to give us both the same accessories and see how we dress ourselves differently with them.
    snap take a look at these carlos santanas.....

and the matching bag....

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I refuse to comply with the thread topic. Most likely because I lack in Ni and am using Ne or something, hah. No, actually I changed my mind. I predict that liveandletlive will soon run out of steam and start posting considerably less. Eventually disappearing almost completely (only some random posts every now and then). Then I predict that the end of the world is closer than ever before.

In addition I want to share that I have become very close with an INTp at work. He is just awesome. I don't know what that means type wise as I am not likely to be ESFp or anything.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XoX
    No, actually I changed my mind. I predict that liveandletlive will soon run out of steam and start posting considerably less. Eventually disappearing almost completely (only some random posts every now and then). Then I predict that the end of the world is closer than ever before.
    both of these are probably good predictions.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ask the magic fingers

"Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

niffweed i need some really practical Ni here: when will i find my cell phone? i want to order chinese. (i'd ask the fortune cookie, but that'd be out of sequence.)
    friday.

Cool hat
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    Quote Originally Posted by XoX
    No, actually I changed my mind. I predict that liveandletlive will soon run out of steam and start posting considerably less. Eventually disappearing almost completely (only some random posts every now and then). Then I predict that the end of the world is closer than ever before.
    both of these are probably good predictions.
    if it wasn't for me this forum would be boring... u both no u get all warm and fuzzy inside when u see new posts by me :wink:

and your both rite btw
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

u both no u get all warm and fuzzy inside when u see new posts by me
    "warm and fuzzy" is not exactly how i would describe it.

So...many...grammatical...errors.

Can't...take...it...for...too...long...ARGH!!!

Must...resist...must...NO!!!

*Explodes*
    Classical socionics: (), ILI-Ni
    Dual-type theory: INTp-ENTp

5w6 sp/sx
    MBTI: INTJ

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, if you're going to mention clothing, now you have to help me.
    Do these shoes: http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/18032878/c/54664.html
    Match this dress: http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/...ze1=&color=nav

I hate trying to find shoes to match that are awesome, comfortable, and match more than one item in my closet all at the same time. It makes me want to throw something.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

omg i was gonna indulge my Ni but then i flipped through the thread and was horrified to find that a thread, seemingly dedicated to Ni, had been unfortunately hi-jacked by terrorists and converted into a women's shoe advertisement brochure & wishlist, WTF! this is like the most un-Ni'esque thread ever, in fact it makes me ashamed that i was cursed with this blasphemous function. This thread is to Ni what the Mohammed Cartoon, that made Denmark famous, is to any self-respecting islamic jihad burka crazy militant that wants to ban denmark. Denmark...... no one ever assumes denmark, look at it, tiny little head on top of germany that puked into the baltic sea and gave the world copenhagen, i like that word, copenhagen. cope, cop, pen, hag, age, open, ha, all in one grand danish capital. and greenland they own greenland, i forgot about greenland, so denmark has the power to raise global sea levels by like 10m if they melt greenland? it's about fucking time someone sued those fuckers for false advertising like geez it's about as green as the ocean is blue after 50 billion tons of liquid iron, and 5 ripped mohammed cartoons shipped fresh from saudi arabia is dumped in.... damn i already feel guilty about dissing denmark but i'm too lazy to backspace so instead ill just apologize to all the pretty danish girls i offended and blame it on finland. nokia fuckers.
    INFp-Ni

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

isn't an esfps polr dual seeking function ti and not ni?
    Lefty
    ENFJ

"I'm Sick of Old Men Dreaming Up Wars for Young Men To Die In," George McGovern.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tiny_dancer
    Okay, if you're going to mention clothing, now you have to help me.
    Do these shoes: http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/18032878/c/54664.html
    Match this dress: http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/...ze1=&color=nav

I hate trying to find shoes to match that are awesome, comfortable, and match more than one item in my closet all at the same time. It makes me want to throw something.
    The colors do, but the styles don't (shoes=summer, dress=winter). I think some boots might work with the dress better.
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast