Results 1 to 36 of 36

Thread: Difference between LSI and SLE

  1. #1
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,169
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Difference between LSI and SLE

    I'm actually moving towards LSI right now. Even though I think my mum is an IEE, and one of my best friends is an IEE, I still think this is a possibility. I think we can be friends with our conflictors.

    What I want to know is the difference between these two types. I want to know how each one acts, what their motivations and fixations are, and how they differ in readying themselves for combat and the like.
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

  2. #2
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    look at the polrs and agendas. The LSI's is , meaning not being able to see all the angles, narrowing down the options, doesn't like ambiguity and not caring about new possibilities but rather sticking to tried-and-true. Then they have the dual-seeking, which means they appreciate emotion expression in others because it helps them come out of their shell. the agenda means they need to feel like they know how events will play out and not worry about the future.
    The SLE on the other hand has polr...big difference. he may seem uncaring, won't express feelings, may be deceitful. his dual function will lead him to enjoy people who can help him see the consequences of his (sometimes impulsive) actions and thus organize his life better. the agenda is about receiving attention and love, being able to express himself freely with a trusted person and feeling intimacy.

    those are pretty big differences, so if that doesn't help, I don't know what will.

  3. #3
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    My best friend is LSI, and I get along with IEE pretty well, so I am familiar with them.

    My LSI is very reserved,, to the point when he does not socialize with anyone except me and maybe 2 other people. He thinks he is right all the time, and he usually is, but when I prove him wrong(rarely), he gets VERY uncomfortable and clams up for a minute or two. I use my Fe to loosen him up, which is his seeking function, so that helps a lot. I couldn't call him combative, but if he gets angry(rarely), he shoots out bursts of controlled anger, which I think is amazing, how he can keep his head while being angry. He is a great rule-supporter.

    My IEE friends are very bubbly and are extremely fun-loving. They hate rules and authority across the board. Many of them don't really use logic at all, rather keeping themselves in current affairs for some reason. Really nice people to be around, but their constant optimism makes me tired sometimes.

    One IEE had gotten angry with me and tried to make me feel bad for something I did on a couple on occasions, but it was an emotional anger which didn't stick for long. What I've learned with IEE is that you gotta give them attention and look them in the eye when they are talking, because if you do not, they begin to feel resentful they are in this "relationship" with you, and the anger begins to boil. That was how that IEE got angry at me.

    I hope that helped.
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    907
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I have an ISTj friend. He is, or was, in the UK Territorial Army. He is a part time copper (police officer). And now he works in business at executive level as a trouble shooter of organizations to help streamline performance (at communal and state level I believe). He is very intelligent and likes rules and regulations. He is organized in his thinking and can make beautiful extremely detailed flowcharts for example. He is conservative in the sense that he will stand up for the government (even rather uncritically so imo) and established traditions. To me he can be a bit of a square in that regard. I often have trouble with very conservative people but I can accept his opinions even if I don't always agree with them. He has a strong sense of justice and injustice. He will get very upset if he feels someone is rewarded for "unjust" behavior. He has a great sense of humour and is great fun to be around. He is absolutely rock solid when the shit hits the fan. He is quite open and likes to hang out with buddies but mostly stays home with his wife (his identical I think) and little kid.

    From the possible IEE's I know I don't think they would take to an Army environment like fish to water at all, which I feel is quite natural to ISTj's.

    I think LSI is a definite possibility for you, Ezra.
    INFp

    If your sea chart does not match reality, go with reality (Old mariner saying)



  5. #5
    from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Posts
    3,401
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Absolutely adore LSI-Se subtypes. That's all I have to say.


    Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    907
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux
    Absolutely adore LSI-Se subtypes. That's all I have to say.
    Aww :wink: And aye I think the world of the LSI's I mentioned above. Absolutely great people.
    INFp

    If your sea chart does not match reality, go with reality (Old mariner saying)



  7. #7
    Haikus
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    10,060
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think we can be friends with our conflictors.
    A true friend, though? I doubt it. It's only natural to want to get to know what somebody is really like the more time you spend with them. While duals/conflictors might be a bit exaggerated, the pure essences of them are essentially the same. One is very good for you, the other isn't. It's like saying "If I stick my head in a pile of shit , it might not smell too bad." Well, it's still going to stink.

    But it's hard to say. It's only natural to stereotype people as 'somebody I just won't get along with' but people can surprise you either way.

    If you simply enjoy one's company and have a tendency to miss them when they're away (to an extent everybody's different and needs more or less attention) then chances are you're not conflictors.

    Conflicting relations you naturally want to get away from that person. Or if you can't and you have to fight, you try and take em out first. At first you might think it's a positive thing because you feel so fiery and alive, but it isn't- who really likes fighting all the time? (and if somebody says 'ESTps' or something I'll kill them now)

  8. #8
    strrrng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Posts
    8,781
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    on a side note, Ezra, you never struck me as ISTj in your video. My grandfather is ISTj and although it has only been enhanced by the military, your overall behavior matched nothing of his. you seemed way more P.

  9. #9
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,631
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I have, 4 ISTj friends, 2 Ti and 2 Se. (I get along better with the Tis for some obscure reason. Se's are too pushy). You don't strike me as similar to any of them, too expressive in pics.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  10. #10
    Expat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,853
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Difference between LSI and SLE

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra
    I'm actually moving towards LSI right now. Even though I think my mum is an IEE, and one of my best friends is an IEE, I still think this is a possibility. I think we can be friends with our conflictors.

    What I want to know is the difference between these two types. I want to know how each one acts, what their motivations and fixations are, and how they differ in readying themselves for combat and the like.
    Yes, you can be friends with your conflictors, although it depends on the definition of "best friend".

    I don't think you're LSI because you don't seem to have a PoLR, and your is too -- "erratic" is perhaps the word. It's valued, and even strong, but changing your mind sequentially doesn't seem to bother you.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

  11. #11
    Ti centric krieger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    5,983
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Some of the stuff in the "thought styles" article may be of importance here.

    ISTj is Positive-Process-Static. Gulenko says these people are susceptible to 'behavioral training' in that they are strongly influenced by the input from their environment.

    ESTp is Negative-Result-Static. Gulenko says these people are very stable minded in that they can't be influenced from without.

  12. #12
    machintruc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,252
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Let's watch two videos of E8's :

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V7sx...eature=related

    He's an LSI. He's reactive and rigid. He doesn't seem to accept people and world how they are. Watch his hands' movements.

    http://www.conf-intimes.1k.fr/voir_video.php?num=82

    She's an SLE. She really seems to focus on . She has gentle, but aggressive movements. She doesn't have body language at all, just like most TP types.

    If I had more examples...

  13. #13
    mustachio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    stoppage time
    Posts
    896
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sarko is the quintessential LSI!
    but hey machintruc! you forgot to mention that the SLE girl is complètement malade!

    here's a fictional SLE in all his splendor:
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjnTVUrDUvk&feature=related[/youtube]
    IEI - the nasty kind...

  14. #14
    machintruc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,252
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    +1 mustachio

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    2,916
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mustachio

    here's a fictional SLE in all his splendor:
    Reminds me of my SLE cousin, who's currently twelve.
    INTp
    sx/sp

  16. #16
    I'm back, assholes! Herzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    5,098
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc
    She doesn't have body language at all, just like most TP types.
    what the fuck
    , Se-sub
    8w8-3w8-7w8 sx/sx

  17. #17
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Herzy
    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc
    She doesn't have body language at all, just like most TP types.
    what the fuck
    Damn, I love an ESTP, and I'll tell you, she has body language xD.
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  18. #18
    machintruc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,252
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir
    Quote Originally Posted by Herzy
    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc
    She doesn't have body language at all, just like most TP types.
    what the fuck
    Damn, I love an ESTP, and I'll tell you, she has body language xD.
    I was actually talking of hand language, that you encounter mostly on dominants.

  19. #19
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir
    Quote Originally Posted by Herzy
    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc
    She doesn't have body language at all, just like most TP types.
    what the fuck
    Damn, I love an ESTP, and I'll tell you, she has body language xD.
    I was actually talking of hand language, that you encounter mostly on dominants.
    So you mean gesticulation?
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  20. #20
    machintruc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,252
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir
    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir
    Quote Originally Posted by Herzy
    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc
    She doesn't have body language at all, just like most TP types.
    what the fuck
    Damn, I love an ESTP, and I'll tell you, she has body language xD.
    I was actually talking of hand language, that you encounter mostly on dominants.
    So you mean gesticulation?
    I meant hand language like Hitler or Louis de Funès overused it (hand movement). Do you call that gesticulation ?

  21. #21
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir
    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir
    Quote Originally Posted by Herzy
    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc
    She doesn't have body language at all, just like most TP types.
    what the fuck
    Damn, I love an ESTP, and I'll tell you, she has body language xD.
    I was actually talking of hand language, that you encounter mostly on dominants.
    So you mean gesticulation?
    I meant hand language like Hitler or Louis de Funès overused it (hand movement). Do you call that gesticulation ?
    If I recall Hitlers's tavern speeches, he made a lot of gesticulation. So yes.
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  22. #22
    I'm back, assholes! Herzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    5,098
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sometimes I do gesticulate, actually. I specifically remember one time when I was hanging out with this ESFp guy, and somehow we were talking about German scat porn. Anyways, I was doing some weird circle motion with my hand while talking (without realizing it), and the ESFp interrupts me and says, "I've been watching your hand this entire time. What does (insert Herzy's hand motion here) have do do with German porn?" I was like roflmao.
    , Se-sub
    8w8-3w8-7w8 sx/sx

  23. #23
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Herzy
    Sometimes I do gesticulate, actually. I specifically remember one time when I was hanging out with this ESFp guy, and somehow we were talking about German scat porn. Anyways, I was doing some weird circle motion with my hand while talking (without realizing it), and the ESFp interrupts me and says, "I've been watching your hand this entire time. What does (insert Herzy's hand motion here) have do do with German porn?" I was like roflmao.
    He's quite clever if you ask me. I digress, I have not seen a ESTP gesticulate, but me Mr. ISFP, I always do it.
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  24. #24
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,169
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves
    I think we can be friends with our conflictors.
    A true friend, though? I doubt it. It's only natural to want to get to know what somebody is really like the more time you spend with them. While duals/conflictors might be a bit exaggerated, the pure essences of them are essentially the same. One is very good for you, the other isn't. It's like saying "If I stick my head in a pile of shit , it might not smell too bad." Well, it's still going to stink.

    But it's hard to say. It's only natural to stereotype people as 'somebody I just won't get along with' but people can surprise you either way.

    If you simply enjoy one's company and have a tendency to miss them when they're away (to an extent everybody's different and needs more or less attention) then chances are you're not conflictors.

    Conflicting relations you naturally want to get away from that person. Or if you can't and you have to fight, you try and take em out first. At first you might think it's a positive thing because you feel so fiery and alive, but it isn't- who really likes fighting all the time? (and if somebody says 'ESTps' or something I'll kill them now)
    Then I can't be an LSI. Or even perhaps an SLE for that matter (taken in conjunction with the LII). My two best friends are LII and IEE, and I love them both and want to spend a lot of time with them. They are definitely what I'd consider true friends. I click instantly with the IEE, and I can go for hours talking with my LII friend. We share each other's mind spaces all the time.

    Quote Originally Posted by labcoat
    Some of the stuff in the "thought styles" article may be of importance here.

    ISTj is Positive-Process-Static. Gulenko says these people are susceptible to 'behavioral training' in that they are strongly influenced by the input from their environment.

    ESTp is Negative-Result-Static. Gulenko says these people are very stable minded in that they can't be influenced from without.
    This is interesting. Although it may seem as if the OTC has shaped me and my values and beliefs, this is bullshit. It is merely that beforehand, I held all these values, and the OTC has only strengthened them. I believe wholeheartedly in being a good, strong person.

    Quote Originally Posted by mustachio
    here's a fictional SLE in all his splendor:
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjnTVUrDUvk&feature=related[/youtube]
    What is that? That's awesome.

    Quote Originally Posted by Herzy
    I was like roflmao.
    LIS.

    I do this thing with my index finger and forefinger that my family notices. Basically, when I'm shouting my point across, it's like I'm issuing a command or order and I go up and down with it. My left hand remains totally immobile.
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

  25. #25
    mustachio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    stoppage time
    Posts
    896
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    it's called The Boondocks. it's a satyrical cartoon for grown-ups. it portrays a black family (Granddad, Huey and Riley) who just moved to a white suburb. it pokes fun at racism and the paradoxical situation of Black people in America today.
    IEI - the nasty kind...

  26. #26
    xyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7,709
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The Boondocks is awesome.

    "I'm gonna ride the SOUUUUUUUUUUUllllllll plane"
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

    - Voltaire

  27. #27
    mustachio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    stoppage time
    Posts
    896
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dee
    Quote Originally Posted by mustachio
    Sarko is the quintessential LSI!
    but hey machintruc! you forgot to mention that the SLE girl is complètement malade!

    here's a fictional SLE in all his splendor:
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjnTVUrDUvk&feature=related[/youtube]
    i'd say that's a typical LSI-ESTP couple (the ESTP is the one with big hair)
    you've never watched the show have you? Huey's an ILI.
    IEI - the nasty kind...

  28. #28
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,169
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Who makes the better politician: LSI or SLE?
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

  29. #29
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    SLE's are ruthless when they want to be, so that is perfect for a politician. LSI's are very keen on rules and every LSI I have met is very smart and stands for their beliefs and does not anger easily, therefore it could be a dead heat between them overall.
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  30. #30
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,169
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Sarkozy and Saddam are and were respectively LSIs.
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

  31. #31
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra
    Sarkozy and Saddam are and were respectively LSIs.
    I propose that LSI's can be merciless when they see that opposition is getting in the way of their goals, whatever those might be.Very goal-oriented people they are.
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  32. #32
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,631
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    LSI's are merciless with their subordinates. This is to say, as long as an LSI does not possess absolute power, he will be obedient towards his superiors. However, when an LSI obtains absolute power, it is almost impossible to shake him out of there.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  33. #33
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,169
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    LSI's are merciless with their subordinates. This is to say, as long as an LSI does not possess absolute power, he will be obedient towards his superiors. However, when an LSI obtains absolute power, it is almost impossible to shake him out of there.
    AHHHHHH. This is why they are better in the military than SLEs. I think I am LSI.
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

  34. #34
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,631
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra
    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    LSI's are merciless with their subordinates. This is to say, as long as an LSI does not possess absolute power, he will be obedient towards his superiors. However, when an LSI obtains absolute power, it is almost impossible to shake him out of there.
    AHHHHHH. This is why they are better in the military than SLEs. I think I am LSI.
    I don't think SLEs fare well in the lower ranks of the military, except for the very stupid ones. They aren't obedient (actually, no ExTx types is obedient).
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  35. #35
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,631
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dee
    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra
    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    LSI's are merciless with their subordinates. This is to say, as long as an LSI does not possess absolute power, he will be obedient towards his superiors. However, when an LSI obtains absolute power, it is almost impossible to shake him out of there.
    AHHHHHH. This is why they are better in the military than SLEs. I think I am LSI.
    I don't think SLEs fare well in the lower ranks of the military, except for the very stupid ones. They aren't obedient (actually, no ExTx types is obedient).
    well, ENTJs i know would be more concealed about their resentments, ESTJs would vent out straight away but at the same time both would respect the subordination and do what they are told. i suppose it depends on whether they have a choice of going somewhere else and how emotional they can get (ESTJs would be more dramatic i'd say). though i suppose quitting into the blue could be the case too.
    I'm speaking from my experience obviously, it seems to me actually that ENTx are generally worse at subordination (positivism! they really seriously think they can smash the rules and get away with it ), whereas ESTx might stand it better, but still worse than any IxTx or IxFx type.

    Myself, I don't openly question authority only when I have money to lose if I do so. Otherwise, any attempt to command me to do something is bound to fail.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  36. #36
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,631
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dee
    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    I'm speaking from my experience obviously, it seems to me actually that ENTx are generally worse at subordination (positivism! they really seriously think they can smash the rules and get away with it ), whereas ESTx might stand it better, but still worse than any IxTx or IxFx type.

    Myself, I don't openly question authority only when I have money to lose if I do so. Otherwise, any attempt to command me to do something is bound to fail.
    you might be right. can't really say no.

    myself i'm a very big yes person. but i'm, much better at no now than i used to. though depends on a situation.
    Yeah you always anyway have to take into account all the situations, for example I can't say no to a woman asking me something, but I'll say no to a man on principle
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •