Thread: My observations of ESFps and ISFjs

Hacking your soul since the beginning of time Hitta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default My observations of ESFps and ISFjs

Now that I've met a bunch of ESFps and ISFjs, I have a pretty good idea of how they work. ISFjs and ESFps tend to become defensive at things very quickly. When they see something they do not like, they are quick to throw the hammer of judgement at anyone that they believe has violated their belief systems. ESFps and ISFjs do not like change, as a matter of fact they could possibly be the most unchanging people on planet earth. They are pretty much set in their ways. Any type of philosophical or relativist argument will be cut down quickly as not following "Gods" work. They tend to think that people that violate their beliefs are evil and should be punished. They have a hard time forgiving people. They are extremely stern with their beliefs, and if their beliefs are violated their usually is no forgiveness. They are very sensative, if you say the wrong thing to them that insults them are something, they could be quick to become defensive and they may actually start crying. ESFps and ISFjs are very protective of the ones that they love. They will not stand for their love ones to be violated in any way.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

jessica129:scrotums r hot

:" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know, this MAYBE is SLIGHTLY better than the ones you gave before, even if still wayyyy to concentrated on negative traits of unhealthy individuals.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Creepy-Diana

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, assuming that you're LII, which I still believe is likely, despite Expat's theory that you're IEI, then you should theoretically tend to have a somewhat skewed view of ESI and SEE, that is, tending to see mainly the negative aspects.

Part of the point of studying Socionics is to recognize the impact of intertype relationships on one's perceptions.

Essentially, what you seem to be describing is how ESIs or SEEs might behave if you violate something that's very important to them...for example if you showed that you didn't care about people's feelings at all.

However, if you don't do this, Gamma SFs are actually very flexible, playful, and open-minded. They're willing to consider a lot of data in making a decision. They will easily accept a better, more efficient or effective way of doing things. They often will eagerly follow a new profitable business idea. If one shows to them that a certain way of doing things isn't the best way according the best available information on the subject, they will very willingly switch to the better way.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

By the way, the key to understanding how people deal with change is to look at whether the justification for the change fits their values.

Justifying change based on the idea that it's intellectually interesting and stimulating probably won't work for some with PoLR. Justifying it based on data showing the wisdom of the change works great if is the person's dual-seeking function.

Just saying that "change" is some monolithic thing, and that some types are for it and others are against it is too simplistic.

Here's an another example of change: Suppose you were drafted in to the Marine Corps. All of the sudden you must get a crew cut and look and act like everyone else. You will be uprooted from your current environment. You'll have no time to theorize about Socionics. Your drill master is an SLE who shouts at you to do more push-ups, faster and faster. Your new mission in life is to be a mega-muscle fighting machine.

Now that would be a big change...how would you like it? My guess is that for an LII, that would be a difficult kind of change to accept.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mmm, yeah. As an ESFp, that's probably exactly how I would act if someone seriously pissed me off. Except maybe for the "not following Gods work" part. I'm not particularly religious, heh.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hitta View Post
    Now that I've met a bunch of ESFps and ISFjs, I have a pretty good idea of how they work.
    This should be good.

(Just wanted to say that before reading the rest of this post.)
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, this part is true.

ESFps and ISFjs are very protective of the ones that they love. They will not stand for their love ones to be violated in any way.
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This part could be true of some ESI's, at least from another quadra's perspective (it seems to be a common enough negative stereotype in any case).

When they see something they do not like, they are quick to throw the hammer of judgement at anyone that they believe has violated their belief systems. ESFps and ISFjs do not like change, as a matter of fact they could possibly be the most unchanging people on planet earth. They are pretty much set in their ways. They tend to think that people that violate their beliefs are evil and should be punished. They have a hard time forgiving people.
    SEE

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now that I've met a bunch of ESFps and ISFjs, I have a pretty good idea of how they work. ISFjs and ESFps tend to become defensive at things very quickly. When they see something they do not like, they are quick to throw the hammer of judgement at anyone that they believe has violated their belief systems. ESFps and ISFjs do not like change, as a matter of fact they could possibly be the most unchanging people on planet earth. They are pretty much set in their ways. Any type of philosophical or relativist argument will be cut down quickly as not following "Gods" work. They tend to think that people that violate their beliefs are evil and should be punished. They have a hard time forgiving people. They are extremely stern with their beliefs, and if their beliefs are violated their usually is no forgiveness. They are very sensative, if you say the wrong thing to them that insults them are something, they could be quick to become defensive and they may actually start crying. ESFps and ISFjs are very protective of the ones that they love. They will not stand for their love ones to be violated in any way.
    What you're (mostly) describing here is Ti at its worst.

Hacking your soul since the beginning of time Hitta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    What you're (mostly) describing here is Ti at its worst.
    Seeing as your probably referring to ISTjs and INTjs all I can say is WTF?!?!?!
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

jessica129:scrotums r hot

:" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"