Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 49

Thread: The life of an IEI/INFp

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,687
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default The life of an IEI/INFp

    inspired by Ezra's thread in the delta section

    are there unicorns involved?

  2. #2
    I'm back, assholes! Herzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    5,098
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yes. IEI tend to be extremely horny.
    , Se-sub
    8w8-3w8-7w8 sx/sx

  3. #3
    escaping anndelise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    WA
    TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Posts
    6,338
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hmmm, is that "horny"? or "thorny" :wink:






    *runs far away from beta*
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    907
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yes to horny and yes to Unicorns. Not necessarily at the same time tho, in fact secret IEI lore says they should be kept separate at all times, well unless...
    INFp

    If your sea chart does not match reality, go with reality (Old mariner saying)



  5. #5
    xyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7,709
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hornycorns.

  6. #6
    aka-kitsune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    966
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'd never describe myself as "horny"... ugh. Way too gauche a descriptor. And for some reason, always strikes me as nondiscriminating. I may be occasionally lascivious, though, and blinded by lust for very particular individuals. Have also been referred to as a "wench" or "nymph" in my younger years. ::hee!::

    Had a collection of unicorn and pegasus paraphenalia (but then doesn't every 13-year old girl?). btw... unicorns are well known to only approach virgins. :wink:

    (As such, I haven't had much unicorn stuff for quite a while)

    "The Unicorn"

    A long time ago when the earth was green
    And there was more kinds of animals than you've ever seen,
    And they run around free while the earth was bein' born
    And the loveliest of all was the Unicorn.
    There was green alligators and long-necked geese.
    There was humpy bumpy camels and chimpanzees.
    There was catsandratsandelephants, but sure as you're born
    The loveliest of all was the Unicorn.
    But the Lord seen some sinnin', and it caused him pain.
    He says, "Stand back, I'm gonna make it rain."
    He says, "Hey brother Noah, I'll tell you watcha do
    Go and build me a floatin' zoo.
    And you take two alligators, and a couple of geese,
    Two humpy bumpy camels and two chimpanzees.
    Take twocatsandratsandelephants, but sure as you're born,
    Noah, don't you forget my Unicorn."
    Now Noah was there and he answered the callin',
    And he finished up the ark just as the rain started fallin'.
    He marched in the animals two by two,
    And he called out as they went through,
    "Hey Lord, I got your two alligators and your couple of geese,
    Your humpy bumpy camels and your two chimpanzees.
    Got your catsandratsandelephants, but Lord I'm so forlorn
    Cause I just don't see no Unicorn."
    Ol' Noah looked out through the drivin' rain,
    But the Unicorns were hidin' playin' silly games.
    They were kickin' and splashin' in the misty morn,
    Oh them silly Unicorn.
    Then the goat started goatin' and the snake started snakin',
    The elephant started elephantin' and the boat started shakin'
    The mouse started squeekin' and the lion started roarin'',
    And everyone's aboard but the Unicorn.
    I mean the green alligators and the long-neck geese,
    The humpy bumpy camels and the chimpanzees.
    Noah cried, "Close the door, 'cause the rain is pourin' -
    And we just can't wait for them Unicorn."
    Then the Ark started movin', and it drifted with the tide,
    And the Unicorns looked up from the rock and cried.
    And the water came up and sort of floated them away -
    That's why you've never seen a Unicorn to this day.
    You'll see a lot of alligators and a whole mess of geese.
    You'll see humpy bumpy camels and lots of chimpanzees.
    You'll see catsandratsandelephants, but sure as you're born
    You're never gonna see no Unicorn.
    socio: INFp - IEI
    ennea: 4w5 sp/sx

    **********

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Twain
    Only kings, presidents, editors, and people with tapeworms have the right to use the editorial 'we'.

  7. #7
    xyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7,709
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I know your type. We dubbed you virgin snatchers!

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    907
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ah, the ethereal shimmering of a Unicorn, like starlight in snow

    Also The Last Unicorn by Peter S. Beagle is an undying classic that has lived with me for a long time now.
    INFp

    If your sea chart does not match reality, go with reality (Old mariner saying)



  9. #9
    escaping anndelise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    WA
    TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Posts
    6,338
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kioshi
    Quote Originally Posted by anndelise
    hmmm, is that "horny"? or "thorny" :wink:
    No. The concept that IEI are pricks is just a negative stereotype.
    lol, horny, thorny AND prickly IEI
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

  10. #10
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    IEI can be be pricks when they want to be for sure, don't get an INFp against you, you'll regret it.
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  11. #11
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I've always wanted to be an enigma to someone, their fantasy, their dream.
    I like INFp's a lot, but that is the one thing I hate about them, that they think that need to act all mysterious and stuff like that.

    You can never get a straight answer out of them, and I think they are intentionally confusing.

    I mean, mysterious is cool, but when that is your life, it gets old fast.

    Someone tell me otherwise plz. *looks hopeful.*
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  12. #12
    aka-kitsune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    966
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't usually get "mysterious" as an adjective. More often, I've gotten "intense" or "complex": some have implied needlessly so. But that's really not something I control, so I usually don't take those comments well. I'm sensitive to things that some people usually consider insignificant.

    One of my friends recently told me I also telegraph my emotions, so that everyone in the vicinity is well aware when I'm upset about something. (IEI-Fe)


    I tend to think that IEIs collect impressions like jewels... or sparks that we continually reuse to brighten our dim tedious moments. Most people seem to think that I read too much into these kinds of little things. Frankly to me, they're sustenance.
    Last edited by glam; 04-06-2011 at 11:31 PM. Reason: removing my quote ;)
    socio: INFp - IEI
    ennea: 4w5 sp/sx

    **********

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Twain
    Only kings, presidents, editors, and people with tapeworms have the right to use the editorial 'we'.

  13. #13
    Blaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,725
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir
    I've always wanted to be an enigma to someone, their fantasy, their dream.
    I like INFp's a lot, but that is the one thing I hate about them, that they think that need to act all mysterious and stuff like that.

    You can never get a straight answer out of them, and I think they are intentionally confusing.

    I mean, mysterious is cool, but when that is your life, it gets old fast.

    Someone tell me otherwise plz. *looks hopeful.*
    huh i have noticed this a little bit. they want some Ti in this case. somebody to ask them questions and help them understand something. and usually they have these really amazing ideas...so conversations tend to really flow between me and them.

    acting mysterious is their trademark in a way...it's Ni...intuition of time. they easily latch onto trends unfolding over time but "trends" are vague...their feelings are dynamic and change too, so if they feel one way today, they know they'll feel another way tomorrow, so they don't want to get pinned down into expressing what they see as temporary facts. they are not all that in touch with the static idea that you can have snap shots of reality that describe very well what's going on right then at that point in time. so this combination comes across as confusing but they're not really confused they're just tuned into the vortex of time and riding that wave.

    FWIW at least it's what i've noticed.

    ILE

    those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

  14. #14
    aka-kitsune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    966
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine Lively
    acting mysterious is their trademark in a way...it's Ni...intuition of time. they easily latch onto trends unfolding over time but "trends" are vague...their feelings are dynamic and change too, so if they feel one way today, they know they'll feel another way tomorrow, so they don't want to get pinned down into expressing what they see as temporary facts. they are not all that in touch with the static idea that you can have snap shots of reality that describe very well what's going on right then at that point in time. so this combination comes across as confusing but they're not really confused they're just tuned into the vortex of time and riding that wave.

    FWIW at least it's what i've noticed.
    This is a very interesting observation. One thing I notice about myself is that I've always reacted to change (mostly negatively). Not necessarily because I like things to stay the same, but because I seem to be always aware that they NEVER do and I've never gotten quite acclimated to constantly sensing the ground shifting beneath me. Then there are other things that I'm afraid never seem to change and their fixedness seems like rock. "Sameness" to me = stagnation, yet constant unrelenting change terrifies me. I don't seek sameness or complacency, yet I also don't have the stability or security that I'd like to weather change. I don't feel I'm usually confidently "riding the wave", sometimes it's more like being buffeted in a gale and trying not to drown.

    Constant awareness of "time" can really be a bear at times...

    Also, my emotional reactions can be tumultuous; sometimes I can see the progression from initial perception to deep impression. A ripple that becomes a churning sea in a quicksilver moment.
    socio: INFp - IEI
    ennea: 4w5 sp/sx

    **********

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Twain
    Only kings, presidents, editors, and people with tapeworms have the right to use the editorial 'we'.

  15. #15
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aka-kitsune
    One thing I notice about myself is that I've always reacted to change (mostly negatively). Not necessarily because I like things to stay the same, but because I seem to be always aware that they NEVER do and I've never gotten quite acclimated to constantly sensing the ground shifting beneath me. Then there are other things that I'm afraid never seem to change and their fixedness seems like rock. "Sameness" to me = stagnation, yet constant unrelenting change terrifies me. I don't seek sameness or complacency, yet I also don't have the stability or security that I'd like to weather change. I don't feel I'm usually confidently "riding the wave", sometimes it's more like being buffeted in a gale and trying not to drown.

    Constant awareness of "time" can really be a bear at times...

    Also, my emotional reactions can be tumultuous; sometimes I can see the progression from initial perception to deep impression. A ripple that becomes a churning sea in a quicksilver moment.
    elegantly stated. Re: change....I'm at a place in my life now where lots of things are fairly stable so it's easier to relish change as it comes and to even crave it. But I remember when a lot of change seemed scary. Especially like anticipating graduating from college. I'm probably happier now than I ever have been, partly because I have a good balance of novelty and stability in my life.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  16. #16
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yep, two of my IEI friends who happen to be female LOVE make-up.

    They say it's because they feel ugly without it. I totally disagree, so xD.

    But another IEI i know doesn't, but she seems repessed in a way.

    Very sporty, athletic, but yet sad too.

    What does the large IEI population think of that?
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  17. #17
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aka-kitsune

    I tend to think that IEIs collect impressions like jewels... or sparks that we continually reuse to brighten our dim tedious moments. Most people seem to think that I read too much into these kinds of little things. Frankly to me, they're sustenance.
    Yes, yes! Like jewels--ah, you have a lovely way of stating things....
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  18. #18
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir
    yep, two of my IEI friends who happen to be female LOVE make-up.

    They say it's because they feel ugly without it. I totally disagree, so xD.

    But another IEI i know doesn't, but she seems repessed in a way.

    Very sporty, athletic, but yet sad too.

    What does the large IEI population think of that?
    Well I'm a natural girl (tho now that I'm in my mid-30s I do wear a bit more makeup just to even out my complexion but I still strive to look natural). I would probably describe my younger self as a bit repressed but I'm not anymore. I'm not athletic. I dress in an understated way, lots of black but with something interesting going on. For instance, I'll wear a black t-shirt with a black just above the knee-length skirt that's full and kind of swingy and I'll wear ballet flats with that. So the skirt is kind of interesting but everything else is sort of understated so that all you notice is me (and the interesting skirt).
    Kamangir, are you a girl?
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  19. #19
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redbaron
    Kamangir, are you a girl?
    What makes you say that, because I have all the parts afforded to a male.

    I think.
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  20. #20
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir
    Quote Originally Posted by redbaron
    Kamangir, are you a girl?
    What makes you say that, because I have all the parts afforded to a male.

    I think.
    Sorry, I just wondered! I think it was your avatar (those always confuse me!)
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  21. #21
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redbaron
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir
    Quote Originally Posted by redbaron
    Kamangir, are you a girl?
    What makes you say that, because I have all the parts afforded to a male.

    I think.
    Sorry, I just wondered! I think it was your avatar (those always confuse me!)
    I love my avie. =)

    I know how all people are different and stuff, but I like to think that the world is divided into 16 cookie cutter types.

    I know 4 INFp's who are all girls. Three of them are their own person, their ow style, really respectable people. All three seem to be the same on the inside, great love of writing and very opinionated. I like their style, although it is different than mine. The other INFp always seemed to me cold and unfeeling, not very nice at all. She likes to write apparently. What I have read of what she wrote of herself, she wears a "mask", as if she does not enjoy to show who she really is, which seems non-typical for the free-ranging IEI type.

    It makes me doubt her type, lol.

    Some things she has said.

    ♥i wish it were always night so i could look at the stars whenever i wanted
    ♥dancing in the rain=fun fun fun!
    ♥i love to smile
    ♥i love the adreneline rush i get from sports
    ♥i like to wear heals...idc if im tall...get over it!
    ♥i love loud music
    ♥i have "emo" days where i just want to be alone..take a walk by myself and think
    ♥i could care less what anyone else thinks about me..half the time i dont even care what my parents think.
    ♥when i fall for someone i fall hard which never seems to work in my favor

    Do IEI's relate to this? Sorry I'm whoring this thread, I hate to not understand people and things, as it is my HA.
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  22. #22
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir
    I know how all people are different and stuff, but I like to think that the world is divided into 16 cookie cutter types.

    I know 4 INFp's who are all girls. Three of them are their own person, their ow style, really respectable people. All three seem to be the same on the inside, great love of writing and very opinionated. I like their style, although it is different than mine. The other INFp always seemed to me cold and unfeeling, not very nice at all. She likes to write apparently. What I have read of what she wrote of herself, she wears a "mask", as if she does not enjoy to show who she really is, which seems non-typical for the free-ranging IEI type.

    It makes me doubt her type, lol.

    Some things she has said.

    ♥i wish it were always night so i could look at the stars whenever i wanted
    ♥dancing in the rain=fun fun fun!
    ♥i love to smile
    ♥i love the adreneline rush i get from sports
    ♥i like to wear heals...idc if im tall...get over it!
    ♥i love loud music
    ♥i have "emo" days where i just want to be alone..take a walk by myself and think
    ♥i could care less what anyone else thinks about me..half the time i dont even care what my parents think.
    ♥when i fall for someone i fall hard which never seems to work in my favor

    Do IEI's relate to this? Sorry I'm whoring this thread, I hate to not understand people and things, as it is my HA.
    Sure she could be IEI. She may be Ni-subtype which are those who are a little bit more in their head than the Fe subtype. The mask thing, I dunno. Maybe she's just not very comfortable with herself yet or hasn't found a group of friends with whom she relates well and is still figuring out who she is. I like to think that no one is a cookie-cutter type.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  23. #23
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    That might be it, because she is different than any other INFp I had previously met.

    Well thanks, that helped.
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  24. #24
    aka-kitsune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    966
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir
    yep, two of my IEI friends who happen to be female LOVE make-up.

    They say it's because they feel ugly without it. I totally disagree, so xD.

    But another IEI i know doesn't, but she seems repessed in a way.

    Very sporty, athletic, but yet sad too.

    What does the large IEI population think of that?
    Um... I don't have any particular love for makeup. In fact, I tend to think of it more as an unfortunate cultural obligation that is foisted upon the female gender. Seems like your female friends have internalized that unspoken rhetoric. I tend to fight it by choosing to be unadorned (and hence, usually unnoticed). I do rather fancy the occasional "faerie glamour"... donning the ideal outfit and makeup enhancement, along with a shimmering cloak of self-confidence. All glamour is basically self-confidence, I've found.

    But I've just not the stamina for the everyday makeup ritual. Seems like too much work for naught. Unnecessary. In general, I dress more for my own comfort, with a modicum of attention to color, texture and symmetry. Understated, definitely not sporty or athletic.

    Most of the time in my daily life, I'm basically "passing". Not everyone is able to see my real face anyway. :wink:
    socio: INFp - IEI
    ennea: 4w5 sp/sx

    **********

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Twain
    Only kings, presidents, editors, and people with tapeworms have the right to use the editorial 'we'.

  25. #25
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Not everyone is able to see my real face anyway.
    Be yoself.
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  26. #26

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    907
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redbaron
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir
    I know how all people are different and stuff, but I like to think that the world is divided into 16 cookie cutter types.

    I know 4 INFp's who are all girls. Three of them are their own person, their ow style, really respectable people. All three seem to be the same on the inside, great love of writing and very opinionated. I like their style, although it is different than mine. The other INFp always seemed to me cold and unfeeling, not very nice at all. She likes to write apparently. What I have read of what she wrote of herself, she wears a "mask", as if she does not enjoy to show who she really is, which seems non-typical for the free-ranging IEI type.

    It makes me doubt her type, lol.

    Some things she has said.

    ♥i wish it were always night so i could look at the stars whenever i wanted
    ♥dancing in the rain=fun fun fun!
    ♥i love to smile
    ♥i love the adreneline rush i get from sports
    ♥i like to wear heals...idc if im tall...get over it!
    ♥i love loud music
    ♥i have "emo" days where i just want to be alone..take a walk by myself and think
    ♥i could care less what anyone else thinks about me..half the time i dont even care what my parents think.
    ♥when i fall for someone i fall hard which never seems to work in my favor

    Do IEI's relate to this? Sorry I'm whoring this thread, I hate to not understand people and things, as it is my HA.
    Sure she could be IEI. She may be Ni-subtype which are those who are a little bit more in their head than the Fe subtype. The mask thing, I dunno. Maybe she's just not very comfortable with herself yet or hasn't found a group of friends with whom she relates well and is still figuring out who she is. I like to think that no one is a cookie-cutter type.
    Yup sounds very Ni to me. I can relate to all of that apart from the heel thing tho, I prefer sturdy boots
    INFp

    If your sea chart does not match reality, go with reality (Old mariner saying)



  27. #27
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol like the gothic boots?

    IEI #2 is all for that, lol.

    and purple hand-warmers.
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  28. #28
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So, Kamangir, are you interested in these INFps in a romantic way, or just a friendly way?

    (just curious)
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  29. #29

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    907
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir
    lol like the gothic boots?

    IEI #2 is all for that, lol.

    and purple hand-warmers.
    Omg no I'm no goth lol
    INFp

    If your sea chart does not match reality, go with reality (Old mariner saying)



  30. #30
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wittmont
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir
    lol like the gothic boots?

    IEI #2 is all for that, lol.

    and purple hand-warmers.
    Omg no I'm no goth lol
    Me either but I like to wear boots. lol
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  31. #31
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redbaron
    So, Kamangir, are you interested in these INFps in a romantic way, or just a friendly way?

    (just curious)
    It's a long story.

    The Gothic boot INFp I've been familiar with for about 2 years, but never talked until I continuously cracked jokes with her until she liked me about 1.5 months ago. Me and her seem to have a passion for things only we think are funny, like using big words and acting silly. She's really not that pretty, and she already has a boyfriend.

    The "normal" INFp who likes being pretty and lives in her own world I met about 3 months ago, but I knew her from Gym class a year ago. We don't really get along superbly well, but the relationship is good enough to sit at the same table in study hall and discuss pressing issues of the day. She is relatively good-looking, but she is very opinionated. to a fault.

    I've known the Ni-subtype athletic INFp for like 15 years or so, she's really not my kind of girl, she's taller than me, and I'm 5'9''. I wish I could talk to her, but she's cold and I have NO idea how to talk to her, I have no problem working with INFp's but, I'm kinda scared by her.

    I met a cute emo INFp in North Carolina on vacation in August, talk to her on occasion, textbook INFp. Very nice girl, I like her.

    I'm intrigued by this type, but not romantically, I actually like a ESTP.

    Anyway, I think it's funny how I picked up so many INFp in a short time.
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  32. #32
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir

    I'm intrigued by this type, but not romantically, I actually like a ESTP.

    Anyway, I think it's funny how I picked up so many INFp in a short time.
    Oh okay. I was just wondering. I have a good friend who's ISFp (male) but I can't really imagine being with him romantically (besides the fact that I'm married. But even just focusing on our personalities and compatibility)
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  33. #33
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redbaron
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir

    I'm intrigued by this type, but not romantically, I actually like a ESTP.

    Anyway, I think it's funny how I picked up so many INFp in a short time.
    Oh okay. I was just wondering. I have a good friend who's ISFp (male) but I can't really imagine being with him romantically (besides the fact that I'm married. But even just focusing on our personalities and compatibility)
    Everyone is SO old. BTW is this ISFp eccentric?
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  34. #34
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir
    Quote Originally Posted by redbaron
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir

    I'm intrigued by this type, but not romantically, I actually like a ESTP.

    Anyway, I think it's funny how I picked up so many INFp in a short time.
    Oh okay. I was just wondering. I have a good friend who's ISFp (male) but I can't really imagine being with him romantically (besides the fact that I'm married. But even just focusing on our personalities and compatibility)
    Everyone is SO old. BTW is this ISFp eccentric?

    Laughing at your old comment. From my perspective, most people here are so young! Eccentric? I dunno. He's Si subtype for sure. Nah, he's not eccentric. He's very sweet. Very kind of old-school male if that makes sense. Likes his tv, his newspaper, his time to himself. He deduces how people feel by how they act, he won't talk about feelings. He's fun to tease and he likes to laugh about whatever. Mostly here-and-now stuff. Doesn't like it when I get into Ni mode too much.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  35. #35
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The Fe subtype ones are very weird, trust me, lol.
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  36. #36
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir
    The Fe subtype ones are very weird, trust me, lol.
    I know. My dad's ISFp-Fe. He's great!
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  37. #37
    Exits, pursued by a bear. Animal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Posts
    3,051
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    No unicorns, here. Lots of music, though. And smooching. And lusty embraces. And possibly some booze. And fair trade clothing and organic food. Also, tasteful colors. And mysticism. And either Ginsberg, Kerouac or Bukowski, depending on who you ask although sometimes we alternate and go with Proust, Rimbaud, and Shakespeare. And if you're lucky, you might even see some serious ass-kicking. And puppies.

  38. #38
    Your DNA is mine. Mediator Kam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    4,481
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redbaron
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir
    The Fe subtype ones are very weird, trust me, lol.
    I know. My dad's ISFp-Fe. He's great!
    Please tell me he's witty!
    D-SEI 9w1

    This is me and my dual being scientific together

  39. #39

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,687
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baby
    No unicorns, here. Lots of music, though. And smooching. And lusty embraces. And possibly some booze. And fair trade clothing and organic food. Also, tasteful colors. And mysticism. And either Ginsberg, Kerouac or Bukowski, depending on who you ask although sometimes we alternate and go with Proust, Rimbaud, and Shakespeare. And if you're lucky, you might even see some serious ass-kicking. And puppies.
    sounds exciting

  40. #40

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,687
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol eh I have to admit I wasn't sure how serious he was being. but the rest of it did sound exciting

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •