Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: INFps, we must change the course of society!

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry, but I couldn't help noticing that you said that Alpha, the quadra that has the three types that are LEAST likely to conform to social norms (INTJ, ENTP, ISFP), falls into the conformist category.

*scratches head*
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry, but I couldn't help noticing that you said that Alpha, the quadra that has the three types that are LEAST likely to conform to social norms (INTJ, ENTP, ISFP), falls into the conformist category.

*scratches head*
    Yah, but you have the ESFJs to make up for the three of you.

Creepy-pokeball

It doesnt work after looking at it from other angles (especially when looking at ENFps I know...it was just an out loud tangent anyways).

However, a Non-Conformist is different than a Conformist (and its +/- variations) because a NC purposefully challenges the game to change it where as a C and the variations of uses, ignores or plays the game.

Im not so sure this has anything to do with temperament although MLK is a well-known NC and presumed an NF-type. Non-confromists are seen as threatening by others btw and are often attacked (see MLK). "The game," as we like to call it, is a very touchy one indeed. There may be a temperament relation tho-- dunno!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ChibiKeba
    Only a lesser mind would think that of themselves Divine mah arse *bites you*
    If that is where you store all your divinity, no wonder Delta is winning!

( :wink: )

Bites me?

Silly Beta,
    Biting me?
    I'm immune,
    I'm made of steel.
    Beware! Nerd genes on the prowl.

INFj - The Holy CPU Saint
    Dishonorary INFp
    Baah

(Very good place for emoticons. Right-click on the one you want and select "properties" for direct link)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Finally, Beta reveals its true form.
    Roll in the preparation H!

(I taste like chicken? Must be that soda I just drank...)

Quote Originally Posted by Herzblut
    Get back down to Earth you space cadet!
    No way! I heart my starship.

Dishonorary INFp
    Baah

(Very good place for emoticons. Right-click on the one you want and select "properties" for direct link)

Creepy-pokeball

Pfft. Whatever. Your ship is made from styrofoam The Beta Ship(tm) is made from <3

and no, not an ice cream cone with a butt on it... that is a love sign!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

=)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maizemedley
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadae
    Pfft. Whatever. Your ship is made from styrofoam The Beta Ship(tm) is made from <3

That's what that means!!! I've been too embarrassed to ask.
    I KNOW what you thought it was! Me too.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Darklord
    Get back down to Earth you space cadet!
    No way! I heart my starship.
    But that means that you're too far away from the Beta Empire to actually fight us.
    Death from above! Yoohoo!
    *Drops parachute chicken bombs over Beta*

Naturally. Didn't you know that styrofoam has magical properties :wink: ?

And there you go, trying to wriggle your way out of it. We all know <3 means "3 is greater than _" .

Dishonorary INFp
    Baah

Creepy-pokeball

Quote Originally Posted by Darklord
    Naturally. Didn't you know that styrofoam has magical properties ?
    Yes. When you light it on fire it begins to bubble then stink and let off toxic fumes. Poor, poor ozone!

So pwned!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, but it's cheap and we can make 1200+ per person per day. Tactically, it is well-nigh impossible to shoot them all down when they are correctly deployed.
    Besides, when you down them, they burn and poison you.

Repwned!

Dishonorary INFp
    Baah

Creepy-ESTp Bandit

Default Ready, Betas?

I'm here and ready to help y'all take over Delta. They'll lose now that I'm here. :wink: No questions asked.

'Fo schizzle.

Creepy-pokeball

And then imprisoned by GREEN PEACE NATIONALISTS! for environmental torture due to the mass production of styrofoam. Think of the cute fuzzy animals omg!

rerepwned

Creepy-pokeball

You need a hat haha. And I need to get back to studying for finals =(

Creepy-ESTp Bandit

Yeah, but my awesome-looking hair makes up for it all.

Creepy-pokeball

True.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thine excessively coloured scarf shalt be the end of thee!

Dishonorary INFp
    Baah

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lawl Herzy made an avatar!
    But what the heck is it? Too dark for me to see.
    <--- Me pouring out all my love on you!

Some days its just not worth chewing through the restraints.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, fugazi, great band

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And then imprisoned by GREEN PEACE NATIONALISTS! for environmental torture due to the mass production of styrofoam. Think of the cute fuzzy animals omg!

rerepwned
    You mean the green peace people who we hired to the position in order to pester Beta, and are all underground Delta members and agents armed with mutated killer plant seeds?

Besides, we of course beam all the cute 'n' fuzzy animals out before we attack. Gee !

Repwned right back .

Dishonorary INFp
    Baah

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You want to take over Delta? A quadra that includes ISTPs? Well, go ahead, I'd like to watch you try... :wink:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ahem.
    *Points to Rocky*
    That's who you're messing with. You've hereby been formally warned.

Dishonorary INFp
    Baah

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

aww ISTps - the people born to end up in jail drugged to death with a lung cancer. yah im scared.
    lol. Priceless.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by krae
    aww ISTps - the people born to end up in jail drugged to death with a lung cancer. yah im scared.
    ...and why did they land in jail? He? Come on, think a bit. "Oh, I'm not afraid of this guy, he's merely a ruthless killer machine with a highly developed sense of justice." You'd better watch out...

And I haven't even mentioned ESTJs yet. They'll organize our resistance. And whatever an ESTJ organizes stays organized. Ho ho ho.

(Small prize for anyone who spots the two Santa references in this posting.)

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK, now for the small prize... Quiz: What's your pirate name? (I thought that fits the spirit of this thread :wink: )

Creepy-

ioryhnmb,

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by schrödinger's cat
    Quote Originally Posted by krae
    ...and why did they land in jail? He? Come on, think a bit. "Oh, I'm not afraid of this guy, he's merely a ruthless killer machine with a highly developed sense of justice. EDITED TO ADD: ...and nothing to lose because he's going to die soon anyway." You'd better watch out...

And I haven't even mentioned ESTJs yet. They'll organize our resistance. And whatever an ESTJ organizes stays organized. Ho ho ho.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

schrödinger's cat wrote:
    wrote:
    aww ISTps - the people born to end up in jail drugged to death with a lung cancer. yah im scared. Very Happy

...and why did they land in jail? He? Come on, think a bit. "Oh, I'm not afraid of this guy, he's merely a ruthless killer machine with a highly developed sense of justice. EDITED TO ADD: ...and nothing to lose because he's going to die soon anyway." Razz You'd better watch out...

Aww, damn. I won't be fighting with an ENFp neither. Teh verbal masters of the socion. they are soo tuned-in every situation like they have these matrix plugs and every friggin bit of the whole throughput is going straight to their brains. I must be crazy to think I can catch these slippery verbal fishes. And even if I try and win I wont be satisfied cause they will come back later to apologize. What a loss of energy and talent for them. Sorry guys.
    http://forum.socionix.com

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

damn part2: NF fights are not fun. we will all and end up apologizing to each other ahahahahahha

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SFP fighting style: a sudden eruption, lots of shouting, perhaps some punching of things and/or people, probably some doors slammed. Then they cool down and make hot chocolate for everyone.

Best NF fighting style: turn it all into a joke. Let off steam and tell the other person exactly what you think, but without hurting them. It begins as a shouting match and ends in giggles.
    Worst NF fighting style: ignore the other person. Secretly despise them, but don't bother to show it (they're not worth the hassle).

...don't know much about the other fighting styles (I hate fighting).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Worst NF fighting style: ignore the other person. Secretly despise them, but don't bother to show it (they're not worth the hassle).
    yeah. Beta NFs: ignore the person, secretly despise them and start a campaign to ruin their public image and leave them without friends.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My fighting style: "The Delethium Bomb" [<-Obscure 1950s Flash Gordon reference]. Go underground. Secretly hate the person intensely. Do nothing but shoot them flaring glares and talk curtly (Eager to get away from them, y'know). If prodded further, delayed nuclear explosion may occur.

Dishonorary INFp
    Baah

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's where cultural differences come in, mainly sociocultural ones. Some cultures (or social groups) are blunt and direct, others aren't. Some see anger and shouting matches as something that's normal, others don't. That would of course influence your fighting style. I come from an area that has a very rich vocabulary of wonderful swearwords. My national heritage. I love it.

Creepy-pokeball

Nice observation! Ive noticed this as well. My family is quite passive. Arguements are extremely rare. Cussing is rare cept in cute references like "ass." And Ive seen the opposite as well...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast