Thread: Ne + Si

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Ne + Si

Last edited by glam; 04-06-2011 at 11:19 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IRL? Uh... that doesn't really apply. This is Ne we are talking about, after all.

Ne takes although those observations of harmony/dischord between processes and puts them together: you end up with a rosy possibility or a disturbing one, depending on whether you pay your attentions to the harmonious processes or the dischordiant ones.

Although, fantasizing about sex can be done with Ne, and that can obviously arouse Si, so perhaps that's an example.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What I notice about Ne is that it makes me a bit anxious sometimes - I think of possibilities of things that could happen/might happen/will happen, and it can get me a bit antsy. Si is tranquil, relaxed, comfortable, which feels damn good if your natural state is anxious.

Si people get set in comfortable routines and can get bored. Ne opens up new possibilities for them to explore and breaks them out of a rut. Or so I've read.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.