Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Don't want to be an INTj

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you need to accept yourself to be in a healthy relationship, though the two may develop at the same time.
    And, there are a lot of 20-something women who aren't into partying, clubbing and stuff like that. Seems like most introverted types aren't, and ESFjs aren't either.
    I(N)Tj

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by metaiwan
    It's not the act of devirginizing that's supposed to be great, it's the thing about them not being sexually experienced and having ideas or ways about sex that they have from previous sexual experience. Or something
    yes, being a sexual master maybe

Edit: oh joy already said this

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fry
    I think i do because i dont enjoy much of what 20 yr old people do(clubing, partying, getting drunk) i never go to bar either.
    So all people in their twenties are ESFPs there?

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    virgins: it seems everyone wants someone who will only be naughty for them... and everyone wants to be the greatest thing ever experienced by their lover... I believe that is the attraction.
    Nah, I'd rather have an orgy.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sure i'm not the only one that has had meaningless sex and realized how much it wasn't worth it the next day. especially if an odor, even a faint one, is lurking under your bedsheets.

I've gotten so paranoid i might have caught something (even though i used protection) that i scrubbed my dick with rubbing alcohol.

sex is overrated. although i could go for some right about now.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited for gayness.

Creepy-Kirana

read up and get the facts straight before making remarks about people's religions.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Transigent
    Anyway, I don't think that being INTj could be considered a cause of social problems. If it were, then Socionics is quite pointless, because this would mean that certain types are defective.
    Not necessarily, it could mean - and I think it does - that types are very unevenly distributed, with xNTxs much rarer than xSFxs etc, and among xNTxs, INTjs also being rare.

I think that it is a no-brainer to deduce that the prevailing social rituals and conventions in Western society were not conceived by, or for, xNTxs.

IMO they seem to fit, in that order: ESXps > ESXjs > ENFxs = ISXxs > INFxs > xNTxs. Where as FDG pointed out, ENTxs are better at putting up a facade than INTxs. Still, I have been called "defective" or "abnormal" by ESXps due to matters related to weak . That I might just be "different" rather than "defective" did not seem to occur to them

So it does not necessarily follow that certain types are defective, but rather that certain types are perceived by others as defective. And that is totally consistent with socionics.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Or it could be the characteristics of the INTj bestow upon them a certain predisposition to such difficulties, though I see the stated ones in this topic to be more common amongst INFjs and INFxs in general.
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i like the intj's whatever-who-cares-what-you-think sometimes (when i don't have to deal with it directly. it's weird because you can't really ever win arguments with them or get them to even consider your pov. that's irritating to me because sometimes i think they completely ignore some very important things that don't fit into . but then again, that doesn't matter if you're in mode.)
    I thought INTJs consider your POV if and only if it is "reasonable".
    INTJ

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by Transigent

Sex is overrated, unless you aint' gettin none.

Anyway, I don't think that being INTj could be considered a cause of social problems. If it were, then Socionics is quite pointless, because this would mean that certain types are defective.
    if it's "defective" to have social problems, which could be disputed.

haha someone's rebelliousness is flaring up.

Creepy-msk

ugh, that was me

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i see expat's point. my guess is that it's too much that gives intjs a bad rap.
    yes, implied, you pretty much got it.

And regarding to the topic, too much Ti is responsible for every damn social problem an INTj can have. It acts like an internal brake on the Se - the will power. So I guess the two are interconnected - Se and Ti- and if one of them gets stronger, automatically the other one will be weaker.

So the only thing that will help INTjs is learning how to minimize the Ti and this way the Se will eventually get stronger

ANOTHER observation
    ISTjs also have as the first function, but in their case is better, because it is counterbalanced by Se as the 2nd most confident area

Quote Originally Posted by Sychophant
    But yeah, I'm sympathetic to your plight, being INTj is even far worse than being INTp.
    All in all, I have to admit INTj is a pretty much fucked up type

But I like it now the way it is, once you accept it Others would always made me feel bad about myself, but I learned not to listen to them.
    MysticSonic I guess he tried to say the same thing
    Aristotle said that the happiest way of life is the contemplative mode. INTj is in my opinion the archetipal contemplative kind of person, so if it was to believe Aristotle, INTjs are the only one truly capable of experiencing real happiness

Creepy-Star

All INTj's need some hedonistic experiences to store in their database so they know they haven't missed much. Beyond that, most will tire of excessive partying and most would rather have frequent sex with one or perhaps at most two partners during a given time period, rather than going through the difficult task of initiating new relationships on a regular basis to get the desired contact. Once these basic physical and relational needs are met, and as long as they are not broke, an INTj only needs to exercise its and in a personally meaningful manner to achieve general contentment.

It's really can be quite a good life if you set your priorities in order

Creepy-

Default Maybe you can become this guy

This looks like an INTj with his priorities in order even though he was probably this guy for a while:

Creepy-

Default Super INTJs

If you become this:

you can get this:

oh, but she's not ESFj they shreik!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Super INTJs

you can get this:

oh, but she's not ESFj they shreik!
    but why would i want this? to me she looks concieted. but more so, unless she really, really likes this type, it's unlikey that any one of us could keep her entertained enough so she stays. and worse than that, other's will be pushing for attention, you would have to be on call constantly... too much. someone simpler.

Creepy-

How can you get all that information out of that picture? There is little to analyze. Appreciate that picture for what it is.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    How can you get all that information out of that picture? There is little to analyze. Appreciate that picture for what it is.
    people pose themselves, the photographer takes the picture. the overall look of the mouth and eyes tell the story. a subconscience reference to turning one's nose up. her tan looks constant, so i assume she's always at the beach. the belly ring and extra make up shows she's always checking on her looks. i see a cheap shot of a girl in a bathing suit, and this is still not the type that i would want to be with.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mike_INTJ
    i see a cheap shot of a girl in a bathing suit, and this is still not the type that i would want to be with.
    All other things being equal, why not?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_INTJ
    i see a cheap shot of a girl in a bathing suit, and this is still not the type that i would want to be with.
    All other things being equal, why not?

i like simple people, one's that don't look like they need to stay at the beach tanning (later on she will look so wrinkled). i like the tomboy type, she doesn't strike me as one.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

///

Creepy-

Default Re: Are U sick of being intj and wanted to be some1 else?

I want to tell the whole wide world that i am sick of being intj, the disadvantage outweight the advantage.

first, i am sick of going solo( still a virgin, no gf), since i dont enjoy a large crow of people, i dont have much fun being lonely.

I want to be a people's person, alot of friends, party, and have alot of sex. Unfortunately, i am shy, private.

And i also want to do the things i want to do and without worrying going to work.

If there is a chance i want to be a rock start and live large and die young.
    hmm.. as a fellow INTJ myself, whos lost his virginity recently, I say, sex is overrated. I suggest you use your INTJ abilities to get a hold of that great career, so you don't have to worry about money and have bitches sukin yer ballz all day, I too share similar fantasies my friend, but what guy doesn't?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mike_INTJ, I really like you. You are one of a kind- a hidden treasure actually. Thought you should know that.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ChristiRB
    Mike_INTJ, I really like you. You are one of a kind- a hidden treasure actually. Thought you should know that.
    in what way?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL! :wink: Well I don't know you all that well, but from reading your posts, I highly respect and admire you. ^_^

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL! :wink: Well I don't know you all that well, but from reading your posts, I highly respect and admire you. ^_^
    i know it sounds annoying, but can you elaborate? many don't say this to me, usually they have a love hate relationship. and anything i can use that's in a positive light is always welcomed.

mostly i never look at the good, only the bad. the good i've done, and i'm good at. but the bad needs to be improved. so i don't really have high values in myself... i can only see how i'm reflected in others. when someone volunteers information. i'm often talked about, it's just never to my face...

of course on the other hand, i'm more open here then in other places. i'm fairly silent in real life. this is the me they don't see.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh I see what you are asking and what you are saying.

Well, it's just that I can see that you are a little unsure of yourself and that you do not value yourself all that much. You try so hard to fit in, yet you never feel truly accepted. It hurts me to see that because from some of the posts I read I see an upstanding man who won't settle for the mediocre in life. A man who wants to delve deeper, longing to be understood, yet terrified of reaching out himself. I hate that for you.

I absolutely agree that you are more open on here than in your life where you live and interact with others. I love the way you are so inquisitive here on the forum and you "seem" childlike in the way you communicate...

*shrug* I just hate that you don't see what I see. That's why I posted that.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh I see what you are asking and what you are saying.

Well, it's just that I can see that you are a little unsure of yourself and that you do not value yourself all that much. You try so hard to fit in, yet you never feel truly accepted. It hurts me to see that because from some of the posts I read I see an upstanding man who won't settle for the mediocre in life. A man who wants to delve deeper, longing to be understood, yet terrified of reaching out himself. I hate that for you.

I absolutely agree that you are more open on here than in your life where you live and interact with others. I love the way you are so inquisitive here on the forum and you "seem" childlike in the way you communicate...

*shrug* I just hate that you don't see what I see. That's why I posted that.
    my engineer half is much stronger than my outside half. i have no problems discussing theories, i understand the writings of einstien, hawking, etc, i could probably build a house with the skills i know. i can image almost anything, as i think in pictures. and yet, put all those skills together, make a negative image, and that's me talking at a normal capacity. almost like a chain is holding me back. i have no idea what that's about, it's something my super subconscience isn't letting me in on.

Creepy-

Default Re: Are U sick of being intj and wanted to be some1 else?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I want to tell the whole wide world that i am sick of being intj, the disadvantage outweight the advantage.

first, i am sick of going solo( still a virgin, no gf), since i dont enjoy a large crow of people, i dont have much fun being lonely.

I want to be a people's person, alot of friends, party, and have alot of sex. Unfortunately, i am shy, private.

And i also want to do the things i want to do and without worrying going to work.

If there is a chance i want to be a rock start and live large and die young.
    hmm.. as a fellow INTJ myself, whos lost his virginity recently, I say, sex is overrated. I suggest you use your INTJ abilities to get a hold of that great career, so you don't have to worry about money and have bitches sukin yer ballz all day, I too share similar fantasies my friend, but what guy doesn't?

Sex really is only so much. I mean, if you've got a hot girl with you, that's great. But......... I think, especially, for INTJs........ there is a lot more tolife than worry about sex.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WHY won't this thread die?! I'm sorry, I am not usually so critical... but the title of this topic makes me want to throw furniture.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hahaha! You're not helping there Joy .. and neither am I, now.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WHY won't this thread die?! I'm sorry, I am not usually so critical... but the title of this topic makes me want to throw furniture.
    Why?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

whatever relieves your pain dear...

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gugu_ baba
    Why?
    Things like U and some1 just grind on me...
    SEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INTj IS THE BEST TYPE TO BE ONCE YOU SEEK-TO-UNDERSTAND THE WORLD AND THEN LIVE-AND-LET-LIVE-AND-LEARN.

THERE IS NO BEST OR WORST TYPE PER SE THOUGH I DO FEEL AS AN INTj I MAY HAVE NEEDED EXTRA SPECIAL HELP WITH LIFE AS IT'S BEEN HARD SOMETIMES AS A FREETHINKER.

EASILY THE MOST ALIENATED TYPE UNTIL WE TAKE CONTROL OF OUR RARE AND SPECIAL MINDS.
    Remember to keep things simple and not any simpler like Einstein once said.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

omFRIGGINg stop it!!!
    SEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some INTj's seem to get a kick out of feeling sorry for themselves and even teaming up doing so together in a thread. It makes me want to throw INTj's.
    Logical-Intuitive Extravert (ENTj)
    TeNi

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by snowyc
    INTj IS THE BEST TYPE TO BE ONCE YOU SEEK-TO-UNDERSTAND THE WORLD AND THEN LIVE-AND-LET-LIVE-AND-LEARN.

THERE IS NO BEST OR WORST TYPE PER SE THOUGH I DO FEEL AS AN INTj I MAY HAVE NEEDED EXTRA SPECIAL HELP WITH LIFE AS IT'S BEEN HARD SOMETIMES AS A FREETHINKER.

EASILY THE MOST ALIENATED TYPE UNTIL WE TAKE CONTROL OF OUR RARE AND SPECIAL MINDS.
    Let's ignore this one, i think i was having a tantrum at the time.
    Remember to keep things simple and not any simpler like Einstein once said.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast