Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VERY offensive description of SEE-ESFp

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default VERY offensive description of SEE-ESFp

You will have been warned. When I say "offensive" it means "offensive". In the case you're easily offended, you're not forced to watch that topic.
    This topic may be offensive even for non-SEE's.

SEE's are total retards. They are stupid and single-minded. They may appear as tough, but they are so weak (especially women), simply because they're so stupid.

They put everyone under pressure, because they think it's funny. But it's not funny. People don't want to. Except ILI's. Why ? because ILI's are lazy. When you're lazy, you may seek pressure. At least, us types, prefer non-aggressive () leadership. types are very sweet (and retarded). But types want aggressive domination, because they are weak. Mmh... weak dudes commanding weak dudes...? You heard me. Gammas are weak.

SEE's are possessive and territorial. They believe they own the world. When they don't get the things they want, they become frustrated. SEE's don't like to be frustrated. They are so immature, just like ILI's.

Why do SEE's need ILI's whatsoever !? because ILI's are not retarded. ILI's are passive and autistic, but they are VERY intelligent. They certainly have the highest average IQ of all the Socion. They are cooperative and like to be led. And they are hostile, unfriendly and egocentric, just like SEE's.

As children, SEE's are spoiled. They had everything they want because they are capricious. When they grow up, they usually seek for an ILI boy/girlfriend, to make him his/her personal slave, or his personal punch-bag. They may believe that making people suffer help them. That they need to. But they don't. Except ILI's, who are masochistic.

SEE's are lazy too, they don't want to do anything unpleasant or austere. When forced to, they cry or get angry. When they get angry, they put everyone under pressure (just like ESI's). They become hateful. Under more stress, they may even have autistic reactions.

One word to describe SEE's : retarded.
    Last edited by machintruc; 10-24-2008 at 04:51 PM. Reason: correcting a mistake

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How objective.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd like to see the "VERY offensive description of ESE", as a comparison.
    INTp, ILI Logical subtype

Drum 'n' Bass head

GorillaSound.net

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Re: VERY offensive description of SEE

Quote Originally Posted by machintruc
    They are stupid and single-minded.
    They are so immature
    And they are hostile, unfriendly and egocentric.
    They become hateful. Under more stress, they may even have autistic reactions.
    Uhm...

[spoil:96e798fc84]Projection?
    [/spoil:96e798fc84]
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i didnt even find it offensive. it wasnt original, it was repetitive. I got bored after the first few lines and stopped reading.
    If I'm a SEE and I run into a LII with these kinds of attacks directed at me, I just walk off and laugh to myself, for a few brief seconds, what a desperate loser this guy is.
    I hope it isn't all like that with you, and you're really just jacking off to the attention.
    But even then, what's the difference

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sorry you're having trouble getting along with your conflictor. Would you like a pacifier?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Herzy
    If this post were remotely true, machintruc would be a hardcore ESFp.
    + 3/7

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: VERY offensive description of SEE

Quote Originally Posted by machintruc
    You will have been warned. When I say "offensive" it means "offensive". In the case you're easily offended, you're not forced to watch that topic.

[spoil:f0b20adf96]
    SEE's are total retards. They are stupid and single-minded. They may appear as tough, but they are so weak (especially women), simply because they're so stupid.

They put everyone under pressure, because they think it's funny. But it's not funny. People don't want to. Except ILI's. Why ? because ILI's are lazy. When you're lazy, you may seek pressure. At least, us types, prefer non-aggressive () leadership. types are very sweet (and retarded). But types want aggressive domination, because they are weak. Mmh... weak dudes commanding weak dudes...? You heard me. Gammas are weak.

SEE's are possessive and territorial. They believe they own the world. When they don't get the things they want, they become frustrated. SEE's don't like to be frustrated. They are so immature, just like ILI's.

Why do SEE's need ILI's whatsoever !? because ILI's are not retarded. ILI's are passive and autistic, but they are VERY intelligent. They certainly have the highest average IQ of all the Socion. They are cooperative and like to be led. And they are hostile, unfriendly and egocentric, just like SEE's.

As childs, SEE's are spoiled. They had everything they want because they are capricious. When they grow up, they usually seek for an ILI boy/girlfriend, to make him his/her personal slave, or his personal punch-bag. They may believe that making people suffer help them. That they need to. But they don't. Except ILI's, who are masochistic.

SEE's are lazy too, they don't want to do anything unpleasant or austere. When forced to, they cry or get angry. When they get angry, they put everyone under pressure (just like ESI's). They become hateful. Under more stress, they may even have autistic reactions.

http://www.conf-intimes.1k.fr/voir_video.php?num=27 watch it before it gets deleted.

[/spoil:f0b20adf96]
    i don't find this offensive, but rather humorous... i admire your attempt in trying to offend me though im always up for a challenge...

- You called Gammas weak while only talking about the irrational Gammas... you can't make a generalized statement such as that without pointing out how Gamma rationals are weak.

- How are we immature? If we don't get what we want we work for it... to me that shows strength, determination, and thus maturity.

- i think it's funny that an infantile is talking about an ILI being a punching bag or personal slave... i mean really? ure dependent on people to FEED you and BATHE you and take care of u and u have the balls to call an ILI weak? WOW...

- ummm SEEs are hostile, unfriendly, and egocentric? We gain our power in being able to become anybody's best friend... so... NO. We can be these things if u piss us off though.

- where is ur information to show that SEEs were spoiled brats? You know 2 SEEs so think you know what all SEEs are like right?

- You have yet to prove that we're retarted at all. In fact, are you sure you're not? I mean, for being a -leading type and all, you sure do have a lot of grammatical errors in your critique.

In conclusion: Please try harder next time. If you thought that was supposed to be offensive, I think you may be the one who is egocentric here and to a fault in that respect.
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hate to say it man, but this post makes you look really, really stupid.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where does it say that he wrote it?
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where does it say that he wrote it?
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

certain small parts of the summary are true though. If you cut out the LII butt-wiping tantrum parts, and the repetitive parts.. and the parts which use words like stupid and weak. those words make no sense.. anyway, without all that, you're left with maybe 2 or 3 points which hold water. But those negative aspects of SEE don't bother me.. circumstances which bring this part of SEE out don't tend to unfold with me present. ILIs existance will secure the circumstance in the correct way. But most of these negative SEE traits have been exagerated. Exagerating doesn't increase the effect of your words, it decreases it. Remember that next time you write a paper. But I can tell you, I could write a summary like that.. for ESE

So, now, I'm confused...was this just a playful joke or is he serious and has a history of this kind of behavior toward ESFps?

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I find this quite humorous actually.

And that's the only purpose it has probably. Remember it's a Machintruc post.

I would like to see more of these offensive descriptions.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm gona write an ESE one right now and post it in alpha

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazedrat
    I'm gona write an ESE one right now and post it in alpha
    Do it !

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kabure
    So, now, I'm confused...was this just a playful joke or is he serious and has a history of this kind of behavior toward ESFps?
    I'd have to authoritatively say that this is definitely the first warning sign of complete and total paranoid schizophrenic break with reality. It's really only a matter of time...
    socio: INFp - IEI
    ennea: 4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Twain
    Only kings, presidents, editors, and people with tapeworms have the right to use the editorial 'we'.

Quote Originally Posted by drd252
    Having machintruc as their dual is offensive enough in itself.
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord
    Quote Originally Posted by drd252
    Having machintruc as their dual is offensive enough in itself.
    True. It's weird how much difference a simple, little "j" makes.
    INTp, ILI Logical subtype

Drum 'n' Bass head

GorillaSound.net

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awesome.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LMAO

I want a better one of these! The IEI one was way more funny!

I was looking up descriptions for a new IEI friend, and showed her it and she thought it was hilarious despite being new to socionics. And so I looked for mine because I forgot what it said and it was lol but it could be so much MORE lol!
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive View Post

- i think it's funny that an infantile is talking about an ILI being a punching bag or personal slave... i mean really? ure dependent on people to FEED you and BATHE you and take care of u and u have the balls to call an ILI weak? WOW...
    ?

Last time I checked, I did both myself u stupid son of a bitch.

<3 u tho ;D
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    ?

Last time I checked, I did both myself u stupid son of a bitch.

<3 u tho ;D

ZORO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3<3

*points to own avatar*

SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm an SEE and it describes me perfectly.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You fail at being offensive
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by machintruc View Post

As children, SEE's are spoiled. They had everything they want because they are capricious. When they grow up, they usually seek for an ILI boy/girlfriend, to make him his/her personal slave, or his personal punch-bag. They may believe that making people suffer help them. That they need to. But they don't. Except ILI's, who are masochistic.

Hahahahahahaahhahahahahahahhahah!! Omg you described me perfectly. I also had an intp ex boyfriend an enslaved him actually.

And hes a virgin and he doesn't know anything at all and I'm kinda frustrated so i bought kamasutra books, sex books etc to make him my sex slave..
    I was actually successful in making that possible.
    Then after 5 years of experiencing blissful slavery with me, i left him because i don't know..
    He's a perfect slave. He's a masochist.
    I had great sex life.

And there's no forever..
    So i left him blaming me for everything.

He blamed me because i made him a sexual human being

But atleast. He's became istp.

He became istp because of that.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by idontgiveaf View Post
    Hahahahahahaahhahahahahahahhahah!! Omg you described me perfectly. I also had an intp ex boyfriend an enslaved him actually.

And hes a virgin and he doesn't know anything at all and I'm kinda frustrated so i bought kamasutra books, sex books etc to make him my sex slave..
    I was actually successful in making that possible.
    Then after 5 years of experiencing blissful slavery with me, i left him because i don't know..
    He's a perfect slave. He's a masochist.
    I had great sex life.

And there's no forever..

Delete your account.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alioth View Post
    Delete your account.
    Aw yeah i know. I'm really a bitch. That's why I'm not anymore into good guys. -_-

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"description"?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I defs know a SEE who is exactly as you described.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

lolz

...there are asexual istps too. Anyway I don't think that we'd do good slaves. That suits better to ILIs.
    Last edited by Hope; 08-23-2017 at 12:38 AM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not far off the mark, at all.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by machintruc View Post

What part of that could be considered offensive?

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Aw yeah i know. I'm really a bitch. That's why I'm not anymore into good guys. -_-
    You are a weird combination of cute, naive and batshit crazy. 16 year old virgin detected.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Your caregiver in turn View Post
    lolz

...there are asexual istps too. Anyway I don't think that we'd do good slaves. That suits better to ILIs.
    Really? ILI can make a good slave? Hmm. They have Te, i don't think they can be a slave. :/

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuivienen View Post
    You are a weird combination of cute, naive and batshit crazy. 16 year old virgin detected.
    Ouch projection hurts a lot. 25yo virgin detected.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Really? ILI can make a good slave? Hmm. They have Te, i don't think they can be a slave. :/
    SLIs have Te too.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Your caregiver in turn View Post
    SLIs have Te too.
    Yeah but it's work related. Whatever. I don't have guy intj friends because they're all nerds.
    But i have two intj girl friends

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast