Thread: The Four Quadras

Hacking your soul since the beginning of time Hitta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default The Four Quadras

Alpha:
    These people usually do not like to be touched. They don't like the touchy feeling emotions that are presented by some. They go more for the unconditional love. They try to do things for people, and try to make them happy. They tend to yell and scream often. They can often throw sarcasm at people. Alphas tend to start loads of tasks, though they never usually finish any of the tasks. They love creative food styles. They enjoy experimental sensations, or sensations that are unique. They usually love good tasting food. They usually value originality to an extreme degree. One defining characteristic of this quadra is that they can be very obsessive compulsive about things. They tend to organize their endeavors very well. The feeling types tend to be obsessive cleaners, while the thinking types tend to obsess about the projects in which they are doing. This quadra tends to over-analyze everything, and they usually "overdo" things. They tend to have a need to be perfect. They usually prefer the homely environment. This quadra usually prefers to look at the big picture, rather than taking a detailed approach to things. This quadra tends to hate stereotypes, and the think types usually view things through a relative viewpoint. They tend to always believe that people have characteristics that are beneficial to society.

Beta:
    These people are defined by their impulsiveness and their chaotic behavior. They often start a many tasks without ever completing them. They tend to prefer to show their love their touching. They tend to like to hug, feel, and touch those that they love. Though, they show physical love, they tend to distance themselves from people often. They tend to notice things wrong with their partners, and the other people that they know. They tend to be repulsed very easily. They value creativity and originality. Beta usually "go with the flow". They usually handle chaos very well. As do Alphas, they tend to enjoy experimental sensations, and love to feel euphoria. This often leads them to drug abuse. This quadra believes strongly in rules and often create rules in which they believe that people should live by. They tend to research things often. They tend to be very good at preforming studies on things.

Gamma:
    These people are define by their need to conform and follow societies wishes. They do not start many tasks, but those that they do start they tend to use a very systematic approach, and usually take extremely long amounts of time to complete their tasks. This type loves laws and rules. They usually believe that their are reasons for rules, and that all people should follow them. They are usually good at creating systems of logic and organizing things into hierarchies. They love to do things step by step. Though they do this, they do not tend to notice the little tedious problems with things, meaning, they usually do not obsess about them. This quadra is usually repulsed by people very easily, and usually withdraw often. They, like Betas, tend to find things wrong with people so they tend to distance themselves from them. They tend to follow authority figures very easily. Gammas usually are very decisive minded.

Delta:
    This quadra is defined by their agonizing need to be perfect in most situations. They usually take things step by step, but unlike the Gamma quadra, they tend to be extremely obsessive compulsive about the small errors they see in things. This usually means that they spend countless hours perfecting something, or making things exactly as they want it to be. Deltas are usually not the type of people that rebel against authority. They may do what they want, when they want to, but this is usually within the context of what is expected by society. They usually like to fit in with people. Deltas usually like to travel often, and often like to have fun from unique things(know a INFj that wants to track a tornado). Deltas usually do not like stereotypes, and usually never hates anyone. They usually believe that their is always a right answer in every situation though. They tend to hold themselves to strict standards of absolution, and can become very irritated with themselves when they do not follow these standards.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

jessica129:scrotums r hot

:" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alpha:
    These people usually do not like to be touched
    Your first sentence does not foreshadow accuracy.

Second sentence.....
    They don't like the touchy feeling emotions that are presented by some.
    How do you even come to this conclusion? What is your reasoning here?
    Have you ever met an ESFj in your life?
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Creepy-Diana

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP
    Alpha:

Second sentence.....

The question is, have you? I live with an ESFj. I'm 99.999% certain this is how ESFjs are. Besides that, Diana is a moron, so I'm not gonna really respond to her.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good job hitta. These are all 100% accurate. Keep it up!

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: The Four Quadras

Quote Originally Posted by hitta
    Alpha:
    These people usually do not like to be touched. They don't like the touchy feeling emotions that are presented by some. They go more for the unconditional love. They try to do things for people, and try to make them happy. They tend to yell and scream often. They can often throw sarcasm at people. Alphas tend to start loads of tasks, though they never usually finish any of the tasks. They love creative food styles. They enjoy experimental sensations, or sensations that are unique. They usually love good tasting food. They usually value originality to an extreme degree. One defining characteristic of this quadra is that they can be very obsessive compulsive about things. They tend to organize their endeavors very well. The feeling types tend to be obsessive cleaners, while the thinking types tend to obsess about the projects in which they are doing. This quadra tends to over-analyze everything, and they usually "overdo" things. They tend to have a need to be perfect. They usually prefer the homely environment. This quadra usually prefers to look at the big picture, rather than taking a detailed approach to things. This quadra tends to hate stereotypes, and the think types usually view things through a relative viewpoint. They tend to always believe that people have characteristics that are beneficial to society.

Beta:
    These people are defined by their impulsiveness and their chaotic behavior. They often start a many tasks without ever completing them. They tend to prefer to show their love their touching. They tend to like to hug, feel, and touch those that they love. Though, they show physical love, they tend to distance themselves from people often. They tend to notice things wrong with their partners, and the other people that they know. They tend to be repulsed very easily. They value creativity and originality. Beta usually "go with the flow". They usually handle chaos very well. As do Alphas, they tend to enjoy experimental sensations, and love to feel euphoria. This often leads them to drug abuse. This quadra believes strongly in rules and often create rules in which they believe that people should live by. They tend to research things often. They tend to be very good at preforming studies on things.

Gamma:
    These people are define by their need to conform and follow societies wishes. They do not start many tasks, but those that they do start they tend to use a very systematic approach, and usually take extremely long amounts of time to complete their tasks. This type loves laws and rules. They usually believe that their are reasons for rules, and that all people should follow them. They are usually good at creating systems of logic and organizing things into hierarchies. They love to do things step by step. Though they do this, they do not tend to notice the little tedious problems with things, meaning, they usually do not obsess about them. This quadra is usually repulsed by people very easily, and usually withdraw often. They, like Betas, tend to find things wrong with people so they tend to distance themselves from them. They tend to follow authority figures very easily. Gammas usually are very decisive minded.

Delta:
    This quadra is defined by their agonizing need to be perfect in most situations. They usually take things step by step, but unlike the Gamma quadra, they tend to be extremely obsessive compulsive about the small errors they see in things. This usually means that they spend countless hours perfecting something, or making things exactly as they want it to be. Deltas are usually not the type of people that rebel against authority. They may do what they want, when they want to, but this is usually within the context of what is expected by society. They usually like to fit in with people. Deltas usually like to travel often, and often like to have fun from unique things(know a INFj that wants to track a tornado). Deltas usually do not like stereotypes, and usually never hates anyone. They usually believe that their is always a right answer in every situation though. They tend to hold themselves to strict standards of absolution, and can become very irritated with themselves when they do not follow these standards.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gamma:
    These people are define by their need to conform and follow societies wishes.
    Worst description ever.

I'm having a hard time finding anything in the Gamma description that's an accurate portrayal of the quadra.
    SEE

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe
    I agree... these are totally accurate. I'm surprised you haven't been approached by Interpol yet like Dio has.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I live with an ESFj. I'm 99.999% certain this is how ESFjs are.
    I think you may need a larger sampling.
    SEE

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I concur. Never before has there been a Socionist of the quality of hitta.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Oh quit being an idiot. You do the same routine in every single post you make. You fit in like a robotic Stepford wive. Its funny how people are, really it is. You have one person that disagrees. The next person disagrees just because the first person disagrees. The third person disagrees because the second person disagrees and the first person disagrees. You're like the 100th person in the chain, though you try to add your old and idiotic spin to it. Then you have the counterculture people, those that actually agree with what I say. Not saying all, (though I really am), but in the end everyone is just conforming in one way or another. You conform with your sarcasm, though its probably not original to begin with, as you have probably been watching the show House too much. In the end you're just a pigeon. You're gonna die, and you're probably going to seize to exist, and this meaningless existence that we live in won't matter. My ideologies are also stupid as well, as everything is a conformist act. Everyone is fucking stupid. You're not special. Noone is special. Special doesn't exist. Everything you ramble off is just a higher omission of your stupidity. You believe you have the truth, you believe you know the truth. You don't know shit though. We can all be living in a milky way candy wrapper as caramel for all we know. There is so many infinite possibilities to everything, our level of consciousness may not even exist. Everything may be inexistent. How the fuck should we know? Yet you keep assuming away.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh quit being an idiot. You do the same routine in every single post you make. You fit in like a robotic Stepford wive. Its funny how people are, really it is. You have one person that disagrees. The next person disagrees just because the first person disagrees. The third person disagrees because the second person disagrees and the first person disagrees. You're like the 100th person in the chain, though you try to add your old and idiotic spin to it.
    No. Your descriptions suck, and will continue to do so until you a.) stop hating people, and b.) quit focusing on one small, relatively unimportant aspect of a theory while not even bothering to try to understand the basic principles of said theory.

Then you have the counterculture people, those that actually agree with what I say. Not saying all, (though I really am), but in the end everyone is just conforming in one way or another. You conform with your sarcasm, though its probably not original to begin with, as you have probably been watching the show House too much. In the end you're just a pigeon. You're gonna die, and you're probably going to seize to exist, and this meaningless existence that we live in won't matter. My ideologies are also stupid as well, as everything is a conformist act. Everyone is fucking stupid. You're not special. Noone is special. Special doesn't exist. Everything you ramble off is just a higher omission of your stupidity. You believe you have the truth, you believe you know the truth. You don't know shit though. We can all be living in a milky way candy wrapper as caramel for all we know. There is so many infinite possibilities to everything, our level of consciousness may not even exist. Everything may be inexistent. How the fuck should we know? Yet you keep assuming away.
    I think they make a pill for that.
    SEE

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh quit being an idiot. You do the same routine in every single post you make. You fit in like a robotic Stepford wive. Its funny how people are, really it is. You have one person that disagrees. The next person disagrees just because the first person disagrees. The third person disagrees because the second person disagrees and the first person disagrees. You're like the 100th person in the chain, though you try to add your old and idiotic spin to it. Then you have the counterculture people, those that actually agree with what I say. Not saying all, (though I really am), but in the end everyone is just conforming in one way or another. You conform with your sarcasm, though its probably not original to begin with, as you have probably been watching the show House too much. In the end you're just a pigeon. You're gonna die, and you're probably going to seize to exist, and this meaningless existence that we live in won't matter. My ideologies are also stupid as well, as everything is a conformist act. Everyone is fucking stupid. You're not special. Noone is special. Special doesn't exist. Everything you ramble off is just a higher omission of your stupidity. You believe you have the truth, you believe you know the truth. You don't know shit though. We can all be living in a milky way candy wrapper as caramel for all we know. There is so many infinite possibilities to everything, our level of consciousness may not even exist. Everything may be inexistent. How the fuck should we know? Yet you keep assuming away.
    hahahahahahahahahahaha

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

moooooooooooooooooo
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

who was that directed at?
    SEE

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The truck that just passed his pasture.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Well with the fact that the16types website follows my theory perfectly, and the information had to come from somewhere, I find it odd that no one here wants to even consider my theory, or take the time to look at it.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is it safe to assume your descriptions are in line with your theory? I've read a number of your descriptions, and all have been amazingly inaccurate.
    SEE

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Well its not safe to assume anything, but I can say that in this context of reality, it seems to me like my descriptions go well with my theory. Its not my fault that people disagree with my theory because people don't fit in the types that they usually fit in according to their stereotypes. I mean, thats really the only thing that the people here have to base anything off of. I'm attempting to provide material for people to think about, and no one wants to think about things.

The fact that still no one gets where I come from with my theory annoys me. My theory HAS to be somewhat accurate, because everyone fits into one or the other of the dichotomies. I have divided it into +/-, a ball appears(note that it only appears, though my theory only has to do with appearances) to be able to be only fair or foul. A person can't be a perfectionist, and not be a perfectionist in our relative perspective of things. A PERSON HAS TO VALUE EVERY FUNCTION. It has to be this way. If you're unable to see this, you need to think about it. Saying that a person doesn't have Te is like saying a person is neither careful or risky. Without Ti its like saying that a person is follows or doesn't follow rules. Without Si its like saying a person doesn't notice their senses(last time I checked everyone can feel it when someone touches their skin or taste food when they put it in their mouth). I don't know how people can not see this.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's two people being shouted down for calling Gamma the conformist quadra...

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Gamma:
    Worst description ever.

I'm having a hard time finding anything in the Gamma description that's an accurate portrayal of the quadra.
    It is almost like inverse descriptions, yeah? I was wondering if you would explode or not when you saw that, but then again, I suppose hitta's posts are becoming old hat.

The truck that just passed his pasture.
    +1
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lol, the majority of the socionist refer to Gamma as the conformist quadra. For some reason no one here does.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP
    Alpha:

Second sentence.....

The question is, have you? I live with an ESFj. I'm 99.999% certain this is how ESFjs are. Besides that, Diana is a moron, so I'm not gonna really respond to her.
    Diana is not a moron.
    Maybe some day you will look back at this and realize how wrong you are, but your pride might blind you from that for a long time.

Creepy-bg

Diana is hot

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can someone explain to me why - IF the ESFj is known for "liking to be touched" - their dual is a person who pretty much spends his existance avoiding to touch anyone unless he really has to...?

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Gamma functions according to Gulenko(note this is for the original model A)

Se proactive ("+"): submissiveness, voluntarism, following existing balance of forces, demobilization
    Ni proactive ("+"): intuition of reflection, waiting, reproducing of old tendencies, past
    Te reactive ("-"): expenses, investments, risks, combination, trial of something new
    Fi reactive ("-"): ethic of distancing, changing of psychological distance

How do you get nonconformist from that?
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yep. Here's how it was said about gamma's before:

States aloud morals as they see them in the envirionment. Does what seems appropriate, normal and promising. Alert and responsive. 'Officer or merchant ethics'. Capably uses the opportunities that appear in the environment. The natural way of doing things. Scavengers. Repairing what is broken. Making do. Accepting the inevitable. Concentrating on the public instead of the personal.
    Of course Gamma's don't appreciate being called 'conformists', even when they are.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

moooooooooooooooooo
    I've never played that game, though I've watched and listened to it. It always seemed to me to be a good way to break your vocal chords.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Delta description is surprisingly very accurate. The rest of the three quadra descriptions seriously need a lot of editing.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Gamma:
    Worst description ever.

QFT
    INTp, ILI Logical subtype

Drum 'n' Bass head

GorillaSound.net

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I guess the majority of the Russian socionics community is wrong then. Proved wrong by the16types, what a shame. Those damn Russians!!
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want to see these Russian descriptions/articles about the quadras.
    SEE

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Code:
    import java.io.*;
    import java.util.*;
    import cs1.Keyboard;

public class chore {

private int choreNum;
      private int cost;
      private ArrayList<Integer> dependencies;

public chore&#40;int number&#41; &#123;
        choreNum = number;
        dependencies = new ArrayList<Integer>&#40;&#41;;
        System.out.println&#40;"Enter time for chore " + &#40;choreNum + 1&#41;&#41;;
        cost = Keyboard.readInt&#40;&#41;;

if &#40;number == 0&#41;
          dependencies.add&#40;0&#41;;
        else &#123;
          System.out.println&#40;"\tEnter any dependencies or 0 to stop"&#41;;
          boolean keepGoing = true;
          Integer input;
          while &#40;keepGoing&#41; &#123;
            input = Keyboard.readInt&#40;&#41;;
            dependencies.add&#40;input - 1&#41;;//the index of the first process is 0, so the user sees process n as process n+1.  correct for that by subtracting 1 here.
            if &#40;input.equals&#40;&#40;Integer&#41; 0&#41;&#41;
              keepGoing = false;
          &#125;
        &#125;
      &#125;

public int getCost&#40;&#41; &#123;
        return cost;
      &#125;

public int getChoreNum&#40;&#41; &#123;
        return choreNum;
      &#125;

public int getArg&#40;int index&#41; &#123;
        int f = dependencies.get&#40;index&#41;;
        return f;
      &#125;

public int getArgsSize&#40;&#41; &#123;
        return dependencies.size&#40;&#41;;
      &#125;

public static void main&#40;String&#91;&#93; args&#41; &#123;
        System.out.println&#40;"This doesn't do anything.  Run the chores file instead."&#41;;
      &#125;
    &#125;

public class chores &#123;

private int numChores;
        private int totalCost;
        private int&#91;&#93; costsList;

public void calcChores&#40;&#41; &#123;/*this asks the user for numChores, evaluates each  chore as it is entered, and sets a totalCost.*/
          System.out.println&#40;"Enter number of chores"&#41;;
          numChores = Keyboard.readInt&#40;&#41;;
          costsList = new int&#91;numChores&#93;;

chore c = new chore&#40;0&#41;;
          costsList&#91;0&#93; = c.getCost&#40;&#41;;
          int tempCosts = 0;

for &#40;int i=1; i < numChores; i++&#41; &#123;
            c = new chore&#40;i&#41;;
         for &#40;int j=0; j < c.getArgsSize&#40;&#41; - 1; j++&#41; &#123; /*the last arg is the terminating element &#40;input as 0, stored as -1&#41; so we don't want it.  similarly if the size of the Args is 1 this will never get called. */
           tempCosts = 0;
           if &#40;tempCosts < costsList&#91;c.getArg&#40;j&#41;&#93;&#41;
             tempCosts = costsList&#91;c.getArg&#40;j&#41;&#93;;
         &#125;
         tempCosts += c.getCost&#40;&#41;;
         costsList&#91;i&#93; = tempCosts;
          &#125;

totalCost = costsList&#91;0&#93;;
          for &#40;int i=1; i < numChores; i++&#41; &#123;
            if &#40;costsList&#91;i&#93; > totalCost&#41;
              totalCost = costsList&#91;i&#93;;
          &#125;
        &#125;

public String toString&#40;&#41; &#123;
          return "The total cost of the chores is " + totalCost;
        &#125;

public static void main&#40;String&#91;&#93; args&#41; &#123;
          chores someChores = new chores&#40;&#41;;
          someChores.calcChores&#40;&#41;;
          System.out.println&#40;someChores&#41;;
        &#125;
    &#125;

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL

a good laugh
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol, the majority of the socionist refer to Gamma as the conformist quadra. For some reason no one here does.
    Majority? Let's see some names, credentials, and evidence for your claim, bub.
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The question is, have you? I live with an ESFj. I'm 99.999% certain this is how ESFjs are.
    Does that mean all Alphas are the way in which you described?

Besides that, Diana is a moron, so I'm not gonna really respond to her.
    She's not - I understand where she's coming from. These descriptions are very general and vague, and a lot of them do not apply to certain types within their apparent respective quadras.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sigh.

Alpha's value unique sensations and originality... Beta's are the rowdy drug abusers... Gammas what keeps things running and Delta the perfectionists. Most of what hitta has written up here is cookie-cutter socionics material.

I've notice that there's a nasty flaw of reasoning being excercised by most of the members here.

People read that ESFj's value Si and Fe. Si is about comfort and Fe is about feelingings...

Now people think they are justified to draw conclusions like this:

ESFj values Si
    Si is about comfort
    THEREFORE
    ESFj's like to be touched.

ESFj values Fe
    Fe is about enthusiasm
    THEREFORE
    ESFj's like loud party environments for the sake of the noise.

This is bad deduction people. Snap out of it, please.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat
    Sigh.

Alpha's value unique sensations and originality... Beta's are the rowdy drug abusers... Gammas what keeps things running and Delta the perfectionists. Most of what hitta has written up here is cookie-cutter socionics material.

I've notice that there's a nasty flaw of reasoning being excercised by most of the members here.

People read that ESFj's value Si and Fe. Si is about comfort and Fe is about feelingings...

ESFj values Si
    Si is about comfort
    THEREFORE

ESFj values Fe
    Fe is about enthusiasm
    THEREFORE

I actually am beginning to think that it doesn't matter what I say, the majority of the people here are gonna disagree regardless.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat
    Sigh.

Not all Deltas are perfectionists, and wth does "keeps things running" mean? And I really don't think one quadra is more likely to abuse drugs than other quadras.

ESFj values Si
    Si is about comfort
    THEREFORE

ESFj values Fe
    Fe is about enthusiasm
    THEREFORE

I don't know who's saying that ESFj's like loud party environments and like to be touched, but that stuff has nothing to do with the reason hitta's descriptions are horrible and inaccurate.

Hitta, I can't speak for anyone else, but if you said something I agreed with, I'd say so. So far, such has not been the case (based on what I've read).
    SEE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast