Thread: Myspace and Facebookopinions + lemme see urs!

I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola aka Bee's Avatar
    TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Myspace and Facebook......opinions + lemme see urs!

Ok, yes I know you can access this onfo via user details in some instances, but why not? So, what is yours? What do you prefer? Do you think it's all bologne? I wish people would use myspace more, 'cos it is prettier and the pages are more capable of visual character, but then again there is a lot more to do on FB. Share yours and opinions pls

http://www.myspace.com/beebelinda
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MyFace is for morons.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I maintain (I'm using that term very loosely here) profiles on both, mostly as a way of keeping in touch with my small circle of friends or putting up things that I think they would find interesting. That's pretty much the end of my story.

Here's a time-waster:
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=72191829
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

myspace.com/azadiazeri

my site thingie.

I love graphic design and being eccentric!
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Myspace and Facebook......opinions + lemme see urs!

Quote Originally Posted by bee
    Ok, yes I know you can access this onfo via user details in some instances, but why not? So, what is yours? What do you prefer? Do you think it's all bologne? I wish people would use myspace more, 'cos it is prettier and the pages are more capable of visual character, but then again there is a lot more to do on FB. Share yours and opinions pls

http://www.myspace.com/beebelinda

How do you do all that stuff with your page?

I haven't touched mine in a long time.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Creepy-bg

I like the flash bee!

I made mine myself, it's a very minimalist div profile (I got bored once I learned how to do it all and so I never fixed it's sloppiness FWIW looks better on firefox than IE)

http://www.myspace.com/bionicgoat

I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola aka Bee's Avatar
    TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^^

What anamericancer said I wish I was motivated like you bionicgoat! I'm sure if I sat down and looked at the process behind div overlays for a bit I could figure it out......but then the s2 my flash ones are so pretty.... I will have to check out panicked, sounds good. I used to get rid of all of that advertising stuff on my spaces, but I change them so often that I can't be bothered these days. That and I've made the realisation that most of my friends rarely change their profiles for whatever reason, so I just don't bother. You do make a good point though!
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

myspace.com/cracka80

I think my facebook is the same but i'm not sure... I rarely use it...
    I'm definitely more into myspace though, easier to use... and I think a lot more people are on there vs. facebook.

Creepy-bg

^^^

What anamericancer said I wish I was motivated like you bionicgoat! I'm sure if I sat down and looked at the process behind div overlays for a bit I could figure it out......but then the s2 my flash ones are so pretty.... I will have to check out panicked, sounds good. I used to get rid of all of that advertising stuff on my spaces, but I change them so often that I can't be bothered these days. That and I've made the realisation that most of my friends rarely change their profiles for whatever reason, so I just don't bother. You do make a good point though!
    I was thinking of writting a generator thing that strips the advertising just to be spiteful

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by anamericancer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    ^^^

I was thinking of writting a generator thing that strips the advertising just to be spiteful
    hmmmm
    but if I had a layout site and everyone took stuff without giving me credit I'd get pissy.
    oh well.
    lets steal credit :wink:
    lol 95% of those layout sites are turnkey businesses that deserve to get their hidden advertising raped

ANARCHY ON TEH INTERWEBS!

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't have a myspace, I don't see the point. I had a facebook just to see some people from my old high school. It's dangerous though, I've gotten quite the unwanted attention there.