Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Stereotypical IEI girl

  1. #1
    machintruc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,252
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Stereotypical IEI girl

    http://www.guba.com/watch/3000040621

    See that video before it gets deleted.

    That little IEI girl is really a retard. That's why I don't like IEI's. IEI's may have social skills, but still seem so autistic. Why does that girl need to say "Gao" !? Why does she need to ask so much questions ? IEI's say stupid things all the time. I don't really know why. types are mostly like that. I know real IEI people with such behaviours.

  2. #2
    aka-kitsune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    966
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Stereotypical IEI girl

    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc
    http://www.guba.com/watch/3000040621

    See that video before it gets deleted.

    That little IEI girl is really a retard. That's why I don't like IEI's. IEI's may have social skills, but still seem so autistic. Why does that girl need to say "Gao" !? Why does she need to ask so much questions ? IEI's say stupid things all the time. I don't really know why. types are mostly like that. I know real IEI people with such behaviours.
    This kind of assumption is frankly ridiculous. That you would assume this ONE person is typical of AN ENTIRE SOCIONICS TYPE as a group, rather than an individual who might have individual issues. Really... wtf?

    If you weren't on Gilly's crackpot list before, you certainly should make it on the strength of this diatribe alone.
    socio: INFp - IEI
    ennea: 4w5 sp/sx

    **********

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Twain
    Only kings, presidents, editors, and people with tapeworms have the right to use the editorial 'we'.

  3. #3
    xyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7,709
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    GAO!!

  4. #4
    machintruc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,252
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    btw: that guy is ILI, and the mom is [a retarded] SEE.

  5. #5
    machintruc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,252
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Stereotypical IEI girl

    Quote Originally Posted by aka-kitsune
    This kind of assumption is frankly ridiculous. That you would assume this ONE person is typical of AN ENTIRE SOCIONICS TYPE as a group, rather than an individual who might have individual issues. Really... wtf?
    It was a stereotype, like when I said LSI's were narrow-minded computers...

  6. #6
    The Iniquitous inumbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    954
    Posts
    5,989
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I have not bothered to watch the video.

    So, IEIs *and* ILIs are autistic? is all about autism. Fascinating.

    I assure you, I am not autistic. And my social skills are rather pitiful (and the cause of that is not autism, because I am not autistic).

    What interests me about you, Machintruc, is that you seem to deliberately post things to get people's goats, and then won't argue with them when they try to argue with you over the ridiculous things that you say. I have come to the conclusion that you just aren't serious about most of this nonsense and like to produce reactions out of others for your own amusement.

    It is pretty amusing really. It's an absurd sort of humor. Absurdism is usually really funny.

    (But I'm still skeptical about whether this is "alpha humor.")

    ---------------------

    (Edit)

    It was a stereotype, like when I said LSI's were narrow-minded computers...
    hmm... maybe you're trying to disprove stereotypes by being absurd and not trying to get a reaction out of anyone.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    2,916
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You're the retarded one.

    It's a JAPANESE ANIME!!! What do you expect??
    INTp
    sx/sp

  8. #8
    snegledmaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,900
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc
    That little IEI girl is really a retard.
    What on earth makes you say this? She seemed totally normal to me. Well, in context of her life, which seems to be eccentric. And that's really one show, you can't really judge her that extensively. And I really loved it, I think I'm going to start watching that it. Thanks for posting it.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    2,916
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think the girl is cute. So STFU.

    I like that anime. I've watched the whole series. It's very touching.
    INTp
    sx/sp

  10. #10
    misutii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    1,234
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    I have not bothered to watch the video.

    So, IEIs *and* ILIs are autistic? is all about autism. Fascinating.

    I assure you, I am not autistic. And my social skills are rather pitiful (and the cause of that is not autism, because I am not autistic).

    What interests me about you, Machintruc, is that you seem to deliberately post things to get people's goats, and then won't argue with them when they try to argue with you over the ridiculous things that you say. I have come to the conclusion that you just aren't serious about most of this nonsense and like to produce reactions out of others for your own amusement.

    It is pretty amusing really. It's an absurd sort of humor. Absurdism is usually really funny.

    (But I'm still skeptical about whether this is "alpha humor.")

    ---------------------

    (Edit)

    It was a stereotype, like when I said LSI's were narrow-minded computers...
    hmm... maybe you're trying to disprove stereotypes by being absurd and not trying to get a reaction out of anyone.
    That's interesting! I've noticed something similar as well. machintruc often seems to make ridiculous posts that incite reactions and after someone's reacted he'll slyly reply something like "duh, of course I wasn't being serious". This results in the person responding to his post feeling a bit "duped", as if they've wasted their time.

    He either
    a) knows nothing about socionics and is seeking attention
    b) has a weird sense of humour that is being misinterpreted
    c) is a brilliant social scientist and his threads have a hidden experimental purpose that he isn't making available, lol fucker
    INFp-Ni

  11. #11
    snegledmaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,900
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Really? It seems like typical attention seeking behavior to me (As in, regardless of whether he knows anything about socionics).

  12. #12
    machintruc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,252
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I have attention-seeking behaviour. This is true. But who doesn't ?

    I have a weird sense of humour, just like most of us. Most SLE's here regularly write offensive posts, with the F-word or such.

    You should read that Wikisocion page if you haven't yet read it. It's really awesome : http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=SLE_domain


    I like to make jokes, but I do serious posts too...


    @Mea: I agree with you, that IEI girl is cute.

  13. #13
    I'm back, assholes! Herzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    5,098
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc
    Most SLE's here regularly write offensive posts, with the F-word or such.
    Nah, you specifically just need to grow a pair of testicles.
    , Se-sub
    8w8-3w8-7w8 sx/sx

  14. #14
    aka-kitsune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    966
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Anyway... I happen to have been looking for a new anime. So thanks for posting it.

    At any rate, I'll adjust my opinion -- you're really not a crackpot. Just a situational jerk. I don't mind people who good-naturedly tease, but deliberate attempts to irritate people and stir shit is childish. Attention-seeking behavior doesn't necessarily require you to be an ass.

    socio: INFp - IEI
    ennea: 4w5 sp/sx

    **********

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Twain
    Only kings, presidents, editors, and people with tapeworms have the right to use the editorial 'we'.

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    USA.
    TIM
    INTj
    Posts
    4,497
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Beta NF Mirrors

    [youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=gwkCbJEnMuk[/youtube]

    not sure if thats the best video but wanted to mention them as an example for a while. They are popular users on YouTube.

  16. #16

    Default

    Taking into consideration how similar to each other, I'll assume that both are creative subtypes (ENFj-Ni and INFp-Fe). Which is which, though? Is the person who hit the "dog" with his car an ENFj and the emo with the cheap birthday cake an INFp?
    Classical socionics: (), ILI-Ni
    Dual-type theory: INTp-ENTp

    5w6 sp/sx
    MBTI: INTJ

  17. #17

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    USA.
    TIM
    INTj
    Posts
    4,497
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Iconoclast IX
    Taking into consideration how similar to each other, I'll assume that both are creative subtypes (ENFj-Ni and INFp-Fe). Which is which, though? Is the person who hit the "dog" with his car an ENFj and the emo with the cheap birthday cake an INFp?
    the one with the bowl haircut is the INFp, the other is the ENFj imo, which is strong.

    EDIT: um.. hey after watching the video yeah that really wasnt the best one to show, heh! Yes, the one with the cake is INFp, etc.

  18. #18
    lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    NY, NY
    Posts
    586
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Here's a great kind of INFP joke video:

    [youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=qtWcb0bcA-A[/youtube]
    Lefty
    ENFJ

    "I'm Sick of Old Men Dreaming Up Wars for Young Men To Die In," George McGovern.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •