Results 1 to 27 of 27

Thread: INTjs as kids

  1. #1
    mimisor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    821
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default INTjs as kids

    dstf

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    INTj kids are horrible people, in my experience. I knew an 11-year-old INTj who was crazy. One night he ran through everyone's yards, pelting their cars with eggs (which ruins the paint). Just for kicks he would ride his bike around the neighborhood, stealing everyone's newspapers, and he would take them to his secret base by the creek and whipe his ass with them. Then he'd put them back in the driveways. One time he massacred a family of beavers, making the father choose the order they all died in. A police officer at the scene of the crime had to go to therapy afterward. He also used to make napalm in his basement, which he would tell little girls was moisturizing gel, and pretend to give them a makeover, but when he'd cover their faces with it, he'd light them on fire and run away. There was a 7-11 run by a senile old indian guy, and every day the INTj would call in a bomb threat, but he'd use an Indian sounding voice so the guy thought it was ganesh. Also he carried a shiv which he would use to randomly shank women he walked by.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    354
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by discojoe
    INTj kids are horrible people, in my experience. I knew an 11-year-old INTj who was crazy. One night he ran through everyone's yards, pelting their cars with eggs (which ruins the paint). Just for kicks he would ride his bike around the neighborhood, stealing everyone's newspapers, and he would take them to his secret base by the creek and whipe his ass with them. Then he'd put them back in the driveways. One time he massacred a family of beavers, making the father choose the order they all died in. A police officer at the scene of the crime had to go to therapy afterward. He also used to make napalm in his basement, which he would tell little girls was moisturizing gel, and pretend to give them a makeover, but when he'd cover their faces with it, he'd light them on fire and run away. There was a 7-11 run by a senile old indian guy, and every day the INTj would call in a bomb threat, but he'd use an Indian sounding voice so the guy thought it was ganesh. Also he carried a shiv which he would use to randomly shank women he walked by.
    This is correct.

  4. #4
    mimisor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    821
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    dstf

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeia
    Quote Originally Posted by discojoe
    INTj kids are horrible people, in my experience. I knew an 11-year-old INTj who was crazy. One night he ran through everyone's yards, pelting their cars with eggs (which ruins the paint). Just for kicks he would ride his bike around the neighborhood, stealing everyone's newspapers, and he would take them to his secret base by the creek and whipe his ass with them. Then he'd put them back in the driveways. One time he massacred a family of beavers, making the father choose the order they all died in. A police officer at the scene of the crime had to go to therapy afterward. He also used to make napalm in his basement, which he would tell little girls was moisturizing gel, and pretend to give them a makeover, but when he'd cover their faces with it, he'd light them on fire and run away. There was a 7-11 run by a senile old indian guy, and every day the INTj would call in a bomb threat, but he'd use an Indian sounding voice so the guy thought it was ganesh. Also he carried a shiv which he would use to randomly shank women he walked by.
    This is correct.
    That's what LIIs do? I never thought of them as rebels.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

  6. #6
    Creepy-

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by discojoe
    INTj kids are horrible people, in my experience. I knew an 11-year-old INTj who was crazy. One night he ran through everyone's yards, pelting their cars with eggs (which ruins the paint). Just for kicks he would ride his bike around the neighborhood, stealing everyone's newspapers, and he would take them to his secret base by the creek and whipe his ass with them. Then he'd put them back in the driveways. One time he massacred a family of beavers, making the father choose the order they all died in. A police officer at the scene of the crime had to go to therapy afterward. He also used to make napalm in his basement, which he would tell little girls was moisturizing gel, and pretend to give them a makeover, but when he'd cover their faces with it, he'd light them on fire and run away. There was a 7-11 run by a senile old indian guy, and every day the INTj would call in a bomb threat, but he'd use an Indian sounding voice so the guy thought it was ganesh. Also he carried a shiv which he would use to randomly shank women he walked by.
    that was funny, but it doesn't sound like young intj behavior at all.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    381
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    that was me. stupid site.
    lol

  8. #8
    mimisor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    821
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    dstf

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    381
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gugu_ baba
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    That's what LIIs do? I never thought of them as rebels.
    Well, this is what I'm trying to find out, but rebel is too much said.
    Could it be possible that kids INTjs behave more like their MIrror - ENTp (the Inventator) and then as teenagers, getting aware of themselves causes the repression attitude?

    I have this thought that in INTjs getting aware of yourself equals repressing and withdrawning
    you are correct
    lol

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Or discojoe mistyped him.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

  11. #11
    Creepy-

    Default

    fdfds

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SW Pennsylvania
    Posts
    993
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    One of these days I'm gonna drowned Rocky.

    Lovely story, DJ.
    <--- Me pouring out all my love on you!

    Some days its just not worth chewing through the restraints.

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    M-H λ
    Posts
    2,609
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I thought he was just joking
    and you were correct

    /me :/s

    I mean MAKES NAPALM IN BASEMENT AND STABS WOMEN RANDOMLY?!?!?

    >.> <.< >.>

  14. #14
    mimisor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    821
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Even if discojoe was kiddin, I wasn't joking about the kiddo INTj
    behaving as its Mirror - the ENTp

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SW Pennsylvania
    Posts
    993
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro-the-Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I thought he was just joking
    and you were correct

    /me :/s

    I mean MAKES NAPALM IN BASEMENT AND STABS WOMEN RANDOMLY?!?!?

    >.> <.< >.>
    What about the beavers? I mean forcing the daddy beaver to choose? That cracked me up.
    <--- Me pouring out all my love on you!

    Some days its just not worth chewing through the restraints.

  16. #16

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    westfield, nj usa
    Posts
    529
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: INTjs as kids

    as a kid i was very quiet. didn't understand anything in school because they taught in words and i learn in pictures. because of that i was always placed in remedial classes - and those combined i was made fun of. i only had a few friends, and a few quick (birthday friends, i think they only invited me for presents).

    that pretty much wraps up from pre-school to high-school. i learned how to learn, i figured out why i was different. i now have the internet where i can learn things at my own pace - often faster then others in school.

    learned about being an INTJ, so atleast my weird characteristics aren't just me. and i can cast those aside - other's think like me. it helps knowing that.

    and my repressed, slightly messed up social skills are a combo of childhood memories and being an INTJ.

  17. #17

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    westfield, nj usa
    Posts
    529
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by discojoe
    INTj kids are horrible people, in my experience. I knew an 11-year-old INTj who was crazy. One night he ran through everyone's yards, pelting their cars with eggs (which ruins the paint). Just for kicks he would ride his bike around the neighborhood, stealing everyone's newspapers, and he would take them to his secret base by the creek and whipe his ass with them. Then he'd put them back in the driveways. One time he massacred a family of beavers, making the father choose the order they all died in. A police officer at the scene of the crime had to go to therapy afterward. He also used to make napalm in his basement, which he would tell little girls was moisturizing gel, and pretend to give them a makeover, but when he'd cover their faces with it, he'd light them on fire and run away. There was a 7-11 run by a senile old indian guy, and every day the INTj would call in a bomb threat, but he'd use an Indian sounding voice so the guy thought it was ganesh. Also he carried a shiv which he would use to randomly shank women he walked by.
    these characteristics are nothing like an INTJ - most are juevenille at best. an INTJ is more likely to be those kids in columbine - who planned out in advance.

    or is this all in your head? or is this you as a child?

  18. #18

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    381
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i think it's been established that he was kidding
    lol

  19. #19

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    westfield, nj usa
    Posts
    529
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xiuxiu
    i think it's been established that he was kidding
    perhaps, but it's best not to start some weird rumor. some moron comes here from google, reads it, then bad mouths us.

  20. #20

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    381
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    intj's also take things way too goddamned seriously sometimes.
    lol

  21. #21

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    westfield, nj usa
    Posts
    529
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xiuxiu
    intj's also take things way too goddamned seriously sometimes.
    sometimes you have to. you need to cover all bases before the open ground becomes a field.

  22. #22

    Default

    As a kid, I would entertain my family by telling jokes, sings songs and overall act silly. I would always be the one who would have 'crazy' ideas.
    I was a good student however; my friends were not necessarily considered role models. My teachers would always tell me that they are surprised that I am friends with people that are so 'different from' me - however, at that time I would always have so much fun with them.

    I never really belonged to any particular groups since I wouldn't follow crowds and I had no problem socializing with everyone.

    The peak of my 'socializing' lasted for about 2 years - when I was 18-19 and starting in University. That is when I met many people, I would go out very often, etc...However, that did not last for long.
    All of the sudden I became very bored with the entire scene. At first I thought it was just a bad day or night but then I realized that I stopped enjoying it.
    I started to stay home on the weekends and be very happy with that. I would stop picking up the phone to avoid people trying to talk me into going out with them.

    Over the years, I saw the transition from being very outgoing to being very withdrawn.
    I think I finally found a middle ground but I still skew towards being left alone over socializing as much as I did in the past.

  23. #23

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: INTjs as kids

    Quote Originally Posted by mike_INTJ
    as a kid i was very quiet. didn't understand anything in school because they taught in words and i learn in pictures. because of that i was always placed in remedial classes - and those combined i was made fun of. i only had a few friends, and a few quick (birthday friends, i think they only invited me for presents).

    that pretty much wraps up from pre-school to high-school. i learned how to learn, i figured out why i was different. i now have the internet where i can learn things at my own pace - often faster then others in school.

    learned about being an INTJ, so atleast my weird characteristics aren't just me. and i can cast those aside - other's think like me. it helps knowing that.

    and my repressed, slightly messed up social skills are a combo of childhood memories and being an INTJ.
    I still think you are a socionics IxTP.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

  24. #24

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    westfield, nj usa
    Posts
    529
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: INTjs as kids

    I still think you are a socionics IxTP
    from my understanding, as a kid, you can't tell if you a J or a P until your older.

    i think i took the socionics test, but it was a pay test and they only gave me my NT score. wouldn't tell me the others.

  25. #25

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: INTjs as kids

    Quote Originally Posted by mike_INTJ
    I still think you are a socionics IxTP
    from my understanding, as a kid, you can't tell if you a J or a P until your older.

    i think i took the socionics test, but it was a pay test and they only gave me my NT score. wouldn't tell me the others.
    ... I'd disagree with that...
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

  26. #26
    mimisor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    821
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    ... I'd disagree with that...
    Me too, I disagree. In my opinion, there is a very clear distinction between INTps and INTjs which stays no matter the age.
    I only know one INTp, a former colleague, and believe me he talked non-stop, practically, it didn't matter to whom, even by himself
    about SF movies and books, of course not everybody reads SF books and SF computer games..

    So really I don't know why people seem to have such a hard time distinguishing between the two, when the differences are so obvious.

    INTJs are the quite observers, they don't find themselves talking when unecessary, are reticent and careful about the words they use, while INTps are more careless in speech and usually don't rack their brains about it. They don't care that much about how they appear to others

  27. #27

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    INTJs are the quite observers, they don't find themselves talking when unecessary, are reticent and careful about the words they use, while INTps are more careless in speech and usually don't rack their brains about it. They don't care that much about how they appear to others
    True... it's that stupid Te...
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •