Thread: Do you think that I am Gamma?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Do you think that I am Gamma?

Well come on, I don't have all day. Time is money, people!
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No. Go away.

(I'm kidding, of course... my real answer is "unlikely".)
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have no clue. What type would you be?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've always gotten an Alpha vibe from you.
    INTp, ILI Logical subtype

Drum 'n' Bass head

GorillaSound.net

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

actually, yes, relatively speaking. i would not be hugely surprised if you said that you suddenly realized you were LIE.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    actually, yes, relatively speaking. i would not be hugely surprised if you said that you suddenly realized you were LIE.

mmh, yeah, i kind of agree with that. i could buy into ENTj easier than any other gamma type.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree, you should probably at least consider it.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You all do realize this was supposed to be a parody thread of UDP LCVIII's thread, right?
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    You all do realize this was supposed to be a parody thread of UDP LCVIII's thread, right?
    You do realize this is the gamma quadra, right?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I GOT THE JOKE, OKAY?
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Capslock means that she's being honest.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aut0
    capslock means that i'm screaming at the top of my lungs, obviously!
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yea, but it's not a very good one. i've never been very convinced that you're LII; for one thing, you seem far, far more reasonable than nearly all of the other LIIs on this board.

(to clarify, reasonable in the sense that you don't say shit like "OMG THE INTEGRAND OF CHEESE DEMONSTRATES CLEARLY IN THE SUFFICIENCY OF GREEN THAT CLEARLY THEREFORE TO BE OR NOT TO BE IS NOT A QUESTION AT ALL." not in the sense of reasonable/resolute).

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied
    Quote Originally Posted by aut0
    capslock means that i'm screaming at the top of my lungs, obviously!
    I always thought that caps lock means that while activated the letters of the keyboard are automatically put into the uppercase capital notation. I'm so confused now. All those e-mails to my grandmother I sent in all caps... I had no clue that I was shouting at her this entire time. She's not deaf, you know. I just wanted to make sure that my grandmother could read them with her poor eyesight. But now that I find out that I've been yelling at her the entire time. Well that explains the "FUCK YOU" she wrote to me in the last letter.

yea, but it's not a very good one. i've never been very convinced that you're LII; for one thing, you seem far, far more reasonable than nearly all of the other LIIs on this board.

(to clarify, reasonable in the sense that you don't say shit like "OMG THE INTEGRAND OF CHEESE DEMONSTRATES CLEARLY IN THE SUFFICIENCY OF GREEN THAT CLEARLY THEREFORE TO BE OR NOT TO BE IS NOT A QUESTION AT ALL." not in the sense of reasonable/resolute).
    Not all LIIs are nutjobs of that magnitude. thehotelambush and Carla do not display this irrational stubbornness either.
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always thought that caps lock means that while activated the letters of the keyboard are automatically put into the uppercase capital notation. I'm so confused now. All those e-mails to my grandmother I sent in all caps... I had no clue that I was shouting at her this entire time. She's not deaf, you know. I just wanted to make sure that my grandmother could read them with her poor eyesight. But now that I find out that I've been yelling at her the entire time. Well that explains the "FUCK YOU" she wrote to me in the last letter.
    ): also LOL @ your grandmother being more hip to the subtle nuances of online communication.

Not all LIIs are nutjobs of that magnitude. thehotelambush and Carla do not display this irrational stubbornness either.
    i agree that not all INTjs are complete nutjobs. i could less easily see you eventually doing the UDP style switch, though. saying -- if you were to decide such, i think you'd go for LIE. and you do make a more "reasonable" and grounded impression, for whatever reason that may be.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Do you think that I am Gamma?

*You*?

No.

Um... No.

Nope.

No.

I think not.

No.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And here I was under that impression that usually when old people type in all caps it means they hit caps lock by mistake and don't know how to turn it off.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    No. Go away.

(I'm kidding, of course... my real answer is "unlikely".)
    LIS.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra
    LIS.
    LIS? Logical-Intuitive Sasquatch? I wonder what that type would be like.
    ILI (Indescribable Lovemaking Inc.)
    5w4 so/sx

"IP temperament! Because today's concerns are tomorrow's indifferences!"

Lord Fnorgle's Domain - A slowly growing collection of music, poetry and literature.
    Stickam music performances

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Loki
    *You*?

No.

Um... No.

Nope.

No.

I think not.

No.

....awkward.....

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LokiVanguard
    ....awkward.....

[img]bush and gore with tense fake smiles[/img]
    I feel oblivious about the meaning of this... but I sense inwardly the association doesn't bode well (well, duh). I just don't know in what way it isn't good. Perhaps I do not want to know.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i was kind of exaggerating. but, yes, to me, hotelambush and carla are both less reasonable and less sensible with their ideas than you are.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i was kind of exaggerating. but, yes, to me, hotelambush and carla are both less reasonable and less sensible with their ideas than you are.
    except i understand logos perfectly.

no, you are not gamma logos.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and exactly what the fuck is that supposed to demonstrate? i'm not claiming that just because logos makes some sense half the time he opens his mouth he's necessarily gamma. merely that i would consider it to be a reasonable proposition, as compared to numerous other people.

and this assumption is not based only on my being able to understand him, although in all honesty there's not too much information on him to go on.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and exactly what the fuck is that supposed to demonstrate? i'm not claiming that just because logos makes some sense half the time he opens his mouth he's necessarily gamma. merely that i would consider it to be a reasonable proposition, as compared to numerous other people.

and this assumption is not based only on my being able to understand him, although in all honesty there's not too much information on him to go on.
    I can live with that.
    Johari Box