TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default quick VI request

please dont quote

you can copy paste these links. sorry for the inconvenience.

he kinda reminds me of george bush???????

edited

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

moving to what's my type
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would say ESTp. But the pictures are not very good.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush
    I would say ESTp. But the pictures are not very good.
    glad i'm not the only one who thought ESTp first. something about the smiley pic.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol

I revisited the george bush thread, looks like people thought ESTp, ESTj, ISFp.
    Last edited by glam; 04-06-2011 at 09:55 PM. Reason: removing my quote ;)

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

here's some text about him

"My parent's are very complicated people. My father's a doctor (actually went to Harvard) and my mother's a teacher, and neither of them got to where they were/are without an attitude of, "I can always do better," which doesn't breed fluffing anybody's ego. But at the same time, they always told me I could do anything I wanted. But at the same time again, when I dropped out of school at 19 and said I wanted to be a musician, that apparently wasn't what they had in mind when they said I could do anything I wanted They finally relaxed when they realized I wasn't going to ask them for money. Of course they charged me rent when I lived at home for a little while. It really was for my own good though.

But really, I think the whole suppression of good might be something that's hardwired--as in rooted in my own sense of quality. If something is mediocre, I'm not going to say it's great. One of my best friends will compliment anything that moves. And I love him to death, I find his blind exuberance fascinating, but at the same time I wonder if he dishes it blindly so people will return the favor. I never have (returned the favor) and it has never hurt our friendship, but I do know he grew up without a dad, and have often wondered about the connection between said behavior and said upbringing. "

"[my youth was typical] minus any massive sleeping around (not my nature). But I did go a lot of places. I went to five different schools before finally taking my degree. I drove across country three times. I lived with my paternal grandfather for two years after my grandmother died, and helped him quite a bit with the "earth" part of human existence, in exchange for which I received quite bit of wisdom regarding the "world" part. I lived in Humboldt County, Palo Alto, Washington D.C., Durham, NH, Burlington, VT, and SF. I played in bands, wrote a novel, made records, fathered a child, tried to do the right thing and get married, only to discover that forcing a marriage is like trying to make water run uphill (lame simile, I know, but I'm rolling here and don't want to pause to come up with something else), which is OKAY because everyone's happy with the current arrangement, even my daughter, who is the most incredible thing since the dinosaur...."

Seems to me to be strongly Fe/Ti seeking, with some hint of Se seeking... what do you think?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is the writer being typed? or is the writer talking about someone else being typed?
    whenever the dog and i see each other we both stop where we are. we regard each other with a mixture of sadness and suspicion and then we feign indifference.

Jerry, The Zoo Story by Edward Albee

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes, sorry. he to be typed is the author of this text.