Results 1 to 22 of 22

Thread: Betas Make The Best Gangsters

  1. #1
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,166
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Betas Make The Best Gangsters

    SLE-Ti or LSI. SLE-Ses are too rowdy. We've all seen Layer Cake.


    SLE-Se

    What was Vito Corleone? Beta ST.
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

  2. #2
    Expat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,853
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think that in some circumstances Gammas can be gangsters or gangster-ish, too.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

  3. #3
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,166
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    I think that in some circumstances Gammas can be gansters or ganster-ish, too.


    No, I agree. SEEs would work. Perhaps LIEs, but I can't think of any examples. Perhaps you or someone else could. I'd be interested.
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

  4. #4
    Metaphysician thehotelambush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    7,093
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Portrait of an ESTp gangster:



    I'm not sure how much is Denzel Washington and how much is the actual guy - maybe it's both.
    The higher, the fewer

    Articles - Questionnaire - Typology Network - Blog

  5. #5
    snegledmaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,900
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Yeahhhhh bitches. I be gangsta as sheeit, yo. You know all da Beta's be keeping dat sheeit all tight up in hurrr. Any o' ya triflin' cunt faced mutha wants ta queshun then ya'll is mad stupid and you's be just uh straight up hater, and we's be right up in hur bustin uh cap in yo face! Cuz we Beta an' dat how we's be playin it up.

    Yeahhhh, ya bettah recognize foo'.
    It's funny because you are a female IEI . I can picture a fluffy animal saying all of that. Or an IEI female friend of mine. Either way, it's cute.

  6. #6
    snegledmaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,900
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall


    =P
    Ahh, you can still be gangsta! Well... not so much gangsta as another kind of power figure.

    [spoil:564d959337][/spoil:564d959337]

    See? Cute *and* intimidating!

    EDIT: You couldn't get any more beta NF then that!

  7. #7
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,166
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush
    Portrait of an ESTp gangster:



    I'm not sure how much is Denzel Washington and how much is the actual guy - maybe it's both.
    No. LSI.
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

  8. #8
    I'm back, assholes! Herzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    5,113
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Yeahhhhh bitches. I be gangsta as sheeit, yo. You know all da Beta's be keeping dat sheeit all tight up in hurrr. Any o' ya triflin' cunt faced mutha wants ta queshun then ya'll is mad stupid and you's be just uh straight up hater, and we's be right up in hur bustin uh cap in yo face! Cuz we Beta an' dat how we's be playin it up.

    Yeahhhh, ya bettah recognize foo'.
    Hahaha, I was hoping an INFp would come in and say something like that.
    , Se-sub
    8w8-3w8-7w8 sx/sx

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    907
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah I wish I could talk Gangsta like that Starfall!

  10. #10
    I'm back, assholes! Herzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    5,113
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wittmont
    Yeah I wish I could talk Gangsta like that Starfall!
    Have we a new INFp member here?
    , Se-sub
    8w8-3w8-7w8 sx/sx

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    907
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    We do, we do *bounces up and down

  12. #12
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,166
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hahahaha.
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    907
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Don't underestimate a twisted INFp either. That ESTj shadow of theirs (ours) can be bad news... That fluffy bunny executioner is funny because there is an element of truth to it, however remote it seems at first glance

  14. #14
    zenbrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Tex-ass
    Posts
    232
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ironically, I've always said that 'mob boss' was my true calling. That quiet, thoughtful, dignified, mystery-chick with a ruthless streak a mile wide.

    Oh wait... that's me already. Guns and all.

    So yea, Beta rocks.

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    907
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hmm I've always seen myself more as a "Consiglieri" type than a "Don"
    INFp

    If your sea chart does not match reality, go with reality (Old mariner saying)



  16. #16
    from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Posts
    3,409
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I pretty much agree with the statement that Betas make the best gangsters ... we do have a really proud, group mentality sort of thing that could help us. Unlike Alpha though, this sticking together theme is further toughened by emphasis on rather than ... Push through the worst


    Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

  17. #17
    HKitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    29
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Here's an excerpt of an essay i did for U.S. Hist. a while back.

    "
    When warshizzle broke out in tha hizzle, Lee privately disagreed with the Confederacy’s decision to kick they own ass out from tha Union. Yet when Lincoln called him to be the new mojo for the Union, Lee smoothly declined, for he would be playa-hatin his own hood, THE DIRTY SOUTH.. So as one of tha most badass generals of the Civil War, and possibly in tha history of all playa-kind, he won many battles fo tha Confed’s, kicking tha sorryasses of McClellum, Burnside, and many other incompetent fuckers of the like. ."

    too bad i never turned it in.

  18. #18
    I'm back, assholes! Herzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    5,113
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HKitty
    Here's an excerpt of an essay i did for U.S. Hist. a while back.

    "
    When warshizzle broke out in tha hizzle, Lee privately disagreed with the Confederacy’s decision to kick they own ass out from tha Union. Yet when Lincoln called him to be the new mojo for the Union, Lee smoothly declined, for he would be playa-hatin his own hood, THE DIRTY SOUTH.. So as one of tha most badass generals of the Civil War, and possibly in tha history of all playa-kind, he won many battles fo tha Confed’s, kicking tha sorryasses of McClellum, Burnside, and many other incompetent fuckers of the like. ."

    too bad i never turned it in.
    hahaha, nice.
    , Se-sub
    8w8-3w8-7w8 sx/sx

  19. #19
    lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    NY, NY
    Posts
    586
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    [web:f69461aedd]http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/ideas/articles/2007/12/09/pulp_nation/[/web:f69461aedd]
    Lefty
    ENFJ

    "I'm Sick of Old Men Dreaming Up Wars for Young Men To Die In," George McGovern.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •