Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adolf ****** = ENTj

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Adolf ****** = ENTj

You can't enforce that I take a week off. I can make up as many user names as I like. I will not be assimilated. You got a nazi bitch moderator and a bunch of douche bag nazi simpathizer deltas to do her dirty work. I think for the most part Betas wont stand for this kind of bullshit. But you know...It's the real dirt bags that try to find themselves in places of power.

So I had to post another topic to be heard, because Expat keeps blocking me from each topic.

Yeah so officially I'd like to present that ****** was an ENTJ.

And you never addressed the fact that "kim" was insinuating that I'm a racist or sexist. You just keep blocking me so that I look like a bigger problem, when really the problem is you. I took the topic in another direction, you didn't pay attention, someone else wanted to pose questions, you didn't care.

So ... I did thank all the betas and their friends for participating in the discussion. And I definilty have proven my point that Deltas will water down any topic to make it pointless and apparently try to pull passive aggressive connections in their favor, too. A good confrontation is what the world needs and quite frankly there's nothing you can do to stop the future.

Unresigned as always,

Lefty

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And you know what else? It sends a very negative message to betas about their place in the world...that you try to fuck over one of their ENFJs. And really this is the fight that all we Betas face in the world. The fight against mindless censorship, the encroachment of our civil liberties, the agenda of others, the right to disagree, the right to care more about issues than kissing people's asses socially. That's our fight in life and I love you all, betas, for that glimpse, that spark of greatness in you that others find so threatening. People have killed great liberal idols, because they were too close to the truth. These quadrants with their supposed affiliation with the truth, will stop it at any cost. And I hope you all know that you are never alone in this fight.[web:e7e3a29986]http://youtube.com/watch?v=o0FiCxZKuv8[/web:e7e3a29986]

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Truth and love always wins," Ghandi

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ifmd95
    Quote Originally Posted by leftylib
    you might be an alpha.
    right, alpha NT.

John Lennon might be alpha NT too btw.

although he's also been typed Gamma NT on some occasions (me too). even by a resident ISTj of ours (Rocky) thinks that's possible.

point being, socionics is a pretty inexact "science" (if you even dare associate it with the s-word.) so it makes you look pretty dull to mobilize this ideologically and absolutely around a concept from it.
    I'm not interested in whether or not I'm dull. Yes John Lennon could have been an ISFP or an ESFP...The point is that rebellious fight for freedom is met with authoritarian wish to keep others in line either by attacking the individual, pulling rank, or accusing them of being dull and I dont like what society has come to and I have the right to ramble about that for dozens of pages on a message board without it being so threatening that it's shut down. Especially when the woman was accusing me of being a racist and sexist in my own quadrant. I held my anti-Delta rant in the beta quadrant and a delta came around and got a fucking Gamma to try to twist my arm to stop posting my topic in the appropriate area about my feelings which I think are relevant.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you didn't really present anything here, other than maybe additional reason for suspecting this is a joke account.

like relating this statement to yourself is so offbase it's a grand slam comedically:

Quote Originally Posted by lefty
    People have killed great liberal idols, because they were too close to the truth
    "Sports is another crucial example of the indoctrination system . . . It offers people something to pay attention to that is of no importance . . . It keeps them from worrying about things that matter to their lives that they might have an idea of something about . . . People have the most exotic information and understanding about all sorts of arcane issues . . . It's a way of building up irrational attitudes of submission to authority, and group cohesion behind leadership elements, in fact its training in irrational jingoism . . . That's why energy is devoted to supporting them . . . and advertisers are willing to pay for them." Chomsky's controversial 'Sports Rap' from the Achbar/Wintonick Manufacturing Consent film.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

by looking dull, i meant more specifically that your thoughts are looking dull. detached from reality ("the truth"), ultimately unpromising. this and looking dull overall are one and the same to me.

and your posts are probably gettings shut-down because of it. if you want to change society, that may be fine and well. but you had probably better not bastardize, exaggerate, and otherwise misrepresent a speculative pop-psychology theory in the process.

on sports and Chomsky, i haven't really watched a sporting event in weeks. and even when i do get into sports, it is more because i appreciate the physical fitness involved. and sometimes i like to play around mathematically with sports statistics.

if anything is distracting me from things that matter to my life, it is more so this conversation.

and suggesting i am "jingoistic" is pretty much out of the ballpark too btw.
    my posts are getting shut down, because i was accused of being a racist and sexist by a delta that has half a brain and who the modertor bitch is fond of (in fact the delta enfp "benefited" the entj moderator who got a kick out of flexing her moderator muscles inappropriately) and because people are threatend by someone who is challenging other people's values. so you think my thoughts are dull that's fine...i'm a soulmate and i'm talking about human history and I think we've come beyond religious persuasion and much of what the deltas offer and have come into a time of technology and the need for people to challenge the status quo, because I think there's a lot of evil at work in society right now and that resources are so scarce that there's a viscious bid for them. Meanwhile there's genocide in other nations and a rotting infrastructure in america and the dollar has lost much of its value. it's just like saying protestors are unpatriotic as it is to fucking shut down a series of posts and block me from posting further saying im bastardizing socionics. nazis utilized slave labor camps which sure is cheap and efficient, but you can't go trying to shut people up because they're not posting as specifically as you'd like. then this bitch whips out the final solution, you know?

That's all I have to say. Thanks for visiting me in this arbitrary exile.

Take care.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my posts are getting shut down, because i was accused of being a racist and sexist by a delta that has half a brain and who the modertor bitch is fond of (in fact the delta enfp "benefited" the entj moderator who got a kick out of flexing her moderator muscles inappropriately)
    1) her questions on your concerns about a woman or black president were perfectly reasonable in the context of how you phrased your post; all you had to do was to say that she was wrong

2) you're still posting aren't you? And by the way your "lefty" username wasn't banned, it was kicked out of one thread only. Just so you know.

3) You do realize that you're being a big whiner, I hope?
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    my posts are getting shut down, because i was accused of being a racist and sexist by a delta that has half a brain and who the modertor bitch is fond of (in fact the delta enfp "benefited" the entj moderator who got a kick out of flexing her moderator muscles inappropriately)
    1) her questions on your concerns about a woman or black president were perfectly reasonable in the context of how you phrased your post; all you had to do was to say that she was wrong

2) you're still posting aren't you? And by the way your "lefty" username wasn't banned, it was kicked out of one thread only. Just so you know.

3) You do realize that you're being a big whiner, I hope?
    all she had to do was realize that i was posting it as a relevant current issue and utilize logic.

yes im still posting and would continue to find a way to do so despite you. and no you kicked me out of multiple threads like the bully that you are.

why are you still in beta? i've shown self restraint by not attacking you ,now, in the other forums...i'm not interested in any further feedback from you. are you not aware that youre only the "programmer" of one quadrant? is it not inappropriate to have a moderator also posting? are you not aware that i was attacked in my own section for my feelings about deltas and that you and this woman are seriously overstepping your bounds? in fact i have nothing else to say to you.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

saying im bastardizing socionics. nazis utilized slave labor camps which sure is cheap and efficient, but you can't go trying to shut people up because they're not posting as specifically as you'd like. then this bitch whips out the final solution, you know?
    it has little to do with what "i specifically like". there are lots of posts i dislike but i accept because in spite of my preferences they are corroborated by some decent evidence and/or reasoning.

speaking of which, there are actually several MBTI sites (not quite socionics but i would at least expect a correlation) that have polled politics by psychological type.the findings weren't anything to get "mobilized" over, as i recall. for numerous types and politcal affiliations, a statistically significant correlation was all but nonexistent.
    it would certainly be interesting to see a correlation made. I've read that Deltas are conservative and I find that to be true.

I certainly think religion and all that deltas are was more important in the past than it is relevant now. Our circumstances have changed, but conservativism and religion do not grow to meet with the needs of the times, in my opinion. And I think modern reporting in America is lacking analysis.

A society can be broken down into Knowledge, Morality and Materials and a society can be rebuilt so long as knowledge exists and so it's always superior. I'm not trying to say I'm an intellectual, because I'm really not...I was just saying I think evolution can exist within typing and that I think Alpha and Beta are more important now and I think Gamma is getting us in trouble by starting war, exploiting cheap labor, and that Delta religious view points and dislike of confrontation and reporting that is lacking in analysis and ethnocentric istjs and the fact that american culture is identified as estj all go to reinforce the exploitation by gammas. Whereas environmental awareness, equal and human rights, prevention of genocide and the advancement of technology and the appropriate use of it (all beta and alpha) is where the emphasis should really be at.

Anyway I'm sure I've bored you to tears and I know full well, now, that my honest views really aren't acceptable here.

lefty
    enfj
    4w5

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyway I'm sure I've bored you to tears and I know full well, now, that my honest views really aren't acceptable here.
    The problem isn't your silly views, is your behavior.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah well who do you think you are? I take issue with your behavior noting that in enneagram youre classified as antisocial.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

myself, i would find the behavior i've seen easier to stomach if it weren't also laden with views about how this or that type resembles the Nazi Party. etc.

so maybe it is the combination... or maybe b/c i was mostly paying attention to just his/her views, i'm not aware of the full extent of the behavior.
    I have tolerated ENFJs being accused of being nazis repeatedly, but when i say its suddenly makes you uncomfortable. Everybody is just looking for a scapegoat and i think all my paralells between this womans behavior and that of "kim" and other deltas tonight with the rise of nazi power is fucking fantastic.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're a fucking asswipe. You make me ashamed to be Beta.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

john was ILI

Something creates turmoil in your mind if your assumptions and the things you hold on to conflict with it and make it that way.
    Suffering is part of the nature of the universe. Your existance creates suffering.
    The ultimate conclusion of your thought process is to commit suicide
    Society is an engine to fuel our sexual needs. It is from this wars are created.
    If you want to end it all, the only real answer is to walk away from society and return to a state of grace: aka live like a damn cave man.
    Betas always want to have their cake and eat it too, as they say.
    So I see a beta sitting back and screaming for change, but then when I look at their lives I always find a hypocracy on the specific level... You know, rolling in excess and living it up.
    So invested in the global state of affairs, ignoring the here and now.
    Everyone sitting back in a lawn chair and screaming for everyone else to shut up while drinking a beer.
    What a funny scene
    Betas scream: stop cutting down the jungle! From inside an air conditioned home in the USA.
    We're afraid our way of life may be affected! (That's really all it is)
    Guys in the jungle scream: Come fucking live out here will you?

Liberalism can be a good thing, if it is liberating toward something which is good. It can be a bad thing, if it liberating toward something which is bad.
    Conservatism is the same.
    Blind liberalism, blind conservatism..
    Betas often seem to me like they're blind liberals who make the decision on what should be liberated toward, based soley on the security of their immediate reality; and their selfishness and fear of its extinguishing

Exits, pursued by a bear. Animal's Avatar
    TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting. Lefty is apparently the most subtle troll we've ever had.
    "How could we forget those ancient myths that stand at the beginning of all races, the myths about dragons that at the last moment are transformed into princesses? Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
    -- Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: ****** = ENTJ

I'm sorry, Lefty, that you just cannot handle the fact that Delta is so awesome. Tough luck sport, better luck next time.
    SLI/ISTp -- Te subtype

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why do you post this kind of provocative stuff. This war stuff and Martin Luther King and women's voting rights etc... It's not relevant anymore and it makes people think of bad things. Don't make enemies in the forum just for the fun of it.

PS! RETHORICAL POST! Do not try to explain why you post this provocative stuff. I don't really care why you do it, but I'd prefer if you'd stop.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

myself, i would find the behavior i've seen easier to stomach if it weren't also laden with views about how this or that type resembles the Nazi Party. etc.

so maybe it is the combination... or maybe b/c i was mostly paying attention to just his/her views, i'm not aware of the full extent of the behavior.
    I have tolerated ENFJs being accused of being nazis repeatedly, but when i say its suddenly makes you uncomfortable. Everybody is just looking for a scapegoat and i think all my paralells between this womans behavior and that of "kim" and other deltas tonight with the rise of nazi power is fucking fantastic.
    1) (ENFj => ******) is a frequent joke

2) (****** => ENFj) is a more common statement (stated seriously.) but it's not the same as #1
    It was Ashton who got the ENFj=****** joke started. How can I make it stop? I am not ******, not even close. I'm starting to feel sad that ENFjs are so often compared to a person that the whole world sees as the devil himself. I'd like to send the signal out that the ****** joke is such a bad taste joke.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the only ENFj i've met since I started this psychology stuff lived in a degenerated mess of a house, and I think he was crazy; peanut shells all over his bedroom floor, along with other nuts.. trash everywhere, old spagetti reheated he'd scarf it down.. about 10 stains of vomite and spit in the garage where he'd had drunken episodes.. dirty bathroom. Yep, had to help him clean it all up. Needless to say I slacked off quite a bit. He spent all day cracked out on PCP laced marijuana; sold me some without telling me it was laced... resulted in a bad experience. The guy is also a kind of con with women. He studies pickup artist techniques all day and uses them to basically lie to women; make them feel they can trust him.. and he doesn't care about them: they are objects to him.
    He's also a slob in appearance.
    So yeah.. lefty and this guy and ******. ENFjs don't have it going for them. But they're all fucked up versions I'm sure.
    Really, I think ENFjs just show their dark side to the world; other types have it inside, or in other areas where it isnt so obvious

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina

1) (ENFj => ******) is a frequent joke

2) (****** => ENFj) is a more common statement (stated seriously.) but it's not the same as #1
    It was Ashton who got the ENFj=****** joke started. How can I make it stop? I am not ******, not even close. I'm starting to feel sad that ENFjs are so often compared to a person that the whole world sees as the devil himself. I'd like to send the signal out that the ****** joke is such a bad taste joke.
    Just say that ****** is indeed the negative side of what the ENFj is capable of, but that it is also the type of admired figures in history like Martin Luther King Jr..
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    it is also the type of admired figures in history like Martin Luther King Jr..
    depending upon what you read about his personal life, he may have been at least a bit too Fi-ignoring...

but there's always Bono!
    Well I do not know of too many admired people can be called saints in their personal lives honestly.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what about Bono?
    Who cares about Bono?
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra
    You're a fucking asswipe. You make me ashamed to be Beta.
    So does your crappy happy soldier photo make me equally ashamed that you are a beta. hehehehehe.
    Lefty
    ENFJ

"I'm Sick of Old Men Dreaming Up Wars for Young Men To Die In," George McGovern.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why do you post this kind of provocative stuff. This war stuff and Martin Luther King and women's voting rights etc... It's not relevant anymore and it makes people think of bad things. Don't make enemies in the forum just for the fun of it.

PS! RETHORICAL POST! Do not try to explain why you post this provocative stuff. I don't really care why you do it, but I'd prefer if you'd stop.
    history is all connected and all relevant. there are things going on politically today that have to do with prescott bush (the nazi favoring investor) hand picking richard nixon then bush sr., being appointed to the cia and then
    dick cheney & rumsfeld working for gerald ford.

I really think it's absurd to say we're living in some pleasant reality divorced from history. ask an ISTJ they tend to be hungry for history.
    Lefty
    ENFJ

"I'm Sick of Old Men Dreaming Up Wars for Young Men To Die In," George McGovern.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

history is all connected and all relevant. there are things going on politically today that have to do with prescott bush (the nazi favoring investor) hand picking richard nixon then bush sr., being appointed to the cia and then

I really think it's absurd to say we're living in some pleasant reality divorced from history. ask an ISTJ they tend to be hungry for history.
    It is said that ENFjs have a problem being in the reality. I just spend my time in the future rather than the past. And when I think about the past, I definitely prefer the Fairy Tale Medieval to any real era. I think that bringing up old historical dudes in forum debates is almost never relevant. And posting pictures of holocaust in never relevant in socionics discussions.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Creepy-bg

check it out...
    [spoil:7ed22b1613]
    ENFj KITTY!!!
    [/spoil:7ed22b1613]

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is said that ENFjs have a problem being in the reality. I just spend my time in the future rather than the past. And when I think about the past, I definitely prefer the Fairy Tale Medieval to any real era. I think that bringing up old historical dudes in forum debates is almost never relevant. And posting pictures of holocaust in never relevant in socionics discussions.

How's that...does that make you feel better? hehehehehe.
    Lefty
    ENFJ

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd say that posting ads is also bad, but that would be mean of me.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd say that posting ads is also bad, but that would be mean of me.
    Oh Look Bono is saving Dresden by charming a fairy with his musical talents and free beer:[web:1bc7a637cf]http://www.customcostumedesign.com/images/fairy.jpg[/web:1bc7a637cf] Wait I think this is actually just a concert.
    Lefty
    ENFJ

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And since you like fairies I bet you love hello kitty, too...Don't worry history didn't happen.

[img]http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs9/300W/i/2006/038/e/f/Hello_******_Kitty_by_ElectricBlueDragon.jpg[/img]
    Lefty
    ENFJ

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the good people of contemporary Dresden. (how else are we going to stop the new Reich?)
    Dresden is a wonderful city with wonderful people - one of my favorite in Germany - but I don't think they'd like this comment at all.

(just having an ENFp moment here)

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Just say that ****** is indeed the negative side of what the ENFj is capable of, but that it is also the type of admired figures in history like Martin Luther King Jr..
    I can add, in my view (not that everyone will find all of them admirable, but anyway):

- Franklin Delano Roosevelt
    - John Kennedy
    - Ronald Reagan
    - Nelson Mandela
    - Elizabeth I of England (maybe)

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How about Lord Admiral Nelson? Enoch Powell? Marcus Aurelius (or was he EII)?

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok, i am a Yank. and not a very well-travelled one at that. so i am probably a bit ignorant to how sore those wounds still are.

i will instead stick to jokes about "rednecks" and the city of Cleveland from now on.

(but just to be clear, i wasn't saying anything malicious about them. it was supposed to be like: peace through Bono! so nothing gets blown up...)

but yeah, i could still see how even that might bring up bad waves..

i guess i take these things for granted, having grown up in a town where the last war we saw locally was probably the French and Indian.
    Sorry, I overreacted a bit. I'm not German, but I studied and worked there, and have friends and relatives there, and I also sometimes find it exasperating that nearly every reference to Germany has to bring up WWII and the Nazis.

When I took a bus city tour in Dresden - with only Germans in the bus - the guide pointed to an old house in the middle of more modern buildings. He said "that house is where ****** used to stay in whenever ****** came to Dresden to campaign for the Nazi party, before 1933. The allies' bombing destroyed everything around it, but they managed to leave precisely that one house untouched". That did get a laugh.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra
    How about Lord Admiral Nelson? Enoch Powell? Marcus Aurelius (or was he EII)?
    - Enoch Powell - EIE I think
    - Marcus Aurelius - very clearly EII

Nelson, I don't know -- perhaps LSI. Not sure.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dresden is a wonderful city with wonderful people - one of my favorite in Germany - but I don't think they'd like this comment at all.

(just having an ENFp moment here)
    ok, i am a Yank. and not a very well-travelled one at that. so i am probably a bit ignorant to how sore those wounds still are.

i will instead stick to jokes about "rednecks" and the city of Cleveland from now on.

(but just to be clear, i wasn't saying anything malicious about them. it was supposed to be like: peace through Bono! so nothing gets blown up...)

but yeah, i could still see how even that might bring up bad waves..

i guess i take these things for granted, having grown up in a town where the last war we saw locally was probably the French and Indian.

There used to be this feel good vibe, especially under Clinton, with Rock The Vote, and Rock for Choice and all these shiney happy musicians encouraging political involvement, but I think after what we've seen in the last two terms in the U.S. it's worth noting that that entire concept is ineffective against tyrants. I don't think it works anymore or I think that something has happend in the U.S. that we desperately need to learn a very serious lesson from. I think its never inappropriate to mention parts of Germany or the Holocaust unless you're a nazi. History is worth commemorating and the fact that the u.s. is so poorly educated is certainly working against its population now. The u.s. is essentially being occupaied by a man whose great grandfather invested in highly pro nazi industries (even utilizing slave camp labor) and then inserted his influence into history with Nixon who I think appointed Bush Sr. to the cia. Parallels between the bombing of a building in dresden have been drawn as a potential basis for the bombing of the world trade centers. A known act of terrorism against home territory in order to start a full level war and enforce a selfish and destructive agenda. I always believe a mention of history is better than social decorum or an unwillingness of the public to stomach reality.

[img]http://www.globalresearch.ca/articlePictures/Bush_******.jpg[/img]
    Lefty
    ENFJ

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Parallels between the bombing of dresden have been drawn as a potential basis for the bombing of the world trade centers. A known act of terrorism against home territory into order to start a full level war and enforce a selfish and destructive agenda.
    The war was already in full swing when Dresden was bombed.
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast