Thread: LSE-ESE Business/Look-alike relations (ESTj & ESFj)

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default LSE-ESE Business/Look-alike relations (ESTj & ESFj)

Describe how these two types would get along, or have, in your experience.

For additional resources, consider the types being Si-ESE and Te-LSE....
    GUARDIAN
    Sensory subtype is energetic, efficient and practical. It is emotional and sufficiently straight-line, but it is responsive and benevolent to the people it knows how to correct impression from its sharp statements. It is confident in itself, it is daring and skillful in the skill to be pleased. It is coquettish and pleasant, the intimate atmosphere in the contact is created. It is affectionate, frequently it embraces and forces against itself those, who to it are likable. It is attentive to the people is very thoughtful and obliging, but it can easily poskandalit', if something does not please itself it. In it sharp uvula, after the word into the pocket does not climb. The speech, as a rule, rapid, emotional, it willingly makes compliments, sometimes with the quip. It is fussy and restless, but it knows how interesting and gaily to rest. Epicure, knows how to tastefully prepare, gostepriimen. Mimicry is living, motion rapid and elegant. Somewhat rounded shapes of body frequently has. Dresses izyskanno, also, with charm, it loves expensive things, it occurs wasteful.

ADMINISTRATOR
    Logical subtype is efficient, dry in the contact, it is correct, has a strict form, it is unapproachable. It is not inclined to the jokes, it is serious, restrained. It is usually laconic, but if it flares up, it is difficult to stop it. It is straight-line in the behavior and the conversation. It can manifest sharpness in the judgments, because of what it has many ethical problems. There is another extreme - can keep silent, and then, kopya of offence, it will for long avoid contact.
    Beskompromissen is obstinate. Sometimes it attempts to arrange collocutor to itself by intimate or sincere intonations in the voice. This makes, if most is located to the frankness, either he wants to obtain some information or service. It is reserved, over-anxious and distrustful. It does not love to speak about feelings. It prefers to be occupied by anything useful and to lead everything to the end. It is constantly stressed, to it difficult to be discharged, to be weakened. It is subjected to the unexpected flashes of anger. It is forged in the motions.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: ESTj + ESFj

Quote Originally Posted by UDP

GUARDIAN
    Sensory subtype is energetic, efficient and practical. It is emotional and sufficiently straight-line, but it is responsive and benevolent to the people it knows how to correct impression from its sharp statements. It is confident in itself, it is daring and skillful in the skill to be pleased. It is coquettish and pleasant, the intimate atmosphere in the contact is created. It is affectionate, frequently it embraces and forces against itself those, who to it are likable. It is attentive to the people is very thoughtful and obliging, but it can easily poskandalit', if something does not please itself it. In it sharp uvula, after the word into the pocket does not climb. The speech, as a rule, rapid, emotional, it willingly makes compliments, sometimes with the quip. It is fussy and restless, but it knows how interesting and gaily to rest. Epicure, knows how to tastefully prepare, gostepriimen. Mimicry is living, motion rapid and elegant. Somewhat rounded shapes of body frequently has. Dresses izyskanno, also, with charm, it loves expensive things, it occurs wasteful.

ADMINISTRATOR
    Logical subtype is efficient, dry in the contact, it is correct, has a strict form, it is unapproachable. It is not inclined to the jokes, it is serious, restrained. It is usually laconic, but if it flares up, it is difficult to stop it. It is straight-line in the behavior and the conversation. It can manifest sharpness in the judgments, because of what it has many ethical problems. There is another extreme - can keep silent, and then, kopya of offence, it will for long avoid contact.
    Beskompromissen is obstinate. Sometimes it attempts to arrange collocutor to itself by intimate or sincere intonations in the voice. This makes, if most is located to the frankness, either he wants to obtain some information or service. It is reserved, over-anxious and distrustful. It does not love to speak about feelings. It prefers to be occupied by anything useful and to lead everything to the end. It is constantly stressed, to it difficult to be discharged, to be weakened. It is subjected to the unexpected flashes of anger. It is forged in the motions.
    I have seen these interactions several times. What kind of relationship is this? (romantic or otherwise?) In romantic relationships I have seen this pair seem to look good on the outside. Seems like they both WANT to like each other. At first I think there is a genuine attraction, where ESTJ admires ESFJ and I think ESFJ feels the same way. I think they tend tire of each other after a while., breakup without much drama. (have seen this three times with LSE-Te and ESE-Si) This seems to be a superficial relationship.
    EII 4w5

so/sx (?)

Business or look-a-like socionics relations at least.
    Stolen Identity by Argentina

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQjC-q5FBgk

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am referring to a few kinds of relationships

Room mates of the same sex
    and romantically, of opposite sexes
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree, seems very superficial to me.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: ESTj + ESFj

Quote Originally Posted by UDP

I've got two colleague's who work together, an Fe- ESE and Si- LSE

They get along fine. They both have a partner so there is no dating going on between them.
    The ESE gossips some funny sometimes bad things about the LSE. The ESE seems more witted in their relationship.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Romantically, ESEs generally seem very nice and caring and feminine - which I like. But it is very superficial. I feel very little connection with them -- which is what draws me to INFjs. As I was just saying with one of them, I enjoy discovering and prying and digging deeper, and the EII reticence is appealing in that way. ESEs just seem like they need someone to take care of, and I just don't like being taken care of - in that way. We are too similar. And I don't generally react well enough to their Fe ....

Speaking of which, my ESE room mate told people I hate him (not seriously), but in such a way that it is clear I don't value his constant outpouring of Fe emotional boosting. It is nice, but it just is not going to make me perk up every time he walks in the room or something. He tries harder because I don't react to it all the time, but its like... I am pretty much at the point where I am about to say - hey man, I just don't get excited much like that.

Our room is the neatest on the whole floor, especially for two college men - especially for two that aren't gay (no offense). We get along smoothly, and he is very respectful of his manners towards me, which is something I appreciate a lot. He knows I don't drink, and we get along fine with like that, despite that he does. He pretty much lets me have my way as far as who is in the room and how much noise there is, which is good. I can't complain, he is a good room mate to live with.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One of my ESFj friends and I both studied with a female ESTj and now they both work together, the ESTj recently got a job at the same place in the same department as the ESFj by a strange coincidence.

The ESFj has a good surface relationship with the ESTj but she is always complaining to me about what a suck-up brown noser the ESTj is. She uses the term brown noser a lot when speaking of the ESTj.

The ESTj also does stuff which annoys the ESFj like once a lecturer gave the whole group a two week extension for completing an assignment and the ESTj became really angry and made an official complaint and just generally made a big issue over it because she thought that if she could finish by the original deadline then everyone else should be able to so as well. My friend and the ESTj had a big quarrel over this and they have not recovered from it.

The ESTj is highly competent and seems to be rather good at everything, the ESFj also appears that way but they seem to be kind of threatened by each other. The ESTj thinks everyone likes the ESFj better than her (the ESFj does have excellent social skills, very non prejudiced and just generally friendly & approachable) and the ESFj thinks everyone believes the ESTj does better work than her. I think they actually dislike each other deep down.
    Socionics: XNFx
    MBTI: INFJ

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know an Si-ESFj and Te-ESTj who are roommates (and also relatives). They get along fairly well, though the loud and invasive nature of the ESFj tends to grate on the ESTj's nerves after a while. The 'mommy' and 'daddy' roles are quite pronounced in each of these types.

The ESFj is highly animated, chatty, loud, and moody. The ESTj sits like a stone in the middle of the room most of the time (could be because he's usually slightly-to-heavily inebriated).

I think they can co-exist peacefully for short periods of time (as this pair has done). After 3 or 4 months, they tire of each other.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i thought Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey were an ESFj + ESTj couple. But i think people don't think Jessica is an ESFj.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zenbrat
    I know an Si-ESFj and Te-ESTj who are roommates (and also relatives). They get along fairly well, though the loud and invasive nature of the ESFj tends to grate on the ESTj's nerves after a while. The 'mommy' and 'daddy' roles are quite pronounced in each of these types.

The ESFj is highly animated, chatty, loud, and moody. The ESTj sits like a stone in the middle of the room most of the time (could be because he's usually slightly-to-heavily inebriated).

I think they can co-exist peacefully for short periods of time
    (as this pair has done). After 3 or 4 months, they tire of each other.
    Spot on.

If I was average college joe, I would totally be drinking, just like that, in my room, just as you describe.