• INTj-Ne

3 21.43%
  • ENTp-Ti

2 14.29%
  • ENTp-Ne

3 21.43%

Thread: Alpha and subtypes

Default Alpha and subtypes

It has troubled me as to whether certain subtypes are more common than others, so I have decided to make a poll for each Quadra. Yes, I know it will probably not be an accurate representation what exists, but I feel like experimenting. So, tf you are an Alpha, please do so kindly as to answer the poll by indicating your type and subtype.

Here are the Alpha subtype descriptions by Valentina Meged

ENTP:
    INVENTOR (Ne subtype)
    Intuitive subtype can produce the impression suspended, flying in the clouds, childlishly naive person. It is sociable, easily it enters into the conversation. Much reads, it is very inquisitive and it willingly discusses the obtained information with those surrounding, it is interested in their opinion. Its apparent shyness and shyness are combined with the imperturbability and the obstinacy, when it starts to defend its point of view. It loves to discuss, but rarely it leads to dispute would ending by conflict. It frequently smiles at those surrounding, even if they do not give to this of occasion. With the identical smile he tells about the ridiculous and about the serious. He tries to be amiable with all and is not offended to the observations. In its occupations it is patient and, in spite of a certain sparseness and forgetfulness, then that greatly it interests it, it leads to the end. Gestures and speech either are retarded or they are accelerated. Poses are unconstrain ed, view scattered, defocused. Gait and motions are weakened, they seem acted unsure or weakwilled.

FINDER(Ti subtype)
    Logical subtype tries to produce the impression of serious person. It can be sharp, at times even unceremonious. It is confident in itself, he says rapidly, usually in categorical tone. It is superfluously categorical in its judgments, it has a tendency to tie by others its opinion. It sometimes seems energetic and self-confident. It is impatient and always it cannot listen collocutor to the end. He frequently is fascinated by something new, attempts to find to it practical embodiment. It actively and energetically defends its interests. In this case it can flare up and offend man, but, after noting this, he tries to correct position. It is very proud and it can be insulted because of the trifle, talk roughnesses, and it will be again affable and benevolent after a certain time. It is not predicted and contrasting in its behavior. View - first scattered, then testing, tenacious. The gait and the gestures sweeping, confident, but are badly coordinated. Poses free, flattened. It easily draws together distance, it can embrace, kiss collocutor.

ISFP:
    HEDONIST(Si subtype)
    Sensory subtype seems calm and soft in the contact of people. Loves rest and comfort. Khozyaystvenen is practical. He tries to do everything with the refined taste. It is frequently occupied as the hobby by any artistic distributions. It is benevolent, tactful and nenavyazchiv, by its presence it pacifies others. He tries to sympathize, soak by council. It loves to speak about its sensations, it attentively questions collocutor about his matters. It is sluggish in the behavior and it is leisurely in the conversation, it slightly extends words, with difficulty it sometimes formulates thoughts. Even if it suffers tongue twister, it does not hurry with the end of conversation. It can for long and thoroughly speak about one and the same. Constantly confidence it smiles, it nods by head into the sign of support. It has lazy, smooth motions, refined, elegant gestures. It walks only waddle, or by "duck" gait. Nedemonstrativen, but its clothing and accessories sometimes attract attent ion of those surrounding.

GARMONIZATOR(Fe subtype)
    Ethical subtype - living, emotional and free in the contact of people. Easily draws together distance in the contact, willingly the beret of collocutor for the hand, he speaks compliments. Its freedom bears the nuance of familiarity. Shyness can be changed by observations in the witty form. Irony and "podkalyvaniya" easily pass in the serious and valid tone. Frequently it jokes and it speaks even unpleasant things with smile in order not to offend man. Predupreditelen is thoughtful.
    It is impatient and restless. Times it is quick tempered, but is easily appeased nezlopamyaten. It is usually optimistic, oars and fervid. It loves to obtain and to provide pleasures. It frequently makes to people compliments and render different services. It knows how to raise mood, to encourage. It seems by serene person, since it usually hides its experiences from the strangers. He speaks rapidly, confidently, now and then categorically, with imperative intonations. View in it rapid, entire noticing, at times "shooting", now and then significant. The motions are confident, are elegant, but a little irregular.

INTJ:
    SYSTEMIZER(Ti subtype)
    Logical subtype is usually calm, serious and restrained. It is sufficiently categorical, obstinate and even categorical in the judgments. When the theme of its conversation does not interest, it is taciturn and severe, it looks sullenly into the support at the collocutor. Its cold penetrating view is difficult to maintain. If collocutor behaves is very validly, it can place him on the place. It knows how clearly and laconically, without the excess emotions to express its thought, does not love long discussions. Much time conducts in the reflections, analyzing and comparing different phenomena, numbers and facts. The impression of volitional person is produced. Lips are tightly compressed, the speech clear, jerky, but voice is not rich in nuances. Is held exactly, correctly, bezemotsional'no. However, the mimicry of face, which usually thickened, reflects internal emotions by the unexpected impulsive motions of muscles.

RESEARCHER(Ne subtype)
    Intuitive subtype appears somewhat uncertain and even soft in the contact of people. It is not always categorical in the statements, but is sufficiently obstinate beskompromissen in its behavior. It can keep silent and restrain from the discussion, but its opinion it will not change. Its concealed emotionalism is manifested at the moment of extreme nervous tension in the intonations of voice and the impulsive gestures. In the conversation it is restrained, attentive, he tries to arrange to itself collocutor, giving advice and impressing by his knowledge and conclusions. In such cases its serious view softens, in the voice the benevolence appears. It can draw together distance in the contact; however, to the known limit. The gait is calm, is synchronous, is noticeable zazhatost' in the arms. Motions, on the contrary, are a little retarded and neuverenny. Poses forged, gestures - meager and restrained, rarely unconsciously impulsive, badly coordinated.

ESFJ:
    POPULARIZER(Fe subtype)
    Ethical subtype is amiable and courteous, but it is obstinate and intractable in the questions significant for it. Because of this it can manifest superfluous persistence. It is inclined to lead everything to the end. To it it is difficult to in time stop, about which subsequently it can be sorry. He tries to be serious, restrained and polite in the contact, but it can render prolonged emotional pressing on those, who enter, from his point of view, it is incorrect. It loves to take collocutor for the hand, to touch his clothing. It knows how to prepare and to assume guests, but makes this not frequently, since more greatly it is absorbed by social activities. It loves to make gifts close one and knows how to find the suitable occasions for this. It dresses with the taste, but it is relatively modest. Gait is rapid, only jumping. More frequently it is thin, a little angular. Face can express dissatisfaction and disturbance, that are changed by radiant smile.

GUARDIAN(Si subtype)
    Sensory subtype is energetic, efficient and practical. It is emotional and sufficiently straight-line, but it is responsive and benevolent to the people it knows how to correct impression from its sharp statements. It is confident in itself, it is daring and skillful in the skill to be pleased. It is coquettish and pleasant, the intimate atmosphere in the contact is created. It is affectionate, frequently it embraces and forces against itself those, who to it are likable. It is attentive to the people is very thoughtful and obliging, but it can easily poskandalit', if something does not please itself it. In it sharp uvula, after the word into the pocket does not climb. The speech, as a rule, rapid, emotional, it willingly makes compliments, sometimes with the quip. It is fussy and restless, but it knows how interesting and gaily to rest. Epicure, knows how to tastefully prepare, gostepriimen. Mimicry is living, motion rapid and elegant. Somewhat rounded shapes of body frequent ly has. Dresses izyskanno, also, with charm, it loves expensive things, it occurs wasteful.
    And here is another batch by Gulenko (pardon the rough translation)

Don Quixote (ENTP)

Finder is terminal (intuitive)
    (developing - from the Eng. inventor)

It differs in terms of excellent scent to the new. He frequently becomes the author of many inventions and discoveries. Unsurpassed generator of ideas. In its proposals it is very daring. However, easily throws the bored matter and is thrown to new - more captivating. It is capable to appear itself, also, in the business. For it are characteristic the dynamics, a rapid speech, a large quantity of gestures. In it frequently the dense build, courageous appearance, whiskers, if the discussion deals with the man. Great significance is attached to exterior view.

Finder is initial (logical)
    (extracting - from the Eng. extractor)

Self-centered and pensive person. It draw the ideas, which do not have direct connection with the reality, for example philosophy, religion, bioenergetics and t, d. its favorite occupation - to compare between themselves different logical systems. Type of office scientist. Asthenic figure is characteristic for it. It is angular in the motions, is not turned attention to the exterior view, little it worries about the health.

Dumases (ISFP)

Mediator is initial (ethical)
    (being associated - from the Eng. communicator)

Is intensified the ethics of emotions - emotional and sociable, easily it enters into any company, it appears ekstravertnym. It loves the convenient spacious clothing, to which not very prityazatelen, - it can walk, also, in the shabby form. Artistichen, frequently performs the role of zavodily. Itself in the amateur artistic activity finds, it can be musician, actor, advertising agent.

Mediator is terminal (sensory)
    (selecting - from the Eng. selector)

It possesses a good aesthetical taste, this can be manifested in the clothing, in the formulation of interior, and in the occupations by applied skill. Frequently this artist- landscapists, they love to depict still life. This is the judge of welfare, comfort for it is very important. It sibarit, it follows its exterior view. Hedonist, loves to provide pleasure both to himself and by others. It is outwardly more well-fed, than the initial subtype of mediator.

Hugo (ESFJ)

Enthusiast is terminal (ethical)
    (greeting - from the Eng. acclaimer)

It is very expressive, it is to difficult maintain its emotional pressure. It possesses high fitness for work; however, the accretion of feelings prevents it from being design. It is strongly it is scattered it jumps from one matter to another. In the contact is straight-line, neposredstven, it is characterized by explosive choleric temperament. Outwardly - the desire to draw the attention of the representative of opposite floor by the bright clothing, in which can be present the element of demonstrativeness.

Enthusiast is initial (sensory)
    (Obustraivayushchiy - from the Eng. entertainer)

Aesthete, loves and to himself, and to those surrounding to provide pleasure, to give gifts. A good owner in the house - knows how to be arranged even with the minimum of conveniences. Man of business, can be lucky manager in the sphere of leisure and entertainments. Women of this type bind well, sew, know how to be charming, possess a good taste in color matching clothing. Behavior nedemonstrativno. It very badly transfers pain and unimportant health.

Robesp'er (INTJ)

Analyst is initial (intuitive)
    (planning - from the Eng. conceptor)

Analyst - good scientist -conceptualist, primary attention gives to the global issues, the generator of ideas. For it are more important promising achievements than the result of the current moment. It is held it is softly, correctly, careful in the contacts. Outwardly frequently astenichen, more than attention gives to the exterior view, the health.

Analyst is terminal (logical)
    (systematizing - from the Eng. systemizer)

Is concrete and regulated, organizer in the science, he does not entrust to the too removed ideas. Scholar, but only in its narrow region. In the behavior - it is dry, restrained, it can be authoritarian. It does not love discussions and frictions in the association, it is held on the distant psychological distance. Strict adherent of reasonable systems. It bears a strict clothing, it is attempted to be in grow prettier to physical form.
    Classical socionics: (), ILI-Ni
    Dual-type theory: INTp-ENTp

5w6 sp/sx
    MBTI: INTJ

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISFp-

I relate more to it than
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

Creepy-bg

I don't know... somebody tell me what subtype I am so i can answer this guys poll

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    I don't know... somebody tell me what subtype I am so i can answer this guys poll
    lol. what a perfect response to this entire discussion.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think he means go here:

[web:303c62859e]http://www.cognitiveprocesses.com/introvertedsensing.html[/web:303c62859e]

Read up on Si or Fe, which one does you use more?
    D-SEI 9w1

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

do you duck gait?

you slurp like this?:

Khozyaystvenen is practical?

friend of Comrade Putin? Or sly Kasparov?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir

[web:c637a64cd8]http://www.cognitiveprocesses.com/introvertedsensing.html[/web:c637a64cd8]

that site is trash.

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir

[web:f4aa126c2a]http://www.cognitiveprocesses.com/introvertedsensing.html[/web:f4aa126c2a]

that site is trash.
    At least trash in regards to Socionics. That is an MBTI website. Anyways, an ENTp-Ti subtype, for example, will perhaps place grater emphasis or value on their creative function rather than their base function. It is easy, though, to confuse an ENTp-Ti with an INTj-Ne, though they can easily be distinguished by intertype relationships and temperament (an IJ is quite different from an EP). I'll edit my first post an include descriptions of the separate subtypes.

5w6 sp/sx

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Iconoclast IX
    I'll edit my first post an include descriptions of the separate subtypes.
    in English please...

Babel fish does its best. I do not speak Russian fluently, so I am not the one to refine the descriptions. The first set of descriptions, it seems, are easier to make out.

5w6 sp/sx

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After reading that jumble of sentences, I realized I am indeed ISFP-Fe subtype.

and I love my site up there. <3.
    D-SEI 9w1

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fe

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush
    Fe
    thanks... reading what there is between the garbled words I think that's right.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This poll seems pretty one-sided here.
    D-SEI 9w1

Creepy-bg

it's sort of interesting that everybody who's responded so far thinks that they're creative subs

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's sort of interesting that everybody who's responded so far thinks that they're creative subs
    Agreed, I'm actually not surprised. From the posts here, the whole fam damily () are ingenious in their monologues.

+creative subtype sounds SO much more cooler.
    D-SEI 9w1

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

people here say i'm a Ti subtype but i feel like i'm an Ne sub.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

TIM
    nil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEI Si =)

You know, I myself am having a hard time deciding whether I am an ENTp-Ti or an INTj-Ne. Or, I might not even belong in Alpha. Eh. Who knows?

5w6 sp/sx

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have also had a few on the forum who think that I am INTj-Ti, but I am inclined to say INTj-Ne.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anamericancer
    ENTP:
    INVENTOR (Ne subtype)
    Intuitive subtype can produce the impression suspended, flying in the clouds, childlishly naive person. It is sociable, easily it enters into the conversation. Much reads, it is very inquisitive and it willingly discusses the obtained information with those surrounding, it is interested in their opinion. Its apparent shyness and shyness are combined with the imperturbability and the obstinacy, when it starts to defend its point of view. It loves to discuss, but rarely it leads to dispute would ending by conflict. It frequently smiles at those surrounding, even if they do not give to this of occasion.
    Smiling usually means I'm uncomfortable.
    I smile when I drive.

With the identical smile he tells about the ridiculous and about the serious. He tries to be amiable with all and is not offended to the observations. In its occupations it is patient and, in spite of a certain sparseness and forgetfulness, then that greatly it interests it, it leads to the end. Gestures and speech either are retarded or they are accelerated. Poses are unconstrain ed, view scattered, defocused. Gait and motions are weakened, they seem acted unsure or weakwilled.
    I'm not sure what this means.
    But I annoy people that are sitting near me frequently. I pace around a lot when I think about something or when I'm on the phone. I pace in circles especially (I'll start walking fast around tables or just around rooms in general). I can sit for a long time until I realize I've been sitting for a long time. Once I realize how long I've been doing nothing I'll stand up and start pacing around something again. Or start jumping.
    so I suppose I'm either very still or very active.

I just read over that last part and I realize I must sound like a crazy person.
    I don't think it seems that weird in person... Ah, oh well.
    Hi dual. You don't sound crazy to me. Just cool.
    D-SEI 9w1

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine Lively
    Agree, very obviously Ne subtype.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i rather strongly question this judgment. i think blaze more closely resembles SLE than ILE and demonstrates a sort of beta-style have-fun-or-die communal Fe. i think SLE is her type, but i won't dismiss ILE; still, i would be far more willing to accept ILE closer to beta than to delta.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    i rather strongly question this judgment. i think blaze more closely resembles SLE than ILE and demonstrates a sort of beta-style have-fun-or-die communal Fe. i think SLE is her type, but i won't dismiss ILE; still, i would be far more willing to accept ILE closer to beta than to delta.
    yes, heath thinks i'm an SLE also but trust me i'm not all that forceful or leading of others. lol. but i'll hear a case for Ti sub...i'm open to any new ideas which could help explain my relationships etc better.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola aka Bee's Avatar
    TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking at this, I'd say ENTP-Ne, but I tend more towards ENTP-Ti if I'm bored/frustrated/grumpy. about 90-10 Ne-Ti
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    I have also had a few on the forum who think that I am INTj-Ti, but I am inclined to say INTj-Ne.
    I consider you a Ne subtype too .