Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Presenting the Supersocion Adherents List

Let's be on record as to who "is" the Supersocion group (as in, those who reckon the existence of the supersocion as defined on Wikisocion) and who isn't.

Adding my own name:
    tcaudilllg

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SOCIONICS WARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cracka.

Wait, what are we talking about?

OH, I ate a Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sandwich last week, that must have some bearing on this conversation... Or something?

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by cracka
    Cracka.

OH, I ate a Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sandwich last week, that must have some bearing on this conversation... Or something?
    those r so good! I wish i had one right now! (but I couldn't fit it in my belly because of all the turkey )

this idea seems silly Tcaud, like making a list of who your friends are. If this junk interests you then go with it... it doesn't matter who believes and who doesn't.

at the same time I suspect you're trying to gather up some sort list that you can use as backup for your "socionics takeover".

"Such and such backs the Supersocion theory! I command them to stand by me now!"

I hope you can see why people would think twice about being added to such a list...

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    Cracka.

those r so good! I wish i had on right now! (but I couldn't fit it in my belly because of all the turkey )
    The turkey is making me sleepy, the beer and Wine is keeping me drunk and awake posting on here. Hey, do you have AIM?

Creepy-bg

Cracka.

those r so good! I wish i had on right now! (but I couldn't fit it in my belly because of all the turkey )
    The turkey is making me sleepy, the beer and Wine is keeping me drunk and awake posting on here. Hey, do you have AIM?
    I've got windows messenger... feel free to add I'm up for talking to a drunk (we've got some beers and wine around here somewhere, maybe I'll even join ya (it's been about 6 months so I'm sure I'd get drunk real easy ))

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cracka.

I've got windows messenger... feel free to add I'm up for talking to a drunk (we've got some beers and wine around here somewhere, maybe I'll even join ya (it's been about 6 months so I'm sure I'd get drunk real easy ))
    I may just have to load up MSN mess. but add me, it's:

Que pasa mang. Nothin to see here!

I may have to go make me a bagle or somethin in a few though...lol

Creepy-bg

done... I'm going to go make some turkey sandwiches out of the left over rolls and have a smoke. So it might take me a minute to show up.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

done... I'm going to go make some turkey sandwiches out of the left over rolls and have a smoke. So it might take me a minute to show up.
    send me a message, I'm gonna go find some grub.

Creepy-bg

did ya give me the right email? it says ur offline

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

did ya give me the right email? it says ur offline
    write or PM me yours...I'll send you a message.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lkjdvodsygdsofudsfou

nice name...lol I sent you a message so yeah.

Creepy-bg

lol I keep getting " The following message could not be delivered to all recipients:" whenever I try to send u something

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is supersocionics a cooking club?
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Presenting the Supersocion Adherents List

Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg
    Let's be on record as to who "is" the Supersocion group (as in, those who reckon the existence of the supersocion as defined on Wikisocion) and who isn't.

Adding my own name:
    tcaudilllg
    holy shit
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tcaudilllg, are you certain you're not LSI?

(or something?)
    SEE

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The purpose of having the group is to create a community of mutual support, and to provide an organized face for the various musings and conjectures regarding supersocion concepts.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The purpose of having the group is to create a community of mutual support, and to provide an organized face for the various musings and conjectures regarding supersocion concepts.
    shut up and go home.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    shut up and go home.
    I already am home. I have a right of expression and I will express myself.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahaha

Jose and Carlos are panhandling at the freeway off ramp.
    Jose drives a Mercedes, lives in a mortgage free house and has a lot of money to spend.
    Carlos only brings in 2 to 3 dollars a day.
    Carlos asks Jose how he can bring home a suitcase full of $10 bills every day.
    Jose says, "Look at your sign." It reads: "I have no work, a wife & 6 kids to support"
    Carlos looks at Jose's sign.
    It reads: "I only need another $10.00 to move back to Mexico"

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Munenori, labcoat, snegledmaca, crazedrat... where are you guys. Sign the list already....

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A blonde calls her boyfriend and says, "Please come over here
    and help me. I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure
    out how to get it started."

Her boyfriend asks, "What is it supposed to be when it's
    finished?"

The blonde says, "According to the picture on the box, it's a
    tiger."

Her boyfriend decides to go over and help with the puzzle. She
    lets him in and shows him where she has the puzzle spread all
    over the table.

He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then
    turns to her and says, "First of all, no matter what we do,
    we're not going to be able to assemble these pieces into
    anything resembling a tiger."

He takes her hand and says, "Second, I want you to relax.
    Let's have a nice cup of tea, and then...."

He sighed................."Let's put all the Frosted Flakes back in the box."

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the word "Adherent" is pretty strong
    SEE

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tcaud: why do you feel the need to have people declare that they "adhere" to your theory?

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tcaud: why do you feel the need to have people declare that they "adhere" to your theory?
    It's not just *my* theory. Part of it is labcoat's, in particular.

People like you say that my theory means nothing, that it has no basis in fact. That's very isolating. When people come out and say "I agree with what's written there; it seems to make sense to me" then those claims are rendered moot, because there does exist in such case a population segment willing to vouch for the theory's authenticity.

Anyway, has anyone seen Cone? He left a year ago and hasn't been back since.... Also, where is Slava? Counting them, there seem to be as many as six people who have vouched for the theory's plausibility. UDP said something about being interested in the (disproved) crosstype theory, but he doesn't seem to have been so enthusiastic about the others.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're grasping at straws and being too black and white.
    SEE

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    exactly... using the names of people who haven't been here in a year as supporters of a theory that's less then 6 months old is ridiculous. Besides, Slava was heavy on the , good luck getting him to keep an opinion for a week much less a year

your work is here, your work is on the wiki... if people like it they like it. These little tactics to grow followers are childish.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People like you say that my theory means nothing, that it has no basis in fact. That's very isolating. When people come out and say "I agree with what's written there; it seems to make sense to me" then those claims are rendered moot, because there does exist in such case a population segment willing to vouch for the theory's authenticity.
    the fact that some people agree with your theory (which they don't) in no way invalidates the fact that 99% of people disagree with your theory, or that your theory was written by somebody with approximately the intelligence of a muffin.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the fact that some people agree with your theory (which they don't) in no way invalidates the fact that 99% of people disagree with your theory, or that your theory was written by somebody with approximately the intelligence of a muffin.
    Would you like to hold a poll as to which of us is more intelligent?

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have to agree with this, tcaud. There's no reason to choose sides. If you're asking for people to be open to at least considering what it is you have to say, if that's what this post is about, then sure. You do have the right to expression. Post your theories. I'm glad you devote a lot of effort to these theoretical pursuits. But keep in mind that other people won't, or might not even see the need to, [insert another perfectly valid reason here], etc. If you believe what you're doing has merit, then keep on keepin on. I admit that I've pretty much avoided your and Hitta's posts since I've been trying to more fully understand the existing socionic categories. However, I'd be happy to take a look at what you've been working on and offer (constructive) criticism. What more can you ask for?

Don't need lists to do that.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2
    I have to agree with this, tcaud. There's no reason to choose sides. If you're asking for people to be open to at least considering what it is you have to say, if that's what this post is about, then sure. You do have the right to expression. Post your theories. I'm glad you devote a lot of effort to these theoretical pursuits. But keep in mind that other people won't, or might not even see the need to, [insert another perfectly valid reason here], etc. If you believe what you're doing has merit, then keep on keepin on. I admit that I've pretty much avoided your and Hitta's posts since I've been trying to more fully understand the existing socionic categories. However, I'd be happy to take a look at what you've been working on and offer (constructive) criticism. What more can you ask for?

Don't need lists to do that.
    What do you think of this so far?

http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?t...unction_theory

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would you like to hold a poll as to which of us is more intelligent?
    i don't think it's necessary and it wouldn't accomplish anything, but, sure. why not?

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I suppose my name should be on that list.....

Has even a single percent of all people on this forum actually paid attention to these theories...? Have you paid attention to them?

I'd say that before these theories can be appreciated by the 'masses', we'd need some simplified descriptions of some of the concepts we are discussing with it. A good start would be:

- there are two types in every person instead of one; a master personality (also called metabolism type) and a slave personality (also called exertion type). Any two master and slave types can combine to form a whole personality. One can, for example, have a personality that combines the world-view of two conflicting types, such as the INTj and ESFp.

- the master/metabolism type largely determines how a person lives their life, whereas the slave/exertion type determines how the person sees the world on an elementary level, and how the person acts in a concrete way. An master type INTj with a slave type ENFp, for example, primarily focusses on those things in reality that involve attractions between people and the intangible properties of those people that warrant those attractions, but sees it as his/her task in life to organize this world with analyses.

- master/slave type combinations are usually denoted in the following way: [master type]-[slave type]. An example would be INTj-ENFp, where INTj is the master type and ENFp is the slave type.

- relations exist between types on both the master and the slave level. For example, two persons can be duals on the master level and conflictors on the slave level at the same time. Such people would understand eachothers' motives, but not eachothers' concrete actions.

- in addition to two types, people's personalities are defined by an Information Domain that the person belongs to. This domain determines what kind of political views the person holds, and how the person makes decisions on the correctness of choices apart from simply perceiving the world in a certain way.

Information domains can be read about here: http://wikisocion.org/en/index.php?t..._domain_theory

Particularly the schematic at the bottom of the page will be of interest.

- the information domains are 4 in number, namely Universalism, Adaptationism, Traditionalism and Specialism. Every domain conflicts with one of the other three domains, and is only half capable of constructively cooperating with the remaining two. Individuals from the same domain cooperate with no difficulties at all, regardless of any awkwardness that may exist on the level of the master and slave type. (tcaudilllg and myself are both Universalists, to give an example)

- the persons in each information domain are in turn sub-divided into Field-orients and Object-orients. The former are concerned with global, collective ideals and goals, whereas the latter are concerned with specific, personal ideals and goals. Each of these subdivisions has a unique name. See the schematic in the Psychic Domain Theory wiki page for this. (link above)

Advanced hypotheses: (I don't fully understand these myself and reserve oppinion on how accurate theory on these is)

- there exist certain individuals with unique properties that give them specialized roles in society.

- the first is the Opinion Leader, a person who communicates with people outside of his/her Information Domain to see where there is a common ground that allows cooperation where none was otherwise possible.

- the second is the Rescendent, a person who fits the common definition of a "psychopath". Theory says that these people have the roles of their conscious and unconscious functions reversed.

- the third is the Immanent, a person who, instead of seeking the minimal amount of reconciliation with opposition that an ordinary person exhibits, tries to surpress opposing influences to the extreme.

- Further, people that reach certain stages in life, unlock features of their personality that had laid dormant before. These stages are: age 22-23, adulthood, age 35-40, the midlife crisis, age 50-60 seniority, and as a final stage of life, the acceptance of death. Each of these stages (except debatably of course, the last) gives the person access to a function of psyche that was previously inaccessible, allowing them to see beyond there own viewpoint and letting them cooperate with those who are different from them in new ways.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't need lists to do that. Smile
    I think you're taking the wrong perspective on this. Typology is in a certain sense all about 'sides'. The fact that you are an INFj defines you as a person who is 'not on the side' of an ESTp. Tcaudilllg and I are just suggesting that there are levels on which simmilar irreconcileable differences manifest that ordinary socionics hasn't investigated so far.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think being a different type is the same as being on a different "side" from someone based on their commitment to a theory that people of any type could support or not support.
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And if someone is looking to increase support for (or even interest in checking out) a theory, telling people to enlist themselves as "adherents" and trying to get them to pick "sides" is unwise.

[web:727551c6a5]http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/adherent[/web:727551c6a5]

The word "adherent" just makes the whole thing sound cult-like. It implies obedience and commitment... which is why it reminds me of my mom.
    SEE

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think being a different type is the same as being on a different "side" from someone based on their commitment to a theory that people of any type could support or not support.
    It would actually be a major telling sign of one of the "type" characteristics that supersocion theory studies if a person expressed sympathy for the theory when so few other people did. We could be 100% sure that the person was a Universalist (/Liberal).

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sympathy?

Well if you two are just looking for sympathy, you've got mine.
    SEE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast