Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ENTps and drama

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    Quote Originally Posted by Young_and_Confused
    I thought ENFPs were more dramatic than ENTPs.....

I can out drama you in a drama fight. Meet me tomorrow in the drama arena in Easter Island, all the natives love to watch ENFPs battle challengers in drama fights. It will be on television shown around the world and possibly in the northwest quadrant of the Alga galaxy in kugu planet! Any challengers? :wink:
    Easter Island? Wow. What a coincidence - I am reading a book about societal collapse and Easter Island is a strong example. Talk about drama!
    Well surely you must of heard of Mr. Hippomichu, he's the underground mutant that controls Easter Island. Damn, if he gets out, he will eat us all and turn us into globs of goo (maybe jelly beans).

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I did above post.

Quote Originally Posted by ScanDave
    Quote Originally Posted by Young_and_Confused
    I thought ENFPs were more dramatic than ENTPs.....

I can out drama you in a drama fight. Meet me tomorrow in the drama arena in Easter Island, all the natives love to watch ENFPs battle challengers in drama fights. It will be on television shown around the world and possibly in the northwest quadrant of the Alga galaxy in kugu planet! Any challengers? :wink:
    Only if there is booze and women for the pickins there.
    Yes, there will be a girls gone wild contest going on in there too!
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENTp drama is a manifestation of

ENFp drama is *wrinkles nose*
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENTP and drama.... oh shit, well.... there's a fucking (sorry). There is a very very, very bumby road here and they insist on driving on that bumpy, bumpy road a little more. Nevermind the fucking *sorry*, smooth road right next to it. Nope, they insist on driving on this incredibly, absurdly bumpy road in this about to blow car wreck some more.

Their life is insited to ride on this bumby road and the wrecked car is their choice of a car (as if they had any choice about it).

That's pretty much how I see their drama. Oh and they might blame you for the silliest shit sometimes while on their lovely bumpy road, then you laugh in their face and tell them they are still cute.
    Logical-Intuitive Extravert (ENTj)
    TeNi

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*sigh* I have always had to learn everything the hard way. At least I do learn though. I'd rather fuck up a bunch and learn from the experiences than never do anything wrong to begin with.

If you're going to cuss, don't fucking apologize for it.
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the lesson can't end until you learn what you're supposed to learn
    SEE

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

one lesson? noooooooooooo

and if you have it written on the wall for you, it will not mean much because you have not gone through the experience of coming to the conclusion on your own, it's all about the series of events, or thought processes, that lead you to where you end up

like when I was a dancer I walked out the night that I realized that I'm worth more than money. Specifically that when I'm with a guy, my body is something that is his and only his. Being able to give someone that in a relationship is priceless. By exploiting myself I was devaluing my ability to connect with another person, and ultimately myself. The lessons I needed to learn were that:

1.) Doing something that you do not want to do for money is selling out.
    2.) Money is important... but it is a lot less important than many other things in life, and I am now more able to judge this.
    4.) I can read minds.
    5.) I can have pretty much anything I want just by asking for it. This is a very unfullfilling way to get something.
    6.) I am hot.
    7.) I am worth more than my body.

I'm still working on that last one.

I should write a little story about my life. An autobiography of sorts. I'm afraid to though. So much reflection on the past... there have been a lot of difficult times. *sighs* Now I feel I need to do that just to help me learn.
    SEE

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by universal
    ENTP and drama.... oh shit, well.... there's a fucking (sorry). There is a very very, very bumby road here and they insist on driving on that bumpy, bumpy road a little more. Nevermind the fucking *sorry*, smooth road right next to it. Nope, they insist on driving on this incredibly, absurdly bumpy road in this about to blow car wreck some more.

Their life is insited to ride on this bumby road and the wrecked car is their choice of a car (as if they had any choice about it).

That's pretty much how I see their drama. Oh and they might blame you for the silliest shit sometimes while on their lovely bumpy road, then you laugh in their face and tell them they are still cute.
    That's great. Too true, too true. Ha
    Entp
    ILE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    *sigh*
    Now do the reverse, breath in deep and feel it relax. Do that sometimes instead of this sigh shit.
    I should write a little story about my life. An autobiography of sorts. I'm afraid to though. So much reflection on the past... there have been a lot of difficult times. *sighs* Now I feel I need to do that just to help me learn.
    Dwelling on the past will rob you from new positive experiences, likely isolate you and age you into a moaning groaning little old lady. Better live in the present.
    I'd rather fuck up a bunch and learn from the experiences than never do anything wrong to begin with.
    Yep and that's why you are more adaptive, because you have more experiences. Those many experiences also help trusting and developing your intuition more. Now having more experiences can be a good thing, but combined with a lack off perspective or 'long term planning' it does have it's potentials for recycling drama. ENTP and you seem very vulnerable in that regard. That's why I think some ENTP's tend to be attracted to 'rocks', a stable static constant at least somewhere out there in the wide open world of new experiences. Clinged to their rock they might even feel a warm heart for a few milliseconds (ENTP have a very small heart I think) they mostly seem to have no fucking clue about the rock while on the road, that's ok. I also think ENTP should be stimulated and left free to ride on whatever bumpy road of their choice. Those bumps can also work in their favor, support their positive sides, which in turn will greatly benefit the many people around them (which they won't when they are negative and inward). Now can you see some humor in the road Joy? I can. ENTP always seeking out the new and inexperienced driving on their bumpy roads. No need to see it negatively at all.
    If you're going to cuss, don't fucking apologize for it.
    Fuck you.
    TeNi

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clinged to their rock they might even feel a warm heart for a few milliseconds (ENTP have a very small heart I think)
    SEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good luck finding value in yourself. I have better things to do.
    TeNi

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahha hahahahahahahahahahah
    SEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your laughter sounds rather maniacal Joy. I havn't seen you laugh friendly so far. It's not my fucking problem that you cannot even smile. Show a smile sometime.
    TeNi

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your laughter sounds rather maniacal Joy. I havn't seen you laugh friendly so far. It's not my fucking problem that you cannot even smile. Show a smile sometime.
    now that is ironic
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jesus, joy. You're being told you don't show enough by an INT fucking J!
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know, that's why I laughed. I did honestly laugh out loud at that.

and I do smile... ask the people who know me
    SEE

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chuck Norris doesn't smile. If he did, anyone within a 500 mile radius would die from the smell of human flesh on his breath.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

whateva. it's all about

SEE

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I could kill one person, it would be George Bush.

But after that, probably Vin Diesel.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd be with ya on #1.... but what good does it do to kill a product when the company who is producing and marketing it is still standing strong.

Vin Diesil is hot.
    SEE

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, so I'd kill Donald Rumsfeld. Or Wolfowitz.

How the hell do you get on with Joe if you want to kill Dubs?

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't limit my perception of people to their political orientation. I don't have one so I do not care what other people's is. I personally see politics as marketing. But whateva.
    SEE

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, he certainly doesn't see it that way...

But whatever. That's you and him.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah... if you insist that the person you're with shares your views on everything... well, be prepared to be alone for a very long time
    SEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm, ok, I guess I just really suck at understanding what people mean or their intentions sometimes. I just fuck up on getting what seems so trivial for ENTP. Both are pretty hopeless in their own ways in some regards. ENTP's talk and express allot easier, without any problem. What's kind of frustrating is having to read about views and sticking to views, because that's a big load of crap. Not to confuse that sticking to an idea is something else then sticking to a view, shouldn't confuse those, because that's just your own perception. Ideas change easely and one can have plenty. Oh about claiming neutrallity, I rather think that your ENTP views change very often which is why you are less likely to ever stick to one idea in the first place. Sticking to one idea would seem pointless to you. Gee, this socionics stuff is very humbling. I'm of full of INTJ shit.
    TeNi

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This makes sense. My views change constantly; none of my beliefs or opinions are really static.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've changed my views a lot. I think the underlying themes remain the same though. And there are things I will prolly never change my mind on, like that the Roman Catholic church is the devil and Naruto is my hero.
    SEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Off-coarse, sometimes I make sense, what the hell are you people thinking hahaha
    TeNi

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've changed my views a lot. I think the underlying themes remain the same though. And there are things I will prolly never change my mind on, like that the Roman Catholic church is the devil and Naruto is my hero.
    Those are more ideas, you are an idea person I think. Funny how you are now telling me your views, while first you tell you don't care about views. Hmmm. Silly ENTP shit. I have no religion, only philosphy and in relation to the Roman Catholic church, I think our consience can mirror that of Christ and that any return would only be such consiense. But I don't think about this, only because you brought it up here. I don't care what your views are. We are ideas people, right?

So I guess you'd cuddle this: http://indrac.hp.infoseek.co.jp/shop/naruto-plush.jpg
    TeNi

That's funny to me. I think the Roman Catholic church is evil too, but I have caught myself defending it just for the hell of it. I consider myself agnostic and not full blown atheist because both belief and non belief each has its potential uses. I find a lot atheists just as intolerant as some religious folks. What puzzles me, and I'm speaking from my experience, is how some atheists replace the belief in "God" with something equally abstract. Like a few atheists I have ran into are the first ones to start talking about aliens, ghosts, magic, and ESP. I used to get in an agruements with them all the time. Yeah, you do not believe in "God" yet think ghosts are real? I would tell them its the same thing, and they are contradicting themselves. I guess they could not see that.
    ILE

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

..... well, I was going to say something, but there's nothing to say right now.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm, ok, I guess I just really suck at understanding what people mean or their intentions sometimes. I just fuck up on getting what seems so trivial for ENTP. Both are pretty hopeless in their own ways in some regards. ENTP's talk and express allot easier, without any problem. What's kind of frustrating is having to read about views and sticking to views, because that's a big load of crap. Not to confuse that sticking to an idea is something else then sticking to a view, shouldn't confuse those, because that's just your own perception. Ideas change easely and one can have plenty. Oh about claiming neutrallity, I rather think that your ENTP views change very often which is why you are less likely to ever stick to one idea in the first place. Sticking to one idea would seem pointless to you. Gee, this socionics stuff is very humbling. I'm of full of INTJ shit.
    Are you sure you're not entj? You sure sound entj to me. :wink:
    Entp
    ILE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just can't see entj saying: "I just fuck up on getting what seems so trivial to ENTP." My ex-girlfriend was probably entj, and she never even remotely or ironically admitted that somebody would get something she didn't.
    ENTP

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    Are you sure you're not entj? You sure sound entj to me. :wink:

Yeah, I agree! He's fucking exciting and he uses swearwords.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's funny that I bumped this topic as a joke and now it's grown how many pages? I had recently rememberd this topic and thought it was ironic, so I revived it... I'm glad that it took off again though because I think I understand myself a little bit better now.
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bottom line: ENTp drama = hidden agenda
    SEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Joy, I'm gonna hyjack your thread for just a second. Look, they are talking about me! Nothing you can do about it It won't take long, so don't worry, you can have this spotlight thing again after this is cleared up.

About, me, one thing I do know, I don't doubt myself but I see how others could suspect I am an ENTJ. There are some similarities, I agree. FDG, I wouldn't directly say I'm excited with the swearing, it's more how I can talk sometimes when I don't want to think. I just have developed in me this habbit of times where I don't want to think. I think I have develop an E side to me over the years too. I can be very expressive and have developed this allot through music, so that could perhaps have developed some E? But even with music a I have this very serious and deep aspect to it. Connecting to people is sometimes like a relief to me, it requires allot of effort for me and can be very exhausting. When I took a test about 2 years back, I was INTJ. Took some more lately, all INTJ. Looking at some pictures from when I was young, very INTJ. I was (rather am) very dreamy. I'm not a fighter, I am the justice and peace maker. Didn't do the 300 questions which I found a link to around somewhere in the forums, could do that if you people would insist on me giving it a shot.

I recognize things in ENTJ, but some also which are clearly untrue. INTJ all ring true to me. I would be open to the idea, but I raelly have my doubts. I had to develop some E parts when doing sales as well, but now I understand why I would be completely exhausted sometimes and why I would be overloaded and uncomfertable when it was very busy with lots and lots of people.
    TeNi

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, ENTjs call me emo. Universal called me cold.
    SEE

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Joy, I'm gonna hyjack your thread for just a second. Look, they are talking about me! Nothing you can do about it It won't take long, so don't worry, you can have this spotlight thing again after this is cleared up.

About, me, one thing I do know, I don't doubt myself but I see how others could suspect I am an ENTJ. There are some similarities, I agree. FDG, I wouldn't directly say I'm excited with the swearing, it's more how I can talk sometimes when I don't want to think. I just have developed in me this habbit of times where I don't want to think. I think I have develop an E side to me over the years too. I can be very expressive and have developed this allot through music, so that could perhaps have developed some E? But even with music a I have this very serious and deep aspect to it. Connecting to people is sometimes like a relief to me, it requires allot of effort for me and can be very exhausting. When I took a test about 2 years back, I was INTJ. Took some more lately, all INTJ. Looking at some pictures from when I was young, very INTJ. I was (rather am) very dreamy. I'm not a fighter, I am the justice and peace maker. Didn't do the 300 questions which I found a link to around somewhere in the forums, could do that if you people would insist on me giving it a shot.

I recognize things in ENTJ, but some also which are clearly untrue. INTJ all ring true to me. I would be open to the idea, but I raelly have my doubts. I had to develop some E parts when doing sales as well, but now I understand why I would be completely exhausted sometimes and why I would be overloaded and uncomfertable when it was very busy with lots and lots of people.
    The more you speak, the more you seem to me an ENTj. The MBTI description is bullshit. Read the socionics ones.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast