Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VI person in this youtube video

Default VI person in this youtube video

This is somewhat of an experiment, to be honest. Using VI, etc., what do you think is the Socionics type of the person in this video?

Classical socionics: (), ILI-Ni
    Dual-type theory: INTp-ENTp

5w6 sp/sx
    MBTI: INTJ

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IxFp........ I think INFp is more likely....
    Suomea

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maybe Ni INFp?
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied
    maybe Ni INFp?
    Indeed.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Exits, pursued by a bear. Animal's Avatar
    TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She reminds me of Latoya Jackson.
    "How could we forget those ancient myths that stand at the beginning of all races, the myths about dragons that at the last moment are transformed into princesses? Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
    -- Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i sort of like her.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dee
    esfp?
    Nope, I can exclude that type on VI bases.

Actually I've got a good indication of this one, everything she does, says and looks, is like an INFP.

I'm clueless about which subtype, but probably Ni if looked at the temperament.

I could also pick up one line that's pretty common for the Ni function. Somebody called her a whore, and instead of reacting directly/personally to it, she said something like, well that's interesting, what made that person say such a thing. Typically Ni.

So to summarize, she's an INFP and a good looking whore

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno
    Nope, I can exclude that type on VI bases.
    How can you possibly conclude or exclude anything based on VI alone? You are either misguided or a liar.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm pretty sure she's IEI after watching 2 seconds of video

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Girls talk about their feelings all the time, they always find excuses to talk about something. Girls are all like that.

Hmmm...these replies are rather interesting. She tests as a MBTI INTP, interestingly enough.These replies are all rather amusing, since she is, in fact a logical type, instead of an ethical.

5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by dee
    she is not, trust me, she IS an NF.
    How do you, pray do tell, precisely come to this conclusion with such certainty?
    Don't you think that she would know herself better than you, a person who has only seen one youtube video of her?

5w6 sp/sx

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Iconoclast IX
    Hmmm...these replies are rather interesting. She tests as a MBTI INTP, interestingly enough.These replies are all rather amusing, since she is, in fact a logical type, instead of an ethical.
    is she? i've seen her before and went between INFp and INTp for her. granted, she seems like the sort of person who generally just gets clumped into "F" here. i don't doubt that she tested as INTp.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJ_J9Ip52r8[/youtube]
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

is she? i've seen her before and went between INFp and INTp for her. granted, she seems like the sort of person who generally just gets clumped into "F" here. i don't doubt that she tested as INTp.
    Well, frankly, apparently it was through an MBTI test, and not a Socionics test. Yet, although I have seen several cases of people who test differently on E/I and J/P scales between Socionics and MBTI, I think that it is relatively rare for someone to score differently on the T/F dichotomy.

5w6 sp/sx

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, frankly, apparently it was through an MBTI test, and not a Socionics test. Yet, although I have seen several cases of people who test differently on E/I and J/P scales between Socionics and MBTI, I think that it is relatively rare for someone to score differently on the T/F dichotomy.
    i don't have a real problem with MBTI INTP for her at all. i test MBTI INTP and sometimes INTJ. i just have a feeling you'll get some heavy debate against socionics INTp for her based on her MBTI typing heh.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

i don't have a real problem with MBTI INTP for her at all. i test MBTI INTP and sometimes INTJ. i just have a feeling you'll get some heavy debate against socionics INTp for her based on her MBTI typing heh.
    True, true. I think many people might strongly disagree about her being an ILI, since there seems to be a (somewhat inaccurate, if you ask for my opinion) stereotype of ILIs being cruel, revengeful, and heartless. The individual in the video, however, hardly appears to show a trace of these traits.

For all those who seem so convinced that she is an ethical type, I think there are things she says in the following videos that seem hardly seem Fe or Fi at all.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He1OZSCxR4E[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiGSvQdJyjg[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpDBph2keck[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5o8IxmwpSlY[/youtube]

5w6 sp/sx

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh god. I can't watch her. There is something inherently annoying about the way she talks and caries herself. I can't look for more then a couple of seconds. Have no idea what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by snegledmaca
    Oh god. I can't watch her. There is something inherently annoying about the way she talks and caries herself. I can't look for more then a couple of seconds. Have no idea what it is.
    Interestingly enough, it is the exact opposite effect for me. Her speaking style and air reminds me of myself.

5w6 sp/sx

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interestingly enough, it is the exact opposite effect for me. Her speaking style and air reminds me of myself.
    To be honest, she scares me. I'd probably be afraid of her in real life.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

True, true. I think many people might strongly disagree about her being an ILI, since there seems to be a (somewhat inaccurate, if you ask for my opinion) stereotype of ILIs being cruel, revengeful, and heartless. The individual in the video, however, hardly appears to show a trace of these traits.
    well, i think that would more generally puts you into the INTp category here (cruel, heartless, etc.) i do think there are heartless INTps as well as heartless INFps. other supposed reasonings, which is how it seems to me anyhow: being a female = F. not spitting vitriol = F. and being an art student = beta NF these are obviously really base ways of typing people but they're what traits we garner from her videos.

heh.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Creepy-Diana

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i've stated before that i think she is a crafty devil of a woman. i think she may be infj.
    asd

Quote Originally Posted by heath
    i've stated before that i think she is a crafty devil of a woman. i think she may be infj.
    Crafty devil? Care to expand on that statement?

But yes, INFj does actually seem quite likely.

5w6 sp/sx

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i don't know, it's in her eyes, she seems manipulative. She doesn't seem like much fun either, and could take something out of context and sulk over it or something. if that makes sense.
    asd

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i don't know, it's in her eyes, she seems manipulative. She doesn't seem like much fun either, and could take something out of context and sulk over it or something. if that makes sense.
    She's incredibly soft-spoken also, would that a quality of INF- people?
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no it just means she's weak and afraid that people will hear her. she is obviously computer-ridden with insecurities. lol
    asd

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no it just means she's weak and afraid that people will hear her. she is obviously computer-ridden with insecurities. lol
    She'd make a great shoulder-cryer you know.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'd redirect her to the computer. "can't you make a video of this? i am very tired."
    asd

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought INFj briefly, but this video is very Ni:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUArz-TN6VY&feature=related[/youtube]

She also seems to like using Ti words ("in particular", "justify", "hypocrite").

Creepy-bg

+2

Creepy-bg

btw she looks like Oyy (without the tension) in that vid

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Argh, I don't know, I see lots of reasons for INFj too.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like her. I wish I knew more girls who thought about the kinds of things she thinks about

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush
    She also seems to like using Ti words ("in particular", "justify", "hypocrite").
    Like most types do.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont see any so some INxx type.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by machintruc
    Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush
    Like most types do.
    Yeah, that was the point.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dude. So annoying. I wonder if she would be different if she were in person. I say inxp. Seems provocative/ manipulative
    in a non-Fi way. I do not think this girl is infj at all.
    EII 4w5

so/sx (?)

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would guess INTp. Seems like Fe isn't valued or strong (probably Fe-polr), certainly an INxx. Seems to think logic has a primacy to her life, but that it somehow fails to capture the whole picture of things. She comes off as someone deeply curious about the inner workings of who she is without investing much confidence that these systems or theories can completely and accurately fulfill that task. Also, it's hard to pinpoint what precisely made me think so (maybe her waxing nostalgic about her first grade friend, Skyler) but I think she could be Fi-Ha.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

watching with no sound here..

Also think INxp. She reminds me of an INFp i dated, but not completely. He was very introverted and manipulative.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey guys. I followed a link and got here. I'm that girl from the videos, and as interesting as it is to see myself analyzed while remaining uninvolved, I thought I'd make a post in case anyone is interested. I can understand why you would think me an INFP, and though I share some attributes of INFPs, I'm not in touch with my emotions enough to be one, and I almost always favor the truth and logic over happiness (excluding the possible subjectivity of truth). I quite intentify with the INTP type.
    By the way, to those of you who think I am a cunning devil woman because of how I look, I'm disappointed in you. I don't like to be judged based on how I look anymore than you do (did you choose how you look?), but I realize that it invariably has an impact on how people see me. Yes, I do wear makeup and try to look nice, but the truth is that I do this so I will immediately gain a shallow acceptance and not have to prove myself or play social games. (In short, I don't like it, but I utilize it anyway) I'm kind of socially inept, but I try not to let it show.
    Thanks for the insight and I hope you all learn more about yourselves as well. If anyone has any questions, I'd be happy to answer them.

Kim

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast