Thread: VI-stravaganza

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default VI-stravaganza

Alright, people. I am about to unleash a torrent of pictures upon you. Feel free to conjecture and hypothesize all you want. Basically though, there are only three people that I'm interested in hearing about and know well enough to do any sort of analysis. This is your mission should you choose to undertake it:

Target 1 - my best friend and former college roommate (seen on left of these pictures).

Target 2 - my friend's sister, seen on the right.

Target 3 - a friend of a friend (the young woman standing in the back center).

Also, for bonus points, work your VI magic on anyone else that strikes you.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1: EP. SLE?

2 and 3 are definitely insufficient.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Woulda gone ENTp...... though I do too many of these.
    Suomea

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah you look/act a lot like me.

Your best friend is really hot btw. I'm going to turn him homosexual, is that okay? Well like I need anybody's permission kyahahahha.

Your best friend is extroverted, outgoing, fun-loving and makes you feel better about yourself and chases away your personal bottom boy fears. You feel safe and empowered when you're with him. You are semi-ashamed of this nature, but he re-assures you that you are still a man for depending so much on him. He absolutely hates it if it seems like people are bullying you or if you're not giving it your all. When he's critical of you it feels genuine.

I know I'm right.

Tell me I'm not right.

That's what I thought.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves
    Yeah you look/act a lot like me.

Your best friend is really hot btw. I'm going to turn him homosexual, is that okay? Well like I need anybody's permission kyahahahha.

Your best friend is extroverted, outgoing, fun-loving and makes you feel better about yourself and chases away your personal bottom boy fears. You feel safe and empowered when you're with him. You are semi-ashamed of this nature, but he re-assures you that you are still a man for depending so much on him. He absolutely hates it if it seems like people are bullying you or if you're not giving it your all. When he's critical of you it feels genuine.

I know I'm right.

Tell me I'm not right.

That's what I thought.
    lol, I think you hit the nail on the head here with some of what your wrote. Sometimes, on first meeting, some people think he might possibly be homosexual, but that's not the case. Your paragraph about him is actually pretty accurate. If I had to type him, I would say he is a very well developed ENFp. By that I mean that he is very accepting of other people and tolerant of other ways of thinking. Not so much book smart, perhaps, but with a keen insight to the way people are and what it is they need.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves
    Your best friend is really hot btw.
    Well, I think that might be taking it too far. I certainly think she's a fascinating character as she's about the only other person I've met with an interest in philosophy. However, she's kind of been romantically linked to my friend and I'm not sure how that has panned out exactly. We've had kind of limited contact, but she seemed a pretty strong intuitive, rational type. We seem to have common interests but sort of tend to misunderstand one another. I do like that she involves herself with helping other people (volunteer at a hospice), but I don't see anything coming out of it. I guess I asked because unlike many people, her type seemed a little easier to identify. She's the kind of person I could see having pretty deep and interesting convos with, but that's probably about it.
    Last edited by glam; 04-08-2011 at 01:02 AM. Reason: removing my quote ;)
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    1: EP. SLE?

2 and 3 are definitely insufficient.
    EP is (as my other posts indicate), I think, right. He's very much concerned about where it is other people are going with their lives and very apt to see potential in most everybody. He's very much a man of the moment and likes to keep things running smoothly and is the life of the party. In other words, he's a very cool guy, IMO.

As for 2 & 3, yeah, I figured as much. My guesses for them would be ESFj and ENxj. His sister (the former type) is friendly to just about everyone and has a very good heart. Sometimes I think that she feels that her domestic situation gets in the way of her enjoying things the way she used to, but at the same time I don't think she would change anything. The latter is very open-minded and likes to explore alternative lifestyles such as vegetarianism, meditation, etc (this also applies to my best friend as well). I want to say that would make her an ENFj, but I don't really know enough to state that with confidence. Might an ENTj be open to these kind of things?
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm, sounds more like IEE than SLE.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's always possible. That would put us in contrary relations though, which considering how long we've known each other and how good of friends we are doesn't quite seem right. If I had to place him in a quadra, I think he'd be a delta. Sometimes I wonder though if I'm not an objective observer though, so thanks for your input.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice, I totally misread your post Gilly. Thought you said EIE instead of IEE.

/agree completely
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

girl is exfx. I think ESFj is most likely.
    asd

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which one? My friend's sister?
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

who is the one on the leftmost side in the last pic, next to you? (what do you think his type is)?

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington
    who is the one on the leftmost side in the last pic, next to you? (what do you think his type is)?
    He, along with my friend, is a life coach. I don't really know him very well at all, but I would say he's an ExFx. In fact, most of the people there I thought were EFs of one kind or another. It's completely intuition, but I'd guess he might be an ENFp as well. Though maybe ENFj fits also. Hard to say. These photos were actually from a life-coaching session. I went to see what exactly it was that meant and to support my friend. All in all, I would say it was very much an Fi/Ni/Fe/Ne kind of atmosphere. I realize I just basically listed off all the information aspects I'm strongest in, but I think it's pretty fitting with the kinds of things we actually did there like talking about our favorite childhood memories, a guided meditation where we were supposed to visualize where we were in 20 years, 'meet' ourselves, and describe what it was we saw. From there, we tried to outline what we thought of our lives overall and what aspects we wanted to improve upon most, then generating ideas of how it would feel to achieve them and what we'd have to do to get there. So I guess there was some Te in it all as well. That's way more information than you asked for, but maybe that helps you imagine the kind of person he might be, that he would want to pursue this kind of work.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sounds nice