Thread: Interesting Test

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Interesting Test

Recently, I've been doing something very interesting.

Basically, I have a friend who I believe to be my Supervisor. I don't know what type he is, but only because I am probably SLE am I inclined to call him an ESI. To me, he could easily be either an SEI or SLI.

The Narrator (refer to dee's thread, and what labcoat was talking about) approach is my natural, untamed way of being. Sometimes even I have problems with this. My friend will actively criticise me when I use this. He'll happily tell me to 'shut up' if I go on or whatever. I constantly feel like I'm under his watchful eye. Our relationship can perfectly be described by the Supervisor/ee relationship. The interesting thing is that recently I've taken on the Taciturn role, and in this stance, he seems to approve of my behaviour and style.

So, in a way, I have changed the way I am, dichotomically, and the results have been positive. It's interesting, because it shows that you can go against your natural way of being in order to be a better person in your environment.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

More interestingly, I actually prefer the Te/Taciturn approach over the Ti/Narrator one.

Creepy-bg

I disagree, this test isn't particularly interesting.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder
    If the Asking/Declaring dichotomy was the only factor, it wouldn't make sense for your Supervisor to complain about that particular behaviour because their dual would also display it (and LIEs in particular never seem to stop talking -- you met Expat, right?). Do he tell you to shut up because of your Declaring style or because of the particular things you talk about?

eta: There is more to Declaring than going on and on.
    Oh yeah. It's because of what I say. He disapproves.