TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Help me type my friend

This is a direct quote from her web site:

"I like hugggs, and kissess. But who doesn't. To be honest, I'm shy, but I try to force myself to act outgoing around people I don't know, act like the real me so they're not like "wtf is she on" when I really act like myself. If you're reading this, I'll probably end up thinking you're cool, everyone has something cool about them, I'll find it =P
    I'm insulting, get used to it, I always mean it with love... you'll know when I don't. As Ms. Olson says (I can't believe I'm quoting her -dies-) "Friends are the people you can make fun of and call horrible names and they just laugh and say something back". So be cool, I don't hate you, I love you."

Also, she gets angry if someone acts stupid in front of her. For example, there is a weird guy in our Algebra class, and whenever he says something foolish, she visibly becomes angry at his actions.

She is quite sweet when she wants to be, but as she kind of said, she keeps her emotions deep inside her and doesn't reveal her true self out in the open.

I'm thinking the shyness means Introversion, and possibly a J cuz of the emotion keeping-in.

I hope you can get something out of this, and if you have any questions, I'm here.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IxFp or ENFj
    INTp
    sx/sp

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm, enfj, possibly, but she doesn't come off as that extraverted.

i was supporting the I_SP possiblity, because ISFP's need to act in a different way with the general populace and act like "themselves" with their friends.
    D-SEI 9w1

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Help me type my friend

Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir
    I'm thinking the shyness means Introversion, and possibly a J cuz of the emotion keeping-in.
    Shyness definitely doesn't really mean introversion... I'd consider myself pretty shy around people I don't know but I'm far from an introvert. Just an FYI... but don't mistake this for me knowin anything about socionics. :wink:

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the heads-up.
    D-SEI 9w1