View Poll Results: please cast your poll

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • NT

    2 6.45%
  • SF

    9 29.03%
  • ST

    0 0%
  • NF

    8 25.81%
  • static

    5 16.13%
  • dynamic

    7 22.58%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 154

Thread: -

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    169
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    -
    Last edited by Dee; 02-26-2009 at 03:16 AM.

  2. #2
    implied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,750
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i'm pretty sure we're conflictors or of some other extremely disagreeable type relation, if that helps at all.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

  3. #3
    Creepy-Diana

    Default

    .

  4. #4
    implied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,750
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diana
    probably alpha -- listens like an ENTp
    jesus, i've had far more productive conversations with gilligan/blaze/hkkmr/slava/elro/whoever else is claiming ENTp. what's sad to me is that a lot of the time he's pretty much flat out wrong or dealing with a complete misunderstanding. add to being as confused and looney as a fruitcake, i just refuse to communicate or even try to explain jack shit to him. if your ex-husband was like this, i'm awfully sorry!
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

  5. #5
    Creepy-Diana

    Default

    .

  6. #6
    implied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,750
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diana
    Now - post brain injury, yeah, he's more like dee.
    that's so bad it's good!
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

  7. #7
    xyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7,709
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wow.

  8. #8
    Creepy-Diana

    Default

    .

  9. #9
    normal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    nil
    TIM
    nil
    Posts
    975
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    perhaps, Dee is my identical. So there's a good point towards SEI.

  10. #10
    implied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,750
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ifmd95
    you guys are really taking off the gloves here heh..

    regarding to ENTp or not ENTp, and sparing the dichotomy jargon:

    i would ask oneself why an ISFp (the next best alternative i think) would be so verbose? they don't even have Ne in hidden agenda. which from my vantagepoint is more of what dee is doing than Ti. very irrational and divergent, more information dump than say rationalization, the later i would expect more so out of IFp super-id.
    i agree that an ISFp probably wouldn't be nearly as verbose or doing the sort of impulsive, EP scanning, lots of explosions like EP-Ne can have, bla bla. i could honestly see an ISFp dealing with him very easily and being far more patient with some of this absolutely ridiculous, half thought out crap.


    you could probably fairly easily apply to dee to this: entp-isfp duality
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

  11. #11
    MysticSonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,993
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I see a Ti hidden agenda about

    _
















































    _

    big
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

    "Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

  12. #12
    implied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,750
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    dee reminds me of XoX. i'd also agree on the v.i. of ENTp. (just went and did a search for his first type thread.)


    why doesn't someone help the poor man and Ti him up?
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

  13. #13
    MysticSonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,993
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    His off the wall, completely schizotypal connections and understanding between things is Ti? Wth? Or are you saying he needs Ti to structure it?
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

    "Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

  14. #14
    implied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,750
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MysticSonic
    His off the wall, completely schizotypal connections and understanding between things is Ti? Wth? Or are you saying he needs Ti to structure it?
    i'm not sure if he needs Ti to structure it or some ISFp to hand him a sandwich. right now i tend to stick with the former, seeing close to zero Ti here. although ifmd's explanation is pretty convincing.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

  15. #15
    MysticSonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,993
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I always see an INFp hidden agenda manifesting itself by an INFp acting like they understand everything while providing very little support for it, and simply rationalize everything that others criticize about their understanding ad hoc.
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

    "Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

  16. #16
    Kristiina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Estonia, Tartu
    Posts
    4,021
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ISFp would explain the multiple tiny posts everywhere! When dee thinks of something, he posts it immidiately, when he thinks of something else, he posts again. Sometimes 3 or 4 posts in a row, each saying one sentence!!! At the same time, when I decipher the meaning of the posts, I sometimes really agree and sometimes think, "wow, cool! I wouldn't have realized that, but you're right!". Usually the tiny posts are too erratic for me to read so I skip them.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

    Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

    Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

  17. #17
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,626
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If there's anything to socionics he gotta be dynamic. Sounds also synergistic positivist. I go with ESFj.

    Frankly I don't have any problem understanding what he says. He's just testing hypothesis, and discarding them if they don't work.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  18. #18

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    2,916
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ISFp > ESFj/ENTp
    INTp
    sx/sp

  19. #19
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    xFxp
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  20. #20
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    SEI. Similar behavior to some IEIs here, but without the Beta edge.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  21. #21
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ifmd95
    i would have figured Ti HA goes something like this:

    INFp gets this NiFe notion about the future of its social group. INFp needs to rationalize it in realistic terms to win SeTi support for its materialization.

    example: applying personality theories

    for alpha i am less sure. maybe:

    ISFp gets this SiFe plan for the improving of its environment. ISFp needs to rationalize it in intellectual terms to win NeTi interest in elaborating upon it.

    example: interpreting artwork

    with dee: instead it's more like a flood of ideas without a point of reference to rationalize from. at least given what i've seen of him on the general board. it might be comparable to Ne hidden agenda in ESj's, trying to be say idea people at work without entirely grasping how to measure and best-select the ideas generated for helpful. thoughtful suggestion.

    except in ESj this doesn't happen so often. the ego bloc has other work to do. which i don't see in dee, let alone EJ temperament. maybe he is just a very strong Ne subtype. or maybe he needs to develop his creative function. (re: needs Ti)
    No.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  22. #22
    Khamelion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    U.S.
    TIM
    SEE-Fi 6w7 sx/so
    Posts
    3,828
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ISFp gets this SiFe plan for the improving of its environment. ISFp needs to rationalize it in intellectual terms to win NeTi interest in elaborating upon it.

    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so



    [21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying
    .

  23. #23
    xyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7,709
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Again with these posts? oh god.

  24. #24
    xyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7,709
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dee
    i don't think ESTP is exactly my dual either. they are too full of themselves, too rough, too much emotion, to aggressive, etc.
    Yeah, I think they're way too high energy for ya. Um... your type... Can't really say without looking at a lot of your past posts. So if i'm bored or have a lot of time this sunday I'll give it a shot.

  25. #25
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,169
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You're an interesting character, dee.

    Whenever offered with suggestions, or whenever you find remotely conclusive evidence, you seem to disregard it as if you're playing some kind of a game, or as if you want to keep your options open. In my eyes, there is far too much flexibility in you. I would hence eliminate IJ and EJ types as those potential for yourself. As you've just explained, there is a problem with IP.

    Now, I myself see a lot of Ne in you. Your continuous churning out of various threads about socionics is most likely a result of Ne and Ti. I retain the belief that you are ILE-Ne, and see no reason to doubt it. You fit the temperament and the club, and the functions don't contradict your behaviour.

    For those that see SEI or (I know for certain in Expat's case) IEI, I don't understand why. I'd like it if someone explained it to me.
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

  26. #26
    implied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,750
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol @ irony
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

  27. #27
    XoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,407
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    dee reminds me of XoX. i'd also agree on the v.i. of ENTp. (just went and did a search for his first type thread.)
    In my opinion dee is socially more initiative taking than I am. He also seems to take a more personal (Fi?) approach. His style of establishing personal contact reminds me of Traveler or anndelise a bit. I might be wrong though but I sense he very naturally closes the psychological distance between himself and other people and controls that distance. This is different from me as I tend to keep a relatively long and impersonal psychological distance which can alter rather chaotically to very close and back to distant. His sense of self and identity also seems stronger. He IS dee. XoX is more like a continuously changing facet. Correct me if I am wrong dee.

  28. #28
    normal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    nil
    TIM
    nil
    Posts
    975
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    come on Dee. If you want to be 'special' then just invent a type for you.

    You are my identical, and that's all. You are SEI. I have the same reason to doubt, but in my case i accept that i can be SEI. My question is: If you are really sure what function YOU HAVE and valued, then why in hell are you asking about your type? if you are throwing out all your fact here, and a lot of people see you as a SEI, then why you argument that you ARE NOT SEI. Come on dude, i don't know if i understanding well this situation, but i clearly see you dont accepting your type (because clearly you cant accept the truth or at least, you dont want to be SEI-ESE).

    Weak Ti for you. And die.

  29. #29
    Creepy-Diana

    Default

    .

  30. #30
    normal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    nil
    TIM
    nil
    Posts
    975
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dee
    @ normal: if you read the posted earlier, i outlined the reasons where SEI does not fit. i do think SEI is a great type to be from MY point of view, so maybe that will make you less offended.
    No. I dont feel offended. It is just that the 'reasons' that you give to us, describes to my eyes your weak Ti. Probably, you are INFp or ISFp. You HAVE the fact, but you are not able to 'decide' or see which type really describe you better. You are unsure about what is your type even when you give us an argument saying why you are not a SEI. Something similar occurs to enneagram 4. They want to be someone. They are not sure what they are, but they are really sure about what they aren't and that is the problem. You want to know your type and give us a lot of information of your own, but you aren't sure about your own information what type describes you better.

    If you are soooo sure about your function, then why do you ask? That's why i saying all this stuff.
    Anyway, You know yourself better than us. I put my money to SEI.

  31. #31
    normal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    nil
    TIM
    nil
    Posts
    975
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dee
    @ normal: no matter how paradoxical it may sound but i can say one day i value this and another i absolutely don't value it and in both cases it will make perfect sense. there is no consistency for me here. perhaps i just don't have a strict criteria to define "value".
    I related that with myself. Don't worry. :wink:

  32. #32
    normal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    nil
    TIM
    nil
    Posts
    975
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I said enough. I don't want to start a discussion here Dee. And of course, i don't want make you feel bad.
    I'm SEI because people here type me like that. And you know what Dee? even if i were ILI, SEI, IEI, whatever, i try not to take this so deep in my life. The important is not who you are or what you are. Sorry if this bothers you so. It wasnt my intention.

    Anyway, back to the thread. I still putting my money to SEI.

  33. #33
    Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    EII-Ne Sp/So
    Posts
    14,935
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by normal
    Anyway, back to the threat. I still putting my money to SEI.
    Freudian shit! er...I mean 'slip'!
    EII-Ne
    5w4 or 1w9 Sp/So

  34. #34
    normal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    nil
    TIM
    nil
    Posts
    975
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean
    Quote Originally Posted by normal
    Anyway, back to the threat. I still putting my money to SEI.
    Freudian shit! er...I mean 'slip'!
    lol

  35. #35
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,169
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dee
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra
    Whenever offered with suggestions, or whenever you find remotely conclusive evidence, you seem to disregard it as if you're playing some kind of a game, or as if you want to keep your options open.
    not exactly for this one. the thing is that i am confident that some people are either biased, hate me and use some stupid type to just keep bugging me, don't know enough about me, close their minds after making an initial conclusion based on no material at all, don't know or understand properly/enough of socionics, etc. and so i am only seriously considering/willing to engage in analysis with people who are interested, know what they are talking about, are unbiased, do not close their minds, etc.
    I'd say that was preference for Ti over Te. Alpha or Beta. That does not contradict my ILE typing.

    Quote Originally Posted by normal
    You are my identical, and that's all. You are SEI.
    Have a go at providing evidence, no matter how hard it is for you. Otherwise, in this conversation, you are useless.

    Evidence. Currently, it seems as if people are simply throwing this SEI typing around.

    dee, I would not rule out the possibility of IEE, especially after our PM talk.
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

  36. #36
    Let's go to fairyland Minde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Amongst the stars
    TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Posts
    4,078
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dee
    @ Diana: sorry, but that's just how i function. if anyone get's tired of it, they can put me on ignore.
    If you decide not to alter your behavior, you cannot complain about what it gets you.
    INFj / EII / FiNe
    ()


    "Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten." - G.K. Chesterton

    "Have courage and be kind." - Cinderella's mom

  37. #37
    reyn_til_runa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    1,009
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    you can take most tests and, with a little awareness of the tests' formats, score whatever you want. it seems that you have reported a wide variety of test results, which leads me to believe you have a fluctuating perception of your core personality and tend to answer according to your present whim/conviction.

    to avoid this, perhaps you should take a break from testing, even a break from conscious analysis of your personality, and watch something more viable emerge.

    ime, if you want to start with the facts, you can't start with announcing that you are x, y, z, especially when you've shown that your x, y, z are not clearly defined. you seem to have weak grasp of fact versus fiction, which amounts to little understanding of what can be used as evidence and what cannot, etc....

    you seem to be one who agrees with any information that sounds right at the time. i don't think Ti is your primary weakness, but Te. I see you trying to analyze complicated ideas with no axioms, no factual basis. you like <, > signs, but i can't make sense of wtf is on either side of the signs or what brilliant relationship you are trying to muster. its as if you're studying a number line with no (0,0) origin.
    whenever the dog and i see each other we both stop where we are. we regard each other with a mixture of sadness and suspicion and then we feign indifference.

    Jerry, The Zoo Story by Edward Albee

  38. #38
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,169
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dee
    @ rtr: *sigh* will i ever know ...
    Yes, you have had and still are getting plenty of chances. The thing is, you're simply not moving out into the danger zone and embracing the facts that are laid out in front of you. These people you say are out to trick or annoy you actually are offering good advice. Many may have given up on you now, for the simple fact that you do not accept what they say as genuine. And have you taken nothing on board that I myself have said? Do you not understand Ti/Fe or Te/Fi, Se/Ni or Ne/Si? If you're having trouble finding which one you apply most in life, talk to us. We'll be able to help you define what you use, and what you don't. We only have a very basic picture of you, and what you tell us on the forum. Some of it may be grossly inaccurate. Only you can aid that in any way. Right now, you're not helping by flittering around in a fickle fashion. Centre yourself, stop doing tests, and start to learn. Start to take in. Start to apply yourself. This is the only way you're going to able to find your type.
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

  39. #39
    normal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    nil
    TIM
    nil
    Posts
    975
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra
    Quote Originally Posted by dee
    @ rtr: *sigh* will i ever know ...
    Yes, you have had and still are getting plenty of chances. The thing is, you're simply not moving out into the danger zone and embracing the facts that are laid out in front of you. These people you say are out to trick or annoy you actually are offering good advice. Many may have given up on you now, for the simple fact that you do not accept what they say as genuine. And have you taken nothing on board that I myself have said? Do you not understand Ti/Fe or Te/Fi, Se/Ni or Ne/Si? If you're having trouble finding which one you apply most in life, talk to us. We'll be able to help you define what you use, and what you don't. We only have a very basic picture of you, and what you tell us on the forum. Some of it may be grossly inaccurate. Only you can aid that in any way. Right now, you're not helping by flittering around in a fickle fashion. Centre yourself, stop doing tests, and start to learn. Start to take in. Start to apply yourself. This is the only way you're going to able to find your type.
    +1 :wink:

  40. #40
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,169
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Right, it's clear that you've been reading a lot. You have a lot of information. You just need to decide now. Let's try process of elimination. Let's start with those functions which you do NOT value. I don't care whether things don't click into place for now; let's concentrate on getting somewhere.

    So, think about it carefully, and write down those functions you don't value.
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •