Results 1 to 22 of 22

Thread: VI this guy (up for a day or two)

  1. #1
    PotatoSpirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bologna, Italy
    Posts
    637
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default VI this guy (up for a day or two)

    I think I know his type, tell me what you think from VI:
    LSI

  2. #2
    Expat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,853
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    My first thought was ESFp.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

  3. #3
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,169
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    In his expression, he looks a bit like that SEE I posted in one of my type threads:

    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

  4. #4
    jessica129's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,122
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra
    In his expression, he looks a bit like that SEE I posted in one of my type threads:

    Who is this?

    OP, i got the esfp vibe also.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    USA.
    TIM
    INTj
    Posts
    4,497
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    he's so tan

    ESFp could work.

  6. #6
    XoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,407
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: VI this guy (up for a day or two)

    Quote Originally Posted by PotatoSpirit
    I think I know his type, tell me what you think from VI:
    Hah. He is an Eric Bana look-a-like.

  7. #7
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,169
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jessica129
    Who is this?
    A guy in my halls.
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

  8. #8
    PotatoSpirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bologna, Italy
    Posts
    637
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington
    he's so tan

    ESFp could work.
    Well if you are thinking tan=Se leading, he's usually cadaverous, like in the other two pictures, was tanned there after a long seaside vacation. Which is not to say he's not Se!

    A few more guesses?

    PS: the only guy I know who uses tanning lamps is ESFp (c:
    LSI

  9. #9
    Exits, pursued by a bear. Animal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Posts
    3,051
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ENFj is my guess.

  10. #10
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,169
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baby
    ENFj is my guess.
    You guess everyone is an EIE.
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

  11. #11
    Exits, pursued by a bear. Animal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Posts
    3,051
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra
    Quote Originally Posted by Baby
    ENFj is my guess.
    You guess everyone is an EIE.
    Yeah. On purpose. It's my thing.

    Actually I just said EIE for your friend and this guy subsequently. I don't type everyone as EIE.

  12. #12
    from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Posts
    3,401
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Is that you Potato


    Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    USA.
    TIM
    INTj
    Posts
    4,497
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux
    Is that you Potato
    ack, i thought the one ezra posted was the same one potato did but

    re your comment :

  14. #14
    PotatoSpirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Bologna, Italy
    Posts
    637
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ifmd95
    as for the original post: some I(S)j type?

    my impressions: sensor. more conservative dress than ESFp. more benevolent look than ESTp. calmer than EJ. doesn't look as sedentary as ISFp. more Fe than ISTp.
    You sir, are the winner! He is my identical, an evil ISTj. (good guess Dee too (c: )
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux
    Is that you Potato
    He does kind of looks like my avatar doesn't he? (c:
    LSI

  15. #15
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,626
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    People seem to type anybody with a slightly latino component as ESFp.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  16. #16
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,169
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baby
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra
    Quote Originally Posted by Baby
    ENFj is my guess.
    You guess everyone is an EIE.
    Yeah. On purpose. It's my thing.

    Actually I just said EIE for your friend and this guy subsequently. I don't type everyone as EIE.
    Me as well. You initially typed me as EIE. Perhaps you still retain that belief. Do you?

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    People seem to type anybody with a slightly latino component as ESFp.
    I completely agree.

    They have that sexual, playful air about them. SEE material. A lot of them are.

    Take Spain. Cp6 culture. *BETA ALERT*. I bet Italy and Greece are the same. Greece for one has a rich Beta heritage.
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

  17. #17
    Exits, pursued by a bear. Animal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Posts
    3,051
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra
    Quote Originally Posted by Baby
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra
    Quote Originally Posted by Baby
    ENFj is my guess.
    You guess everyone is an EIE.
    Yeah. On purpose. It's my thing.

    Actually I just said EIE for your friend and this guy subsequently. I don't type everyone as EIE.
    Me as well. You initially typed me as EIE. Perhaps you still retain that belief. Do you?
    Are you sure you're not thinking of someone else? I don't actually remember ever having an opinion on your type. I vaguely remember posting in one of your type threads (the long one) pretending to hate you with big words, but I don't think I ever put forward a type for you. As per what I think of your type now, I can't say I've read enough of your posts (I find them boring) to make any confident wager.

  18. #18
    implied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,750
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    People seem to type anybody with a slightly latino component as ESFp.
    they sure do!
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

  19. #19
    Kristiina's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Estonia, Tartu
    Posts
    4,021
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    edited due to misunderstanding on my part
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

    Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

    Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

  20. #20
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Is that him? There's got to be something weird with what percentage of the people here are in the "young and beautiful" crowd. Bizarre. Don't you people have young and beautiful people you should be out dating or something?
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain


    You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

  21. #21

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    USA.
    TIM
    INTj
    Posts
    4,497
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom
    Don't you people have young and beautiful people you should be out dating or something?
    shh

  22. #22
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,169
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baby
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra
    Quote Originally Posted by Baby
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra
    Quote Originally Posted by Baby
    ENFj is my guess.
    You guess everyone is an EIE.
    Yeah. On purpose. It's my thing.

    Actually I just said EIE for your friend and this guy subsequently. I don't type everyone as EIE.
    Me as well. You initially typed me as EIE. Perhaps you still retain that belief. Do you?
    Are you sure you're not thinking of someone else? I don't actually remember ever having an opinion on your type. I vaguely remember posting in one of your type threads (the long one) pretending to hate you with big words, but I don't think I ever put forward a type for you. As per what I think of your type now, I can't say I've read enough of your posts (I find them boring) to make any confident wager.
    Are you a Delta?

    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom
    Is that him? There's got to be something weird with what percentage of the people here are in the "young and beautiful" crowd. Bizarre. Don't you people have young and beautiful people you should be out dating or something?
    No, we're the ones that waste our lives away in front of this screen. Alternatively, we're all Gammas preparing for finding 'the One' and a large sum of cash to invest in ideas to get even richer. Socionics is just another scheme
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •