Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 116

Thread: Delta Enneagram Types

  1. #1
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Delta Enneagram Types

    What are your types?

    I know more than one EII 9s
    3 LSE 1s (including myself)
    Maybe 1 ISTp 9
    Not sure about IEEs
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  2. #2
    Let's go to fairyland Minde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Amongst the stars
    TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Posts
    4,078
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I really don't know. Honestly, I've never felt the desire to learn much about it.
    INFj / EII / FiNe
    ()


    "Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten." - G.K. Chesterton

    "Have courage and be kind." - Cinderella's mom

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    edit: i apologize. this thread is actually looking at people's experience and thus actually looking at something quasi-real, and is not hypothetical theoretical blather.

  4. #4
    Topaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,340
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I always test 7 or 9 on the eneagram. I think its more like 7 though.

    Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

  5. #5
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    edit: i apologize. this thread is actually looking at people's experience and thus actually looking at something quasi-real, and is not hypothetical theoretical blather.
    ....there is a lot of that going on here lately, I understand where you are coming from....
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  6. #6
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Courage
    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    edit: i apologize. this thread is actually looking at people's experience and thus actually looking at something quasi-real, and is not hypothetical theoretical blather.
    ....there is a lot of that going on here lately, I understand where you are coming from....
    nice NEW thread Courage

  7. #7
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I have the books now, and the inspiration to write the thread now. There is no reason for me to really put if off. And I am posting here anyways. The difference is I am not posting compulsorily, which is nice.

    Thank you for your efforts, however, BG.



    (Is all of this an example of Te>Ti on my part?)





    PS & nonsequiter to this post:
    Reading the E books was good... it scared the mobos out of me and pointed out all my faults, as a 1. Hopefully its insights will allow me to go about things better. We will see.
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    854
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I used to think I was 4w5, now I think maybe 2w1. I can see myself in both. . . I am a little confused still although I have been studying enneagram for 6 yrs.

    I am sx/sp for sure. . .
    EII 4w5

    so/sx (?)

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    2,916
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Topaz
    I always test 7 or 9 on the eneagram. I think its more like 7 though.
    INTp
    sx/sp

  10. #10
    ***el X Mercenary Nebuchadnezzar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Socionix sleeper cell
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Posts
    1,413
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm a type 5.

    "His feeling that this world is not his Fatherland, and that it does not represent his proper condition, so to speak—his feeling that, basically, he 'comes from afar'—will remain a fundamental element which will not give rise to mystical escapism and spiritual weakness, but rather will enable him to minimise, to relativise, to refer to higher concepts of measure and limit, all that can seem important and definitive to others, starting with death itself, and will confer on him calm force and breadth of vision." — Julius Evola

    SLI-Te | 5w6 sp/so
    Oldham Solitary

    Johari
    Nohari

  11. #11
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,169
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm still sceptical about a Te-valuing or Te-adept 9. Their basic fear is of loss and separation. I think an SLI could do perfectly well without this. I think SLIs are, generally, 5w6s. Maybe 7s.

    Possible Etypes for other Deltas:

    LSE 1w9, 3, maybe 8
    EII 1w2, 2w1, 4, 6, 9w1
    IEE 6, 7w6
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

  12. #12
    eunice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Posts
    2,955
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra
    I'm still sceptical about a Te-valuing or Te-adept 9. Their basic fear is of loss and separation. I think an SLI could do perfectly well without this. I think SLIs are, generally, 5w6s. Maybe 7s.

    Possible Etypes for other Deltas:

    LSE 1w9, 3, maybe 8
    EII 1w2, 2w1, 4, 6, 9w1
    IEE 6, 7w6
    Based on my personal experience, I like LSE guys who are enneagram type 3.

    @ Courage: I'm a 4w5.

  13. #13
    machintruc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,252
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    LSE - 1 3 6 8
    EII - 1 2 5
    IEE - 2 6 7 9
    SLI - 4 5 9

  14. #14
    jessica129's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,122
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Always been 7 6 or 5.

    I'm thinking it's more towards 6w7 lately.

  15. #15
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I am a 7w6
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain


    You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

  16. #16
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eunice
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra
    I'm still sceptical about a Te-valuing or Te-adept 9. Their basic fear is of loss and separation. I think an SLI could do perfectly well without this. I think SLIs are, generally, 5w6s. Maybe 7s.

    Possible Etypes for other Deltas:

    LSE 1w9, 3, maybe 8
    EII 1w2, 2w1, 4, 6, 9w1
    IEE 6, 7w6
    Based on my personal experience, I like LSE guys who are enneagram type 3.

    @ Courage: I'm a 4w5.
    You seem to like a lot of in your LSE, very motherly figure-like - very close to ESE. Are you a heavy Ne subtype, Eunice?
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  17. #17
    machintruc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,252
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jessica129
    Always been 7 6 or 5.

    I'm thinking it's more towards 6w7 lately.
    You could be an LSE as well...

  18. #18
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,169
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc
    EII - 1 2 5
    An EII a 5; a type that seeks to detach itself from its feelings?
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

  19. #19
    Danielle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    193
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I just got the Enneagram book a few months ago, the big one I guess. I've been making my way through it for a while. It's a lot to digest. That said, there is very little doubt that I am a 4w5. I paid careful attention to a few others, like 2 and 9, but neither of them really speak to my experience at all. 9s are too connected to others and lose identity, I'm the opposite, too much myself and it's hard for me to see how I am similar to other people in any way. I feel like an alien. I'm also too self-centered and lazy to be a 2. I'd rather create than help people, even though I like to claim that I love helping people, I generally spend as much time as possible away from them. I typically give myself exactly what I want in the moment, pleasure and comfort-seeking.
    EII
    4w5, sp/sx

  20. #20
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,169
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc
    Quote Originally Posted by jessica129
    Always been 7 6 or 5.

    I'm thinking it's more towards 6w7 lately.
    You could be an LSE as well...
    If she's an SLI, that would naturally be her next port of call. Nonetheless, if she's tending towards 6w7, I highly doubt she'd be an LSE.

    But there are a lot of people who are convinced she is an SLE. Check her type thread from a few weeks ago.
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

  21. #21
    machintruc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,252
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra
    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc
    EII - 1 2 5
    An EII a 5; a type that seeks to detach itself from its feelings?
    E5 women frequently type as EII. I know at least two EII-5 girls.

    EII are almost as tough-minded as LII, so EII could still type as INTJ.

    socionic Ethics is not myersian Feeling.

  22. #22
    machintruc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,252
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra
    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc
    Quote Originally Posted by jessica129
    Always been 7 6 or 5.

    I'm thinking it's more towards 6w7 lately.
    You could be an LSE as well...
    If she's an SLI, that would naturally be her next port of call. Nonetheless, if she's tending towards 6w7, I highly doubt she'd be an LSE.

    But there are a lot of people who are convinced she is an SLE. Check her type thread from a few weeks ago.
    I said that because Sevens are as likely to be Introtims than Fours Extrotims. I know Introtims of all enneagram types, except E3 and E7.

    It's possible that she's not a Seven at all.

  23. #23
    machintruc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,252
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    I generally spend as much time as possible away from them. I typically give myself exactly what I want in the moment, pleasure and comfort-seeking.
    E5 may do as well, they have an E7 stress point.

  24. #24

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    854
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Courage
    I have the books now, and the inspiration to write the thread now. There is no reason for me to really put if off. And I am posting here anyways. The difference is I am not posting compulsorily, which is nice.

    Thank you for your efforts, however, BG.



    (Is all of this an example of Te>Ti on my part?)





    PS & nonsequiter to this post:
    Reading the E books was good... it scared the mobos out of me and pointed out all my faults, as a 1. Hopefully its insights will allow me to go about things better. We will see.
    Yeah enneagram is pretty f-ed up as it points out motivations/ fixations you would rather not look at in yourself. . yikes!!!

    What books are you reading?
    EII 4w5

    so/sx (?)

  25. #25

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    854
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eunice
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra
    I'm still sceptical about a Te-valuing or Te-adept 9. Their basic fear is of loss and separation. I think an SLI could do perfectly well without this. I think SLIs are, generally, 5w6s. Maybe 7s.

    Possible Etypes for other Deltas:

    LSE 1w9, 3, maybe 8
    EII 1w2, 2w1, 4, 6, 9w1
    IEE 6, 7w6
    Based on my personal experience, I like LSE guys who are enneagram type 3.

    @ Courage: I'm a 4w5.
    I like LSE who are enneagram 8 (8w7 is best I think!!!)
    EII 4w5

    so/sx (?)

  26. #26
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,169
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra
    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc
    EII - 1 2 5
    An EII a 5; a type that seeks to detach itself from its feelings?
    E5 women frequently type as EII. I know at least two EII-5 girls.

    EII are almost as tough-minded as LII, so EII could still type as INTJ.

    socionic Ethics is not myersian Feeling.
    I'm not talking about Myers-Briggs. I never even mentioned it. I'm talking about Enneagram 5 and Ethical types.

    Nonetheless, I s'pose you could have an EII 5w4.

    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc
    I said that because Sevens are as likely to be Introtims than Fours Extrotims. I know Introtims of all enneagram types, except E3 and E7.
    In socionics, yes. But in MBTT, ISTP is one of the most common types for 7s.

    Let me point out that the only reason Jess thinks she's an ISTP is because she said that when she converted it from MBTT - in which she is an ISTP - it "fitted". She hasn't actually properly looked into socionics and the functions. A lot of people, like I said, think she's actually an SLE. And SLE is perfectly compatible with ISTP, if you read this description, for example. To be honest though, I think ISTP is more compatible with SEE.

    Quote Originally Posted by Christy B
    I like LSE who are enneagram 8 (8w7 is best I think!!!)
    They are rarity. I've never actually met any of them. An 8w7 LSE is more unlikely than an 8w9 LSE, simply because of the devalued Se in the LSE. 8w7s are far more likely to want to apply Se to a given situation. They can use their aggression. An 8w9 will often be much more gentle and kind than an 8w7, because they don't give as much shit about their Se. Think Vito Corleone (Don't know his socionics type, but he's an 8w9) Vs. Jake La Motta (SLE 8w7).
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

  27. #27
    jessica129's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,122
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Estp and Estj? There's absolutely no way. It's almost laughable people think that about me.

  28. #28
    machintruc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,252
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra
    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc
    I said that because Sevens are as likely to be Introtims than Fours Extrotims. I know Introtims of all enneagram types, except E3 and E7.
    In socionics, yes. But in MBTT, ISTP is one of the most common types for 7s.

    Let me point out that the only reason Jess thinks she's an ISTP is because she said that when she converted it from MBTT - in which she is an ISTP - it "fitted". She hasn't actually properly looked into socionics and the functions. A lot of people, like I said, think she's actually an SLE. And SLE is perfectly compatible with ISTP, if you read this description, for example. To be honest though, I think ISTP is more compatible with SEE.
    What's your description of E7 actually ?

  29. #29
    machintruc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,252
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra
    Quote Originally Posted by Christy B
    I like LSE who are enneagram 8 (8w7 is best I think!!!)
    They are rarity. I've never actually met any of them. An 8w7 LSE is more unlikely than an 8w9 LSE, simply because of the devalued Se in the LSE. 8w7s are far more likely to want to apply Se to a given situation. They can use their aggression. An 8w9 will often be much more gentle and kind than an 8w7, because they don't give as much shit about their Se. Think Vito Corleone (Don't know his socionics type, but he's an 8w9) Vs. Jake La Motta (SLE 8w7).
    LSE is the second or third most frequent type for E8. They have strong too...

  30. #30
    Snomunegot munenori2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Posts
    7,739
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't know anything really about all this enneagram stuff, but I took a test earlier and scored highest (and pretty much tied) on 2 and 5, with 9 very close behind. I agree with these being points of emphasis for me, but it didn't seem all that helpful to me.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

  31. #31
    eunice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Posts
    2,955
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JTDW
    Quote Originally Posted by eunice
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra
    I'm still sceptical about a Te-valuing or Te-adept 9. Their basic fear is of loss and separation. I think an SLI could do perfectly well without this. I think SLIs are, generally, 5w6s. Maybe 7s.

    Possible Etypes for other Deltas:

    LSE 1w9, 3, maybe 8
    EII 1w2, 2w1, 4, 6, 9w1
    IEE 6, 7w6
    Based on my personal experience, I like LSE guys who are enneagram type 3.

    @ Courage: I'm a 4w5.
    You seem to like a lot of in your LSE, very motherly figure-like - very close to ESE. Are you a heavy Ne subtype, Eunice?
    I'm not sure about that, but I definitely appreciate Fe. I'm not an emotionally expressive person and I find it hard to facilitate my feelings eg. I don't know how to be angry and vent my frustrations, and when I'm happy and just acted matter-of-factly, others assume that I'm not enjoying myself. Sometimes I find it frustrating that I'm incapable of showing people exactly how I feel because it could lead to misunderstandings at times. As for preferring Type 3 over 1 and 8,Type 3s seem to be the most well-balanced among the three types. Among the people I have encountered, Type 1s are too dry and Type 8s are too aggressive. Moreover, Type 3s have better PR skills and I appreciate someone who can complement me in this area, considering that I'm a pretty straightforward person (basically wysiwyg).

  32. #32
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,169
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jessica129
    Estp and Estj? There's absolutely no way. It's almost laughable people think that about me.
    Okay, what quadra do you feel most at home in?
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

  33. #33
    ...been here longer than the fucking monarchy Ezra's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    9,169
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra
    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc
    I said that because Sevens are as likely to be Introtims than Fours Extrotims. I know Introtims of all enneagram types, except E3 and E7.
    In socionics, yes. But in MBTT, ISTP is one of the most common types for 7s.

    Let me point out that the only reason Jess thinks she's an ISTP is because she said that when she converted it from MBTT - in which she is an ISTP - it "fitted". She hasn't actually properly looked into socionics and the functions. A lot of people, like I said, think she's actually an SLE. And SLE is perfectly compatible with ISTP, if you read this description, for example. To be honest though, I think ISTP is more compatible with SEE.
    What's your description of E7 actually ?
    What do you mean what's my description of E7 'actually'?
    Ideas don't determine who's right. Power determines who's right. And I have the power. So I'm right.

  34. #34
    machintruc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,252
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra
    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra
    Quote Originally Posted by machintruc
    I said that because Sevens are as likely to be Introtims than Fours Extrotims. I know Introtims of all enneagram types, except E3 and E7.
    In socionics, yes. But in MBTT, ISTP is one of the most common types for 7s.

    Let me point out that the only reason Jess thinks she's an ISTP is because she said that when she converted it from MBTT - in which she is an ISTP - it "fitted". She hasn't actually properly looked into socionics and the functions. A lot of people, like I said, think she's actually an SLE. And SLE is perfectly compatible with ISTP, if you read this description, for example. To be honest though, I think ISTP is more compatible with SEE.
    What's your description of E7 actually ?
    What do you mean what's my description of E7 'actually'?
    I mean, how do you describe E7 ?

  35. #35
    Snomunegot munenori2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Posts
    7,739
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dee
    Quote Originally Posted by munenori2
    I don't know anything really about all this enneagram stuff, but I took a test earlier and scored highest (and pretty much tied) on 2 and 5, with 9 very close behind. I agree with these being points of emphasis for me, but it didn't seem all that helpful to me.
    shut up, you're INTP, alright? lol just kidding. check the enneagram and socionics type threads in the non-socionic type theories. though i suppose best to "go by the functions" lol. f-----g lack of reliable tests...
    To be honest, I've been giving the whole INTp thing a lot of thought these last few weeks, and I think you've hit something squarely on the head. I haven't decided exactly what the case is yet, because it seems like the more I learn about all this, the less I seem to know. Kind of reminds me of something that Einstein said about our knowledge being a circle. The greater its circumference, the more obvious it becomes that things are still out of our reach. I wonder if I've made the classic mistake of putting elements of my super-id into my ego? Not to mention I'm just now starting to get a grasp on the information elements. Oh well, more food for thought.

    Thanks for feeding me!
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

  36. #36
    Creepy-Diana

    Default

    .

  37. #37
    Snomunegot munenori2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Kansas
    TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Posts
    7,739
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diana
    If you're not INFj, you're Fe-creative, imo. Certainly not INTp. Ne subtype INFj or creative Fe is the impression I get.
    I don't think I'm Fe-creative. I can say with certainty that that isn't a valued function of mine, at best it might be my 7th function. I do tend to get along with most everyone I meet, but I've increasingly begun to wonder if I communicate that in real life, or whether or not that even represents Fe. I suppose what I'm getting at is that I want to like people and I see a lot of potential in them, but I honestly think that I keep my distance and my complete lack of social skills is leading me to believe that Fe is a weak function of mine. Then there are little pieces to the puzzle that throw me off as well, like how I fall in the renin dichotomies. It's just that lately I've noticed that I've made a lot of assumptions and misunderstood a lot of things that kind of require me to sit down and reevaluate. So, for the time being, I'm going to take a step back and withhold my judgement.

    If I am INFj, I would definitely say I was an Ne subtype. I'm also keen to hear everyone's opinions, so thanks for offering yours.

    Basically, I need to read, think, and reflect over everything. Kind of like this guy. This one reminds me of myself in a lot of ways.

    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

  38. #38
    Creepy-Diana

    Default

    .

  39. #39
    redbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    9,321
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    fwiw, my mother is E-7 and INFj. I know there aren't a lot of E-7 introverts but she is one.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

  40. #40
    machintruc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,252
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redbaron
    fwiw, my mother is E-7 and INFj. I know there aren't a lot of E-7 introverts but she is one.
    You're confusing E7 with E9 or E2. Some Nines or Twos may appear Seven-like as well.

    Or is she an INFJ-EIE, like Hitler, but E7 (Hitler was E2)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •