I do these functions naturally:
    Si Se Ne Ti

I don't do these functions naturally:
    Fe Fi Ni Te

I'm 50% intro. 50% extro.
    50% intuit. 50% sensing.
    100% thinking and 100% perceiving.

(roughly)
    that's how I am predicted to act on most situations.

Anyway, here is a pic (I'm the one with blonde hair):
    xxTp

Exits, pursued by a bear. Animal's Avatar
    TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: What type am I? ISFp/ISTp/ENTp?

Going just by the pic, I would say ISTp.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyMetal
    Si Se Ne Ti

Fe Fi Ni Te
    The trouble is making sure we know exactly what your idea of each function is and what precisely you mean by "doing them naturally."

Si Se Ne Ti

Fe Fi Ni Te
    Can you explain why you think isxp + entp are valid options but not estp for example? Given the functions you listed, what makes you shy away from other options?
    Stolen Identity by Argentina

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQjC-q5FBgk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm. Those are the ones that I think fit me.

I'm artistic and I enjoy music, guitar, and art (ISFp).
    But I relate to ISTp's and am more of a thinker and a computer nerd.

Actually INTj and ESTp are up for questioning as well.
    The only types I don't think I am are SJ's.

Here is a good site that lists the functions (short and to the point):
    http://www.16types.com/Request.jsp?h...itiveProcesses
    xxTp

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here is a good site that lists the functions (short and to the point):
    http://www.16types.com/Request.jsp?h...itiveProcesses
    That's a MBTT site. This is a socionics discussion board.
    INTp
    sx/sp

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You might be in the middle then. And yeah that was my expression for about 90% of highschool. I hated taking pictures, still kinda do.

what typa artsy stuff?

And sometimes I wonder if I'm INTp or ISTp myself, but then i get distracted by dipping my pen into liquid nitrogen and smashing it with a hammer.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, these definitions aren't totally horrible. A few little changes and...

Se - extraverted Sensing
    Experiencing the immediate context; noticing changes and opportunities for action; being drawn to act on the physical world; [s:2f030975d4]accumulating experiences[/s:2f030975d4] (not sure about this one); scanning for visible reactions and relevant data (maybe); recognizing “what is”. (Yes. Se is about the physical states of people and things.)

Si - introverted Sensing
    [s:2f030975d4]Reviewing past experiences[/s:2f030975d4] (to some extent, yes, but overall, the past and the future are more about Ni than Si); [s:2f030975d4]“what is” evoking “what was”[/s:2f030975d4]; [s:2f030975d4]seeking detailed information and links to what is known[/s:2f030975d4]; recalling stored impressions (yes, but this also applies to other ones); [s:2f030975d4]accumulating data[/s:2f030975d4] (way too vague); [s:2f030975d4]recognizing the way things have always been[/s:2f030975d4]. (Si is about physical cause and effect relationships: Putting on a sweater and being warm, a ball flying through the air and knocking over a lamp, eating dairy and getting sick, etc.)

Ne - extraverted iNtuiting
    [s:2f030975d4]Interpreting situations and relationships; picking up meanings and interconnections[/s:2f030975d4]; being drawn to change “what is” for “what could possibly be”; noticing what is not said (probably?) and threads of meaning emerging across multiple contexts (I don't know, this sounds more like in introverted function). (I'd say something like "hidden or possible states of people and things".)

Ni - introverted iNtuiting
    Foreseeing implications and likely effects without external data (what does "without external data" mean?); realizing “what will be” (this makes sense in contrast to “what could possibly be” and "what is", but in itself isn't the best way of explaining Ni); conceptualizing new ways of seeing things (I don't know, this could also be Ne or something else); envisioning transformations (yes, both past and future); getting an image of profound meaning or far-reaching symbols (sure?). (I think the most accurate way to describe Ni might be "abstract cause and effect relationships", as opposed to what I said about Si. Basically it's about unseen/hidden connections in events.)

Te - extraverted Thinking
    [s:2f030975d4]Ordering[/s:2f030975d4]; organizing for efficiency; [s:2f030975d4]systematizing; applying logic; structuring[/s:2f030975d4]; checking for consequences (yes, when combined with Si or Ni, especially Ni); [s:2f030975d4]monitoring for standards or specifications being met[/s:2f030975d4]; [s:2f030975d4]setting boundaries, guidelines, and parameters[/s:2f030975d4]; deciding if something is working or not. (readily observed activities of people/things)

Ti - introverted Thinking
    Analyzing (too vague); categorizing; evaluating according to [s:2f030975d4]principles[/s:2f030975d4] (laws) and whether something fits the framework or model; figuring out the principles on which something works; checking for (readily observable or measurable) inconsistencies; [s:2f030975d4]clarifying definitions to get more precision[/s:2f030975d4]. (Add from Te: systematizing; applying logic; structuring)

Fe - extraverted Feeling
    [s:2f030975d4]Connecting[/s:2f030975d4]; considering others and the group—organizing to meet their needs and honor their values and feelings; [s:2f030975d4]maintaining societal, organizational, or group values; adjusting and accommodating others; deciding if something is appropriate or acceptable to others.[/s:2f030975d4] (Inner changes in people/things: emotional reaction, emotional expression, etc.)

Fi - introverted Feeling
    Valuing; considering importance and worth (to a person/thing); reviewing for incongruity; evaluating something based on the truths on which it is based (maybe); [s:2f030975d4]clarifying values to achieve accord[/s:2f030975d4] (too vague); deciding if something is of significance and worth standing up for. (Hidden/unmeasurable relationships between people/things: likes and dislikes, need, etc.)

...There we go, good as new.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HeavyMetal, could you order these according to which are most or least like you, overall? It's okay if there are ties.

- Proactive, restless
    - Mobile, impulsive
    - Relaxed, go with the flow
    - Calm, balanced
    SEE

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It would make sense to say SLI, simply because you say you are adept at Si, Se and Ti. You could be confusing your aptitude in Ne for your placing value on Ne. The fact that you are inept in Fe, Fi and Ni also points towards Delta ST. It could be pushing it, but you might think you're not adpet in Te when in fact you are. At the same time, you've been VIed by at least one person as an SLI.

This is only a possibility of course.

HM, what functions do you think you value?

Also, one more thing; steer clear of MBTT. The workings of it are vastly different to those of socionics, which is what everyone on this forum is studying (or at least finds interesting). Just because you value Ti in MBTT doesn't make you an SLI, for example. IMO, MBTT has fucked itself over.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At this point, I'd say signs point to SLI (ISTp). It's a little difficult to nail down based on the descriptions of the functions she was using. The only rational function she says she does naturally is Ti... Granted, the Te description she was looking at sounded more like Se and Ti than it ought to...
    SEE

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i actually think she does look very enfp as well.

Creepy-bg

Dee

Creepy-bg

one

Creepy-bg

Creepy-bg

per

Creepy-bg

response

Creepy-bg

P...

Creepy-bg

L...

Creepy-bg

E...

Creepy-bg

A...

Creepy-bg

S...

Creepy-bg

E!!!

Creepy-bg

<--- use it!

Creepy-bg

Creepy-bg

if noone reads the posts then whats the point in posting them?

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by dee
    what's the point of talking to a wall

EDIT i mean specifically editing for addition of thoughts.
    none really... I just wanted to make a series of posts that were just one word to top your 5 in a row. don't worry about it, carry on

Creepy-bg

dude! :wink:

Creepy-bg

i wish i didn't have to look around before saying potentially stupid things from an external point of view.
    u could be like me and just not care... looking stupid is a stupid thing to worry about

Creepy-bg

let's stop personalities lol. i just have time to hand around the forum and where's all the f-----g sensational new tests! sorry for the offtop, lady.
    this post made zero sense

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

....where the hell is this topic going?

Creepy-bg

fuck all if I know...

I think u guys were talking about the new girls type or something.

[/off topic]

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's clearly not interested in her type, as she's just fucked off to leave us to discuss jack shit.

Creepy-bg

now there's a good topic...

jack shit