Thread: you want to type

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default you want to type

profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=484 63557
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENTj

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so the 800 bar girls + excessively emphasizing cars/money/women = overcompensation for weak ? i can buy this.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know, but he VIs like it. So far all of the ENTj's I've VId have a dead look in their eyes. Like the way they stare looks like they are absorbed with everything around them. ENTp so far look like they are so absorbed on one thing at a time, I brought ENTp up because they are conflicting quadra and it's interesting that I notice those difference. Socioniko.net really helped me tell the difference.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by plantrootz
    I don't know, but he VIs like it. So far all of the ENTj's I've VId have a dead look in their eyes. Like the way they stare looks like they are absorbed with everything around them. ENTp so far look like they are so absorbed on one thing at a time, I brought ENTp up because they are conflicting quadra and it's interesting that I notice those difference. Socioniko.net really helped me tell the difference.
    well, i'm getting the impression that he's certainly Se/Ni quadra and possibly what could be interpreted as some Te and possibly gamma values (get rich! join me in my business endeavours!) although somehow i'm doubting ENTj, because i don't really see much "N" here.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    SEE-Se
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

About me:
    Born in Atlanta raised in Roswell I was introduced to sporty competition in my childhood. Put in the Guinness book of world records for the youngest backwards bare footer at the age of 4. Not something most typical 4 year olds were doing, but my paps was not going to have some shit brick of a son. Was on my way to becoming the next barefoot water ski champion. Filmed in Hot Rockin Feet II at the age of 7, a water ski movie shot in the swamps of FL. If you've seen this action film, you could see how my youthful mind was expanded at an early age. Traveling to various states across the country I developed some creative ideas I implemented well in my home town. Some of which started out harmless soon escalated into various detrimental activities getting the local pigs in a furry. They always seemed to be left with nothing in the end. Who would talk unless they wanted to be read about in the papers. No one seemed to really mind though, as long as they were let in on the action. These hobbies along with snowboarding were my forte. Naming some first descents while Helli-boarding in Alieska Alaska was by far the best adventure. Between playing soccer in Bolivia and traveling to Colorado for ski trips, I decided to move to Vegas to get closer to the west coast. There I lived with my extended family, but shortly after I decided to see what California was all about. I visited various places, but my favorite was San Diego where I plan to raise my family. I eventually ventured back to GA and finished high school at Lassiter. Currently pursuing a Finance degree and selling Real Estate for Keller Williams, soon to be Atlanta Preferred Realty as I am starting the firm with 3 other investors that I incorporated 3 years ago. APR should be a big hit in Atlanta. Not to mention the incentives including free vacations oversees to all signing agents. I have come to realize life is completely what you make of it shared with family friends. My heritage is German, Irish and Swedish. Innovating business trends and celebrating accomplishments, I feel refreshed when I, as well as others achieve their goals. So if you’re good people and want to make money in real estate look me up at AtlantaPreferredRealty.com to view recently listed luxury homes including foreclosures and HUD Homes.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/