Thread: -

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by Dee; 02-26-2009 at 03:16 AM.

TIM
    nil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

static, serious and desicive. Did you make test by yourself?

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

static, merry, decisive.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2, 4, 6... I didn't relate to any of them really...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2: dynamic
    3: merry
    6: decisive

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: another stupid test

Quote Originally Posted by dee

i can think about one thing and do another thing at the same time e.g. doing something automatically while thinking about something totally different.
    yes
    i find it quite hard to consciously think about plans of action.
    no
    i cannot really make myself laugh or cry and can only get triggered into it at the right moments.
    yes, except that "getting triggered into it at the right moments" doesn't describe anything at all. this sentence is complete BS.
    i i find it difficult to focus on the here and now and bodily sensations.
    yes, mostly.
    i find it hard to consciously imagine the development of events in the future or possible developments in the past or any dynamic scenario.
    no
    i frequently "freeze" in body positions for extended periods without moving any part of the body.
    no
    1: yes
    2: not really
    you be the judge.

i dislike to talk about what is proper behavior and whether particular deeds are right or wrong in the context of morality.
    it depends.
    i dislike to follow social courtesy routines and i do it with tension.
    rather, i don't do it at all.
    i prefer to be open with people about all of my feelings, though am not always due to some not being on the same "wavelength".
    don't understand this.
    i like to work according to a system and when i do repetitive tasks, i try to develop a system to do them according to.
    no.
    i prefer to do things with a particular system rather just to "get things done".
    don't understand what this means. if i had to pick an answer based on this alone, i'd say no.
    i enjoy discussion on the nature of things where i do not have to be factually accurate.
    it depends on the discussion and whether facts are relevant to the discussion.
    3: yes
    4: not really
    you tell me.
    i like to create positive feelings inside me or other people using sensory pleasures.
    no.
    i am much of a "today" person.
    and what the fuck does this mean?
    i have trouble with and dislike imagining or being told the consequences.
    this is too poorly described to be meaningful.
    i do not like to have to choose between options.
    far, far too vague.
    i dislike aggressive behavior from people towards one another, even if it is in jest.
    not usually.

5: yes
    6: not really

1: static
    2: dynamic
    3: merry
    4: serious
    5: judicious
    6: decisive
    so what would that make me?

Haikus
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I liked this one, dee. =)

i can think about one thing and do another thing at the same time e.g. doing something automatically while thinking about something totally different. i find it quite hard to internally think about plans of actions at my own will. i cannot really make myself laugh or cry and can only get triggered into it at the right moments. i find it difficult to maintain focus on the here and now and bodily sensations. i find it hard, using a conscious effort, to imagine the development of events in the future or possible developments in the past or any dynamic scenario. i frequently "freeze" in body positions for extended periods without moving any part of the body.
    1: yes
    2: not really

i dislike to talk about what is proper behavior and whether particular deeds are right or wrong in the context of morality given, even among the people i trust. i dislike to follow social courtesy routines and if i do, it's with tension. i prefer to be open with people about all of my feelings, though am not always due to some not being on the same "wavelength". i don't like to "play" social interaction "games" and i like to "keep it real". i like to work according to a system and when i do repetitive tasks, i try to develop a system to do them according to. i prefer to do things with a particular system rather just to "get things done". i enjoy discussions on the nature of things that extend or clarify the understanding of what is already "known".
    3: yes
    4: not really

i like to create positive feelings inside me or other people using sensory pleasures. i am much of a "today" person. i have trouble with and dislike imagining or being told the consequences. i do not like to have to narrow down my options. i dislike aggressive behavior from people towards one another, even if it is in jest.
    5: yes
    6: not really