Thread: question

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default question

Could someone please raise his or her hand and tell me the difference between:
    • 1.) A group of interacting elements forming a complex whole
      2.) The actual process of an element interacting with another element (which may or may not be a part of a group which together may or may not form a complex whole)
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Too vague...Are you trying to say static vs. dynamic?
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: question

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Could someone please raise his or her hand and tell me the difference between:
    • 1.) A group of interacting elements forming a complex whole
      2.) The actual process of an element interacting with another element (which may or may not be a part of a group which together may or may not form a complex whole)
    1.) is an object.
    2.) is an event.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this whole topic bothers me.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That could because it was created as a direct result of my aggitation with the systems thread. The tone here was "HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU POSSIBLY NOT UNDERSTAND THIS CONCEPT?!"

However, that attitude was just the result of being cranky as fuck. I recognize that if people aren't understanding what I'm talking about, it means that there's a failure in communication, and if I want them to understand, I have to take responsibility for that failing and alter my approach or improve my explanations. That said, I don't think I could have said anything this morning that would have worked. Many of the people in those threads were not there because they cared to understand what I was explaining.
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Then their mission is a success.

(Not entirely serious... But it is apparent that a lot of the regulars come here for stimulation, sometimes the type of stimulation one gets by arguing.)
    SEE

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diana
    Yeah.

Another thing is that the more you have to explain something - the more words and more complex it gets - the less meaning it has in the end. Things that are rather simple and easy to understand (like Fi, or the difference between static and dynamic, etc) become this big jumbled mess. On the other hand things can be simple and quite clearly wrong. Example: Fi is about moral rules. Simple, but wrong.
    +2. really good point. it's hilarious to me that the longer i stay on this board, the more i study this crap, the more i doubt even my own understanding. then you have people with less understanding, more bias, more whatever, yelling things that are completely wrong and convoluted, delusional, whatever, but they can yell them really loud which makes for a good show. and i mean, what matters aside from a good show, eh?
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei