Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Alpha fun

  1. #1
    Rick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Former USSR (global nomad)
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    2,050
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is easier for the eye of a camel to pass through a rich man than for a needle to enter the kingdom of heaven.

  2. #2
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Nono

    This...

    ...is Alpha Fun
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  3. #3
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    Nono

    This:
    ...is Alpha Fun
    mail me sum of that! (i'm out )

  4. #4
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Man if I had enough to last me past tomorrow, you'd have a blunt in your mailbox
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  5. #5
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Rick, can you VI people if they're high?



    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  6. #6
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    lol +38

  7. #7
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    That's the "watching TV" face. The other one is the "THERE'S AN ALIEN INSIDE ME AND IT'S TRYING TO ESCAPE VIA MY URETHRA" face.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  8. #8
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    That's the "watching TV" face. The other one is the "THERE'S AN ALIEN INSIDE ME AND IT'S TRYING TO ESCAPE VIA MY URETHRA" face.
    lol ouch!

  9. #9

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,101
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    awkward moment last night when my roomie tells me to check out this porn site her friend told her about and then I go to check it out and find a bunch of pics... and video, of my neighbor and her husband. If that wasn't awkward enough... tonight I hung out with said "porn stars." When it was brought up tonight I of course said, yeah... i saw your video... "it was hot." Then we laughed about it the rest of the time I was at their house. All the while I was thinking about banging my neighbor. Does this make me a bad person or just a typical drunk guy? hahahahaha.


  10. #10
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    LOL and LOLLER
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  11. #11
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cracka
    awkward moment last night when my roomie tells me to check out this porn site her friend told her about and then I go to check it out and find a bunch of pics... and video, of my neighbor and her husband. If that wasn't awkward enough... tonight I hung out with said "porn stars." When it was brought up tonight I of course said, yeah... i saw your video... "it was hot." Then we laughed about it the rest of the time I was at their house. All the while I was thinking about banging my neighbor. Does this make me a bad person or just a typical drunk guy? hahahahaha.

    LINKS NOW!!!!

  12. #12
    eunice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Posts
    2,955
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    LOL! What weird neighbours you have.....

  13. #13
    Logos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,406
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Somehow I doubt that Alpha will be editing those pages, especially if it would not be fun for Alpha to do so.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

  14. #14
    Creepy-bg

    Default

    well the point I think is we make is fun...we do whatever we want with them

    I don't know, I was having fun editing my user page on the wiki until I drifted off to myspace and starting editing that instead. I've gotten a bit bored with that now though as well... You need to add more media stuff to your mediawiki Rick. youtube support and junk

  15. #15
    Rick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Former USSR (global nomad)
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    2,050
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat
    well the point I think is we make is fun...we do whatever we want with them

    I don't know, I was having fun editing my user page on the wiki until I drifted off to myspace and starting editing that instead. I've gotten a bit bored with that now though as well... You need to add more media stuff to your mediawiki Rick. youtube support and junk
    I would like to, but I need technical support with that.
    It is easier for the eye of a camel to pass through a rich man than for a needle to enter the kingdom of heaven.

  16. #16
    implied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,750
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    gilly reminds me of andy kaufman.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •