A dusty and dreadful charade. Scapegrace's Avatar
    TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Dance Moms Typez

Guys, I've been really depressed lately, and the only thing that is cheering my up is DANCE MOMS. I'm concerned that Abby Lee Miller might be my dual.

"[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

Brought to you by socionix.com

what's the socionics behind Abby Lee loving Maddie Ziegler and hating on Chloe Lukasiak? i see beta vs delta

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know, because Chloe is way cooler.
    "[Scapegrace,] I don't know how anyone can stand such a sinister and mean individual as you." - Maritsa Darmandzhyan

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will never understand the fascination with watching awful people saying awful things about other, equally awful people.

the only thing I remember is Maddie was in the music video for Chandelier and I thought "oh wow she looks super SEI E9."

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    I will never understand the fascination with watching awful people saying awful things about other, equally awful people.

the only thing I remember is Maddie was in the music video for Chandelier and I thought "oh wow she looks super SEI E9."
    Abby and Maddie, and Melissa are really the only horrible ones.

I actually really like watching the girls dance.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Abbie seems like an awful person.

She's one of those nonredeemable people....scrooges who when they die, no one really mourns or has anything good to say about them. Screaming at pre-teen girls all day telling them they are replaceable, not good enough, not elegant/pretty/in shape....god forbid they get injured..then they are simply kicked off the team.. not to mention these girls also have to deal with their mothers who are living vicariously through them (not always...but often...) pressuring them... any time I've flipped through the channels and landed on this show, I feel so bad for the kids... they're so talented and yet deal with so many put downs and so much yelling and stress... hopefully they get something from being on the show...like money for education.

At least Honey Boo Boo's family loves her. and they yell at each other for stuff like...farting.

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

omfg what did i just watch... !!

it looks even more mesmerizing than toddlers in tiaras though...

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lemontrees View Post
    omfg what did i just watch... !!

it looks even more mesmerizing than toddlers in tiaras though...

It is. Trust me. Don't start watching, or say goodbye to your life for the next 120 hours.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why can't we all just be good little Christians and watch Hoarders instead

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

She's SLE.

Her soon to be morbid obesity juxtaposed with the anorexia inducing world of dance seems like a huge psychological projection.

From the wiki it seems Ziegler's mom used to be a receptionist for Miller so there is that relationship.

Scape you should watch something happier, I don't know.. like the Virgin Suicides.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

my dungeon or yours, scapegrace?

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by point View Post
    She's SLE.

Her soon to be morbid obesity juxtaposed with the anorexia inducing world of dance seems like a huge psychological projection.

From the wiki it seems Ziegler's mom used to be a receptionist for Miller so there is that relationship.

Scape you should watch something happier, I don't know.. like the Virgin Suicides.
    Yeah? That seems too easy.

The fact that Melissa was the receptionist sort of explains Maddie's preferential treatment, but it doesn't explain why she is abusive towards the other girls.

maybe it's the whole ballet/dance teacher conditioning and archetypal imagery of the strict russian cutthroat former ballerina-turned- instructor. or they wish to create pressure in ungodly ways so that carbon becomes diamond. i saw a video where she said sth like "this is showbusiness,deal with it", so there ya go ,her mentality in a nutshell ,, ,,,

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sevjenn View Post
    maybe it's the whole ballet/dance teacher conditioning and archetypal imagery of the strict russian cutthroat former ballerina-turned- instructor. or they wish to create pressure in ungodly ways so that carbon becomes diamond. i saw a video where she said sth like "this is showbusiness,deal with it", so there ya go ,her mentality in a nutshell ,, ,,,
    sev it rly could be - i've been a ballerina and that world is pretty much merciless!

Mentioned
    759 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vjPBrBU-TM

OMG I feel bad for this girl..

TIM
    ill
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by point View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vjPBrBU-TM

OMG I feel bad for this girl..

.... Why does this video make you feel bad for her? Pretty sure most 12 year old girls would be thrilled to be in an extremely popular music video.

Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That really upset me. I would never ever take a child of mine to a class like that. There are better ways to teach. Horrible horrible women.

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

after 3.5 episodes of this ...

Abbie - LSI-Ti 1w2

Melissa - SEE-Fi, Maddie - LSI-Se sx/so, Mackenzie - ?

Christi - ESE-Si, Chloe - IEE-Fi

Cathy - SLE, her daughter - ?

Kelly - IEI-Fe, Brooke - SLI-Te, Paige - SEE-Fi

Last edited by silke; 12-28-2014 at 09:06 AM.