Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: "so utterly sweet and zen!" !!

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    USA.
    TIM
    INTj
    Posts
    4,497
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default "so utterly sweet and zen!" !!

    what type is likely to think an INTj is so sweet and zen!! ?

  2. #2
    Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    EII-Ne Sp/So
    Posts
    14,936
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    ESFjs in particular IME - I think ISFps are more likely to go around saying absolutely everything is sweet etc., so you don't really notice when they single you out in that way.

  3. #3
    implied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,750
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: "so utterly sweet and zen!" !!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington
    what type is likely to think an INTj is so sweet and zen!! ?
    ESFj!
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    USA.
    TIM
    INTj
    Posts
    4,497
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    noone has called me zen before!

  5. #5
    implied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,750
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington
    noone has called me zen before!
    it's your intuitive air of calm!
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

  6. #6

    Default

    NF? + E = enfp?
    Stolen Identity by Argentina

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQjC-q5FBgk

  7. #7
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington
    noone has called me zen before!
    it's your intuitive air of calm!
    Those zen folks are never calm
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  8. #8
    Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    EII-Ne Sp/So
    Posts
    14,936
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    'Ooh, so arty! Like a rainbow! Sunshine and ribbons! Wow!'

    I can't remember distinctly being called 'so sweet and zen', but I usually remember the general gist rather than the specific details.

  9. #9
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    "the best"
    "awesome"
    "so good"
    "clutch"
    .....

    and the list goes on.

    I have been called many things but never zen, myself. I would rather not be called zen, because it would belittle the word itself.
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  10. #10
    Haikus
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    10,060
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't think ESFjs find them sweet. Of course they're duals, but.... not all dual relationships work the same way. I never heard my ESFj mom refer to my INTj dad as 'sweet.' They're still madly in love with each other, it just works in a different way than the kind of people I like.

    How could you really call an INTj sweet anyway? They're the detached scientists for the most part. Sure, they can be sentimental and care deeply about others (and enjoy warm, positive emotions like all alphas), but to go out and call them 'sweet.' Ehhh that's stretching it a bit. I think it *somewhat* makes sense, because aren't they look-alikes with INFjs? But upon getting to know them better, I think you'll find the truth.

    They give off cool, distant intelligent vibes. Not sweet vibes.

  11. #11
    implied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,750
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves
    I don't think ESFjs find them sweet. Of course they're duals, but.... not all dual relationships work the same way. I never heard my ESFj mom refer to my INTj dad as 'sweet.' They're still madly in love with each other, it just works in a different way than the kind of people I like.

    How could you really call an INTj sweet anyway? They're the detached scientists for the most part. Sure, they can be sentimental and care deeply about others (and enjoy warm, positive emotions like all alphas), but to go out and call them 'sweet.' Ehhh that's stretching it a bit. I think it *somewhat* makes sense, because aren't they look-alikes with INFjs? But upon getting to know them better, I think you'll find the truth.

    They give off cool, distant intelligent vibes. Not sweet vibes.
    you'd be surprised. i think they can find a number of things "sweet" that most people really wouldn't.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •