Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Personality Type and Astrology/Zodiac Signs

Creepy-

Default Personality Type and Astrology/Zodiac Signs

I would like to see if is any correlation between type and Astrology sign (albeit I think there will be none and also think Astrology is BS). So list your Socionics type first then list you Sign.
    I am an INTj and in Astrology I am a Sagittarius.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INTJ - Libra

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://forum.socionix.com

I don't see what's so important about the possibility of extraterrestrial life. It's just more people to declare war on.

EVERYONE PLZ CONTINUE TO UPLOAD INFINITE AMOUNT OF PICS OF "CUTE" CATS AND PUPPIES. YOU KNOW WE GIVE A SHIT!!

Creepy-

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLI- Libra.

(there is no correlation, and I also believe that astrology is at best semi-reliable).
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFp - Libra
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INTj, Gemini.

And astrology at best is an amalgamation of mystical inuitions having no correlation whatsoever with the mind.
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFp - Pisces
    <--- Me pouring out all my love on you!

Some days its just not worth chewing through the restraints.

INTp- Sagittarius.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFp - Pisces

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENTp, Aries

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INTp - Aquarius
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENTj - Pisces.

And I think there's nothing at all to astrology. Zero.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    I second this.

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Astrology

aaa
    ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFj - Cancer

I could rattle off people I know with that same sign - ISTp, ENFj, ISFp etc. - but it wouldn't do much good.

Btw., I'm the same sign as the USA :wink: .
    Beware! Nerd genes on the prowl.

INFj - The Holy CPU Saint
    Dishonorary INFp
    Baah

(Very good place for emoticons. Right-click on the one you want and select "properties" for direct link)

Creepy-

dsahfkjsahds

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ENFp - Aquarius
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

entp - gemini
    Entp
    ILE

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ishysquishy
    INFp - Leo

Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    I think you can find substance in anything if you want to find it. Of course, that doesn't mean it's inherently substantial
    I couldn't find substance in astrology no matter how much I wanted to - which of course I don't. :wink:
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Geminis are the devil

ENTp- Aries sun, Scorpio Moon, Aquarius rising

My astrological description including my rising sign and moon and full chart are just as accurate as an type description I've ever read. Not that I'm saying I buy this stuff... check out my one of my transits though!

Saturn conjunction Descendant: Relationships on trial

End of August 2005 until beginning of June 2006: This influence has two quite different meanings. First of all, it can indicate a period in which intimate one-to-one relationships become an area of great responsibility. Chief among these is your marriage or living with your partner, but it also refers to close partnerships of any sort. You must pay close attention to these relationships. Strains and tensions that have been developing in the recent past are likely to surface now and must be dealt with immediately! Sometimes the only way to handle these problems is to end the relationship, so this can be a time of great trial for a marriage. Even under the best of circumstances you will have to work harder on partnerships and try to solve as many problems as possible.

Related to this is another possible area of concern: namely, problems with people who oppose your interests in various matters. Such people can range from outright enemies to those who simply want to keep you in check for some reason. If this kind of problem arises, all you can do is try to understand the person's motivation and do what you can to eliminate their reasons for opposing you.

But aside from these two kinds of problems involving others, this influence means that at this time you are making a significant breakthrough in your life.

For several years now you have been working quietly to get ahead and make new beginnings, particularly in your professional life. Now the work you have been doing is beginning to bear fruit and you will be acknowledged. In fact, one of the reasons you are having conflict with enemies is that now you are really beginning to get somewhere in life, which is likely to be threatening to others.

At any rate, now you are ready for the upward climb to attain your goals in life. This is a very critical time, when you must work very carefully to get ahead. Do not take any shortcuts to success that violate what you believe to be right.
    Info on my full chart...
    Joy

Sun in Aries, Moon in Scorpio

You were born with the Sun in Aries and the Moon in Scorpio. The overall impression you project is one of a self-reliant and strong-willed person.

Your inner nature craves freedom and adventure. Once your mind is made up, there is little anyone can do to change it. You consider details to be a nuisance, for they hinder your freedom of action. You are most satisfied when you follow your own judgment in any situation of conflict. You can usually trust your instincts; love and emotion direct much of your action.

You are attracted to intense pleasures, and you almost welcome risks. Sometimes you seem to lack judgment and discrimination because of your pursuit of the unusual. Through your emotional constitution, however, you will find what you want.

Exercising more self-control will make you a more balanced individual. In any case, by following the dictates of your conscience you won't go wrong, because you have a solid base, psychologically.

Ascendant in Aquarius, Uranus in the Tenth House

At the time of your birth the zodiacal sign of Aquarius was ascending in the horizon. Its ruler Uranus is located in the tenth house.

You were born with a natural disposition to be humane, sympathetic, original and refined in your dealings with others. Among your features is the ability to understand human nature in a sympathetic manner. Unfortunately, you do not always act upon your intuitions and may become rationalistic at times when swift and prompt determination is required.

The common Aquarian is good and kindly, but usually led astray by eccentric and bizarre companions.

Your tastes are refined and your discrimination keen. You have a natural inclination toward the esoteric and mystical side of life and you could develop some clairvoyant abilities. Basically you are a lover of freedom; in the realization of this desire you may go to extremes.

Although changeable in appearance, your life is guided by very definite and fixed principles, one of which is a constant demand for personal freedom. In love you are a strange character. You can easily be emotionally attracted to one person and yet unpredictably terminate relationships.

As an inventor you have no rival; your problem is that sometimes you lack the practical ability to implement your creations. Professionally you will be successful in any of the following fields of activity: modern science, electrical work, photography, archaeology, astrology, radio etc.

You will probably achieve certain prominence throughout your life. Your professional career, however, will be plagued with ups and downs. You should be viewed by your colleagues as a unique individual who has a genuine talent for invention and creation. Your activities are likely to defy existing conventional standards and patterns.

Sun in the Second House

The Sun was found in the second house at the time of your birth. This position makes financial matters - and the act of physical conquest and possession - the central motivation of your existence.

It is virtually a necessity that you address yourself to gaining material security. The obligations of giving still exist for you as a real difficulty which you must learn to deal with.

You should enjoy your own wealth and also instruct yourself in the art of giving. You wish to be respected in financial matters and like to be regarded as a person who is self- sufficient.

There exists a great amount of faith in your abilities; you believe that no matter what happens, you will always endure financially. These influences of the Sun grant strong possibilities for success in life.

Your weaknesses in money include a tendency to be very demonstrative, a desire for money because of the power it wields. As you reach mature age, the doors of opportunity will open for you through persons highly placed in government. Don't miss the chance.

Venus in the Second House

Venus is found in the second house at the time of your birth. Intrinsically, this is an ideal astrological position as it promises easy means of livelihood. Money will stream in regularly and readily without excessive effort or preoccupation.

Saturn in the Eighth House

Saturn was found in the eighth house at the time of birth. Because of the restraining influence of this planet, matters concerning legacies, inheritance, and the financial dealings of your partner or associates could be severely limited and may be frustrated by what seems to be harsh fate.

Moon in the Tenth House

The Moon was found in the tenth house at the time of birth. Among other things, this is an indication of your ability to adjust to varying conditions. Whatever your temperamental qualities may be, destiny will place you in situations where you will have dealings with the public.

Some public note could eventually come your way. Yet you should remember that the Moon successes are rather ethereal and do not maintain a permanent state.

Imagination, a tenacious disposition and ability to relate to the public are among your attributes. Outwardly, you will appear as one who reacts to emotions rather than to reason, yet you attempt a logical rationalization of your impulsive notions. You will better develop your potentialities in any professional circle where your natural inclinations can be reasonably manifested.

Note: The Moon is technically near the end of house 9 and is therefore interpreted in house 10.

Like I was saying...

BTW, that whole "marrying up" concept offends me. Friggin conformists...
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Umm.. This is my chart. Very odd. I want to type people by their birth charts only I think it would be funny.

Rising Sign is in 12 Degrees Aquarius
    You like new ideas and concepts, but you prefer to discover them by yourself -- it is not easy for others to convert you to anything. You form your own opinions, but once you do form them, you then want to convince everyone else that they are correct. Try to be more tolerant of the opinions of others. You have a deep and abiding interest in science, mathematics, and the great social problems of the day. Very sympathetic toward the downtrodden, equality is your battle cry! You demand that those in authority be fair to all. You are an intellectual -- emotions and emotional people are difficult for you to understand. You are known for being calm, cool, detached and objective.

Sun is in 06 Degrees Sagittarius.
    Very fun-loving, spirited and energetic, you have a huge reservoir of physical energy within you that needs to be released. As such, exercise or sports are very important to you. Quite gregarious, you enjoy being with other people, but you tend to avoid emotionally restrictive or intimate relationships. Constantly curious about the broader issues of life, you may at times be quite careless and sloppy about details -- you tend to leap to conclusions before all the facts are in. An avid reader, you are totally enthusiastic about any given subject should it interest you. You are known for being idealistic, generous, sociable, cheerful and very positive!

Moon is in 09 Degrees Sagittarius.
    An idealist, you prefer the grand, the beautiful, the good and the noble. You get very disappointed when your high expectations in life are not met. Very curious by nature, you enjoy traveling and learning about other peoples and cultures. Try to avoid your tendency to ignore the small but important details of living. You are independent and free, and you want others to be that way, too. Optimistic, buoyant and cheerful, others like to have you around. You have an incessant desire to learn as much as possible about metaphysics, religion, philosophy and any other broad, deep subject. Your life tends to be punctuated by bursts of energy and frenetic activity.

Mercury is in 16 Degrees Sagittarius.
    Your mind is very curious and inquisitive, always seeking information on a wide variety of topics. The broader the subject matter (philosophy, science, religion, metaphysics), the more it will appeal to you. You prefer to deal with abstractions -- the small but important details associated with any subject tend to slip your grasp. You are known for being blunt, honest and truthful.

Venus is in 21 Degrees Capricorn.
    You tend to keep your feelings under control -- emotions are only released in serious or important situations. You are distrustful of others whose behavior could be judged excessive or immoderate. As such, you prefer to relate only to those who are older than you or to those whose position is such that respect and duty are more important for both of you than passion or emotional response. Be careful, however, of relationships that are merely based on practicality or utility or you will ultimately be lonely.

Mars is in 16 Degrees Scorpio.
    Your likes and dislikes are strong and intense, never casual or superficial. You are known for your persistence and willful obsession. Once you have decided on a course of action, you are unstoppable. Your emotional actions tend to be extreme, although you try to keep them muted. You are not quick to anger, you do slow burns. And you tend to release your anger as sarcasm or irony. Beware of your tendency to hold grudges and to be vengeful. When you do fight, or release your internal tensions, you do so body and soul -- you become totally passionate and your outbursts are awesome to behold.

Jupiter is in 09 Degrees Cancer.
    You must be emotionally secure in order to grow and develop. You are happiest when your family and community support and nourish you and boost your morale. Whether your childhood experiences of love and emotional dependability were positive or negative will set the tone for your emotional growth and stability as an adult. When you feel at ease with yourself, you are able to offer assistance to those who need a helping hand.

Saturn is in 11 Degrees Capricorn.
    Very serious-minded and mature, you have the ability to take on responsibilities and to carry out important duties. You can also be trusted to be extremely practical and thrifty. A good organizer, you are the ideal one to be counted on to take a clearly defined project through to its logical conclusion. An achiever, you pride yourself on your ability to focus your attention totally on some worthy goal and then attain it.

Uranus is in 03 Degrees Capricorn.
    You, and your peer group as well, seek out practical solutions to a changing society's attitudes to customs, traditions and authority structures. Your logical and orderly manner of dealing with these matters will result in permanent and carefully planned, but sweeping, reforms.

Neptune is in 10 Degrees Capricorn.
    You, and your entire generation, will idealize work, practicality and the ability to attain reasonable goals. But, because you will also stress the need to be selfless and giving, you may find it difficult to attain your goals unless you have lowered your expectations on all fronts.

Pluto is in 15 Degrees Scorpio.
    For your entire generation, this is a period of intense research and discovery in areas that were heretofore considered mysterious, remote or taboo. The root causes for many complex occurrences will be unearthed due to the intensity and thoroughness of the search.

N. Node is in 19 Degrees Aquarius.
    As long as someone else (or a group or organization) appeals to your intellectual sensibilities, you'll try to ally yourself with them in some way. You may find that you always seem to get involved with many wide-ranging groups -- so much so that you find it difficult to fit them all into your busy schedule. Your many friends and acquaintances provide you with needed stimulation. You're loyal and fair-minded -- you try to spend time equally with all your friends, never concentrating on just one or two for any length of time. Although probably quite conservative yourself, you're attracted to those who are a bit offbeat or eccentric -- you enjoy watching their minds work.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I once read a birth chart of mine, and it contained contradictory information; how am I suppose to believe in the validity of that which does not show any sort of consistency even at the most superficial level?
    "To become is just like falling asleep. You never know exactly when it happens, the transition, the magic, and you think, if you could only recall that exact moment of crossing the line then you would understand everything; you would see it all"

"Angels dancing on the head of a pin dissolve into nothingness at the bedside of a dying child."

Creepy-person

yep. astrology is crap. i was intensely interested in it a few years ago, but the myriad of conflicting astrological theories i encountered engendered frustration and eventually skepticism in me. that said:

aries- istp
    taurus- intp
    gemini- esfj
    cancer- entp
    leo-?
    virgo- estp, estj
    libra- enfj, infp, entp
    scorpio- isfj
    sagittarius- ?
    capricorn- esfp, enfj
    aquarius-?
    pisces- infp

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSonic
    I once read a birth chart of mine, and it contained contradictory information; how am I suppose to believe in the validity of that which does not show any sort of consistency even at the most superficial level?
    Yeah, that is what I thought after I read mine.

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im liek.... an entp, and my sign is liek.... aquarius.

Creepy-pokeball

ENFJ-Aries. Uh... it was like something moon, Aquarius rising? Uhm, Taurus moon? Whatever I looked at that eons ago =/

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFp - Virgo and Fire Dragon (Chinese)
    virgos are supposed to be neat and all obsesed about order... you know kinda like a judgemental not this one... My bedroom looks constantly like a wild party aftermath.

Creepy-

fdshfkajs

Creepy-

dfd

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's probably New Year's Eve, Steve, not Christmas. My husband and I were at a Bread & Breakfast home and at midnight on NYE all the beds were banging!

*edited to add* I just remembered my daughter was born in September.
    <--- Me pouring out all my love on you!

Some days its just not worth chewing through the restraints.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a wierd thing with dates...

Once time my birthday was on Easter
    My son's birthday is Valentine's Day
    His dad's birthday is New Year's Day
    I got pregnant over Memorial Day Weekend
    I found out I was pregnant on Father's Day
    I miscarried once on New Year's Eve
    My first boyfriend's birthday was Labor Day
    My sister's birthday is the first day of spring
    My birthday is also my anniversary
    My sister in law's birthday is also her anniversary
    My husband's birthday is the same day I lost my virginity

Needless to say I get nervous about getting laid on Holidays.
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ohhhhh my Chinese astrological symbol is the Rooster.
    SEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Joy, I saw you were the last person to post here, and i didn't check in a while. I thought, "you know what? I bet Joy is an Aries!" and you were!

not that it means anything, i guess. well, actually, you know what, I think it does mean something. you know what! I believe in astrology! i mean, think about it- when we are born the brain is still developing. the first months are crucial to our development and since we are molded to fit our environment the season we are born in has an impact on how we adapt. like an eskimo, from an early age, will develop characteristics suited for their environment. people in high altitudes have bigger lungs. If you cover a baby's eye in its first month the eye will not be wired to function in the visual cortex(we learn to see through experience) so being born in a season probably does impact big things in subtle ways. even the moms breast milk can be seasonally effected. The health of the whom, too, that can be based upon season, such as the diet the woman has and such(fruit, grains, beef?). Who knows what the changes in gravity and so forth do to us. I think that that is sufficient evidence to suggest that there is indeed an impact on our personalitys, a sort of "shade" based on when we are born. It's cosmic and just requires seeing beyond the boxes and digits of modern medical science.

Astrology aint bunk.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I've never *believed* in it, but if you think about it...

The weather and seasons affect our moods... and the winds affect the weather... and the tides affect the winds... and the moon affects the tides....

I dunno, I'm babbling.
    SEE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Personality Type and Astrology/Zodiac Signs

Which signs seem to have more of one personality type than another? I'm ISTP and Capricorn with Scorpio Moon, and Virgo Rising..
    Holla to all my ISTP and ENFP peeps...

Creepy-bg

u r either very brave or intellectually suicidal

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha ... I saw the name and cringed, but the dancing sack is just hysterical.

+5 points from the admin!

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm Aries with a Scorpion Moon, and Aquarius is my rising sign. My astrological descriptions match what I'm like better than any socionics type description I've read (besides Stratiyevskaya's).

SEE

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast