Thread: Te explanation of my type

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Te explanation of my type

I would like to construct a Te argument of my type. Could a Te person help me out. What would be convincing for you? Maybe an ExFp could tell me what they want. Slacker Mom?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what do you mean?

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well, i like to communicate efficiently (shortest amount of time, least amount of words, most accurate meaning conveyance possible). Sometimes when I deal with my conflicting quadra it seems like such a waste of time translating everything over.. and i've seen many examples where people on this forum would be like, "don't do blah blah i need you do do balh blha." I had some conversations with a certain forum member where I asked him what he would need to be convinced of my type. Now i am asking Te people in general.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington
    well, i like to communicate efficiently (shortest amount of time, least amount of words, most accurate meaning conveyance possible). Sometimes when I deal with my conflicting quadra it seems like such a waste of time translating everything over.. and i've seen many examples where people on this forum would be like, "don't do blah blah i need you do do balh blha." I had some conversations with a certain forum member where I asked him what he would need to be convinced of my type. Now i am asking Te people in general.
    i don't really understand what you want to know. the only way that i'd be convinced of your type would be to see the way you behave, and that would not necessarily result in certitude. but i take it that wasn't your point...

there's no set formula of what makes somebody a certain type. i.e. no test or specified amount of information will necessarily yield a definitive result. asking questions, etc., are all techniques to get people to provide certain types of information about themselves and do not define type in and of themselves. anything that gives information has the potential of being useful, and that's why people ask for it. once the information is collected it is compared to other information to see if it fits. if it does, you have some kind of type diagnosis. it's really not any more complex than that.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This may be a n00b question and totally unrelated, but what are conflicting quadras? I haven't heard of this. I could be unconsciously ignorant though.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2
    This may be a n00b question and totally unrelated, but what are conflicting quadras? I haven't heard of this. I could be unconsciously ignorant though.
    oh, the quadra of conflictors. Alpha/Gamma, Beta/Delta.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Te explanation of my type

I would like to construct a Te argument of my type. Could a Te person help me out. What would be convincing for you?
    A detailed and accurate summary of your test results, your attitudes (including your most important values, goals, what (parts of) type descriptions, temperament descriptions, etc., you identify or not identify with), and your behaviour (including working habits, sleeping habits, etc.).

Leave out intertype relations (which rely too much on subjective interpretations of other types), functions (too theoretical), and everything else that are based on what type you think you are.

If all -- or at least most -- of that information points in the same direction, then I will be convinced.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it makes sense. Any others have an opinion?