Thread: Delta fun

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is easier for the eye of a camel to pass through a rich man than for a needle to enter the kingdom of heaven.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Explain?

The goal of these pages is to introduce readers to the world of each type. Do with that what you wish; socionic analysis is not necessary. Disputes about page content will be resolved by representatives of the type who have been widely recognized as belonging to the type (esp. in the benchmark list (2007)). The administrator will intervene only when page development is clearly going against the stated purpose of this section.
    - explain further, that is.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Courage
    Explain?

The goal of these pages is to introduce readers to the world of each type. Do with that what you wish; socionic analysis is not necessary. Disputes about page content will be resolved by representatives of the type who have been widely recognized as belonging to the type (esp. in the benchmark list (2007)). The administrator will intervene only when page development is clearly going against the stated purpose of this section.
    - explain further, that is.
    OK, I added a short phrase: " how the type experiences reality and interacts with the rest of the world. "

It's intentionally vague. We don't want to suggest people take their type page in a certain direction, but rather to find some way of expressing the essence of that type in their own language and experience. I think that if you look at the three pages begun so far -- IEE, ILI, and LII (discussion page only) -- you will see that each approach is vastly different.
    It is easier for the eye of a camel to pass through a rich man than for a needle to enter the kingdom of heaven.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahahaha - The last description of things IEEs like to do cracked me up.. I did *all* of that yesterday with my best friend and was just thinking to myself "What a great Saturday..."