Thread: Is it possible to ask an ENTj girl out????

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Is it possible to ask an ENTj girl out????

Quote Originally Posted by FDG

From a males perspective, and knowing what males say to each other, it seems like we are more unsure of having any chances, rather than feeling like we "can't handle it" or "we're not interested". The reactions that the two friends that now are with the ENTJ women received when they communicated that the girl had hit on them were on the line of "WTF LUCKY BASTARD DIE", and the friends were like "LoL I actually thought she was joking and messing with me at first".
    Does this mean that it's impossible to ask an ENTj girl out? Is the only recourse, simply to wait that hopefully she'll ask you out? Am I doomed never to go out with an ENTj?
    ISTj.

TIM
    SEE-Fi 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmmmm...if I spotted one that interested me, I'd make sure to put myself in the same area as them (get-together/work/wuteva) so I am in their scope. I'd introduce myself on friend terms, and proceed to ask them about themselves. The next step depends on what happens after that, you just wing it. If it is sucessful and they actually want to continue talking with you, you actually MAY have a chance. Challenge them with more conversation, until you have their full attention (ideally this is how it would go, of course some ENTj would just plain not be interested or not work this way)

Then maybe I'd roll off somewhere different, leaving things on good terms, so next time mayb HE/SHE will approach me, and who knows what could happen then... :wink:

Not that this would work, but it's what I would do
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The best way to ask an ENTj woman out is to whip out ur jonhson and say "I want u".

Creepy-Diana

Default Re: Is it possible to ask an ENTj girl out????

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bust out the willy and be like "lol have some wang"

entjs love this

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, my post was meant to say that we (males) may be less inclined to ask them out. This also means that since they're not used to, they probably are more open to invitations.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah. i mean, really, just ask her out. its not like the entj will snap ur neck in half.

TIM
    SEE-Se
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd say...

Get her to talk about herself a lot. When she won't stop talking if you're around, and tends to speak with enthusiasm, and is very open about personal things... chances are good she'll want to spend more time with you. At that point try to make plans with her, but I wouldn't make it obvious that you're trying to hook up with her. Let her try to initiate a relationship first. The key words are "try to". When she does this, respond quickly. Once you're past that first stage, things will be a lot easier, PROVIDED you talk to her about the status of the relationship and once you have an idea what she wants, simply tell her in a very clear (but not dramatic or drawn out) how things are.

Remember that both LSI's and LIE's are rational positivists and that they'll get along best by focusing on Ni/Se stuff.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    SEE-Se
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, any display of anything that could be interpreted as indecisiveness after she attempts to hit on you will generally result in her deciding you're not worth the effort.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

TIM
    SEE-Se
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I suppose it depends on how attached you already are. If there isn't already much of an attachment, it seems the best thing to do in a situation like that to protect ourselves from the frustration that you spoke of is pull back.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As she's a victim - does that mean she's less inclined to be proactive in establishing a relationship?
    ISTj.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She'll be more likely to be proactive in establishing contact, but nervous as to whether there is a relationship or not.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

TIM
    SEE-Se
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mr_maguoo
    As she's a victim - does that mean she's less inclined to be proactive in establishing a relationship?
    What Expat said. Plus, I think it's important to note that you'll need to be quick to respond to cues... if it seems like she set things up for a kiss, kiss her. That sort of thing. You're the one who will actually take things to the next level, but don't do so until she's given cues that it's time (this cues can sometimes be cryptic or subtle though... lol).
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What you need to do is paint ur tolliver with glow-in-the-dark paint and then strip naked and cut the lights and then jump around all crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe
    The best way to ask an ENTj woman out is to whip out ur jonhson and say "I want u".
    OMG THX I'll try this the next time!
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

From a males perspective, and knowing what males say to each other, it seems like we are more unsure of having any chances, rather than feeling like we "can't handle it" or "we're not interested". The reactions that the two friends that now are with the ENTJ women received when they communicated that the girl had hit on them were on the line of "WTF LUCKY BASTARD DIE", and the friends were like "LoL I actually thought she was joking and messing with me at first".
    Does this mean that it's impossible to ask an ENTj girl out? Is the only recourse, simply to wait that hopefully she'll ask you out? Am I doomed never to go out with an ENTj?
    You should have more self-respect. Stop acting as if this girl is the be all and end all of your existence. Most women find that quality unattractive.
    Stolen Identity by Argentina

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQjC-q5FBgk

TIM
    SEE-Fi 6w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i find lack of self-respect unattractive period.
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodWanderer

You should have more self-respect. Stop acting as if this girl is the be all and end all of your existence. Most women find that quality unattractive.
    You said it. hifive