Thread: Dual Process Theory/Autoconformity

Hacking your soul since the beginning of time Hitta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Dual Process Theory/Autoconformity

Well I have a theory that everything has two processes ongoing(probably more than that). Every idea both follows the thesis and the antithesis. Image a guy locked in a cage. Once the cage is open he is free from the cage, but in turn he is trapped in the rest of the world. Everything conforms to its antithesis also. People love to hate, hate to love, conform to nonconformity. These things can become somewhat tedious to think about though. Now this has to do with socionics because all functions have their antithesis. +Ti has -Ti, +Fi has -Fi and so own. Information elements are just the functions of the human mind. All objects have functions and their anti-functions, in which all functions conform to their anti-functions. Take -Fi, the function of repulsion and distancing. +Fi is the 7 function(which is unconscious and supposedly unvalued). But in reality all functions are valued. -Fi loves(+Fi) to be repulsed by things. -Ni is conforms(+Ni) to nonconformity. -Ti stereotypes(+Ti) things to be non-grouped. Some of the functions are hard to explain, but I am certain that this correlation exists. I am sure that this correlation exists with everything. This is what I would like to call Dual Process Theory.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

jessica129:scrotums r hot

:" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Dual Process Theory/Autoconformity

Quote Originally Posted by hitta
    Well I have a theory that everything has two processes ongoing(probably more than that). Every idea both follows the thesis and the antithesis. Image a guy locked in a cage. Once the cage is open he is free from the cage, but in turn he is trapped in the rest of the world. Everything conforms to its antithesis also. People love to hate, hate to love, conform to nonconformity. These things can become somewhat tedious to think about though. Now this has to do with socionics because all functions have their antithesis. +Ti has -Ti, +Fi has -Fi and so own. Information elements are just the functions of the human mind. All objects have functions and their anti-functions, in which all functions conform to their anti-functions. Take -Fi, the function of repulsion and distancing. +Fi is the 7 function(which is unconscious and supposedly unvalued). But in reality all functions are valued. -Fi loves(+Fi) to be repulsed by things. -Ni is conforms(+Ni) to nonconformity. -Ti stereotypes(+Ti) things to be non-grouped. Some of the functions are hard to explain, but I am certain that this correlation exists. I am sure that this correlation exists with everything. This is what I would like to call Dual Process Theory.
    I don't think you understand what is meant by "valued". You're trying to break up the person into individual functions, which they are not.

Or are you just what you write? The individual belongs to a whole.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very interesting observation. I am not sure if it is true for all possible instances. I think that it has to do with the nature of language. Words are usd to arbitrarily categorize reality, and as such they create distinct categories where there might exist only a continium.
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dioklecian
    Very interesting observation. I am not sure if it is true for all possible instances. I think that it has to do with the nature of language. Words are usd to arbitrarily categorize reality, and as such they create distinct categories where there might exist only a continium.
    Imbecile.

Edit: Eh, who cares. No one give Dio any credence anyway. He's so far off from reality that it really doesn't matter.

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg
    Imbecile.

Edit: Eh, who cares. No one give Dio any credence anyway. He's so far off from reality that it really doesn't matter.
    that isn't a very polite way to talk to people. Dio hasn't said anything dismissive or rude to you, I don't see why you need to be this way towards him.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Imbecile.

Which of the two types in you said that?
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Creepy-bg

Imbecile.

Which of the two types in you said that?
    oh snaps!

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

People love to hate, hate to love, conform to nonconformity.
    Not me. I love to love and I also love to hate. I hate to hate too. But I never hate to love.