The lead guy in franz ferdinand (LII)

Damon Albarn

Kurt Vonnegut (SEI)

Party rock strikes me as vaguely alpha

Andrew Bird might be LII Ti

Stephen King, Anne Rice (sf)

Andy Samberg ILE

Adam Sandler SEI

Nobody will agree because he's some heartthrob but R Reynolds looks ESE to me

TIM
    lungs' dual
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DESCARTES

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

David Luiz - ENTP

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

LII

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Bjork - ISFP

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Bjork - ISFP

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Oksana Marchenko - ESFJ

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Oksana Marchenko - ESFJ
    she makes me uncomfortable

Andy Bechtholsheim ILE sp/so

I watched a documentary on the Silicon Valley. During the times he spoke, he came across as very content focused. Turned inward at times in order to explain something. He exuded a quality for me, that he was trying to be nuanced, that he tried to deliver sth. substantial. That was interesting.

Facts about him/things he mentioned about himself:

Says he has done practically all of the things you can do in the IT business. It has been interesting, but his main motivation was to build a product, that is better than its predecessor.

My motivation never was money. My motivation is to build better products that solve important problems and I have been involved in different companies over the years. When Sun started the key initial product was the work station which at the time was a big new thing and it became a very big business. Later I started a networking company that Cisco acquired, then I worked on a video server company which Sun acquired, so that's how I came back to Sun.

And I am now working with a networking company that I am very fond of which is building networks for these cloud computer datacenters. But in every case the goal was to take advantage of the latest available technology, to solve a problem that needs to be solved. This is one of the areas where one can still create new businesses and build better products and build a business that becomes successful in the market.
    Was one of the first who invested into Google.

I met the founders of Google in 1998 when they were still students at Stanford University and they had a prototype of their search engine idea in very small scale that they showed to me and I got very excited about the potential of allowing anyone to find any information anytime through this much better form of search compared to what was available at the time. So I really invested in the company to solve my own problem which was how to find information on the internet which in 1998 was actually a very difficult thing to do.

I cannot claim I foresaw how much this would take off, I just thought good search was really, really important, but I have to admit I underestimated the potential of the business model to reach what the company has achieved so far. It really is the company that deserves all the credit for what they have done not me, but it was the first check that they ever got and the company didn't even exist yet. It was in fact the best business decision I made in my life.
    Does not like it when people recognize him. Likes to be just a normal person. Doesn’t see any appeal in being in the ‘spotlight’. Just wants to live his incognito, humble life.

People who met him describe him as talking and moving very fast. They describe it, as if he is already somewhere else in his mind/with his thoughts.

Visited a speech therapist, because he was afraid people might not understand him, because of his accent. He recalled, that she was like ‘oh no, it’s all ok, he just needs to talk a little bit slower’. (the brain is rattling faster, than the mouth can talk)

Walks around in jeans and sandals, because ‘they’re comfortable’.

Somebody parked at his spot when he got to work, he brushed it off with ‘it’s ok’. Says of himself, that these things don’t really matter to him. He can park elsewhere, then he just needs to walk a bit longer. Sb was asking like, if the one who took his parking spot is now going to get into trouble for that, but Andy just shrugged it off 'it's the silicon valley'. Commentator was like 'he doesn't care about power, more about the end result, but that has to be perfect.'.

Always kind of remained the tinkerer at heart. Took apart things/build up little motors, simple stuff since he was 4-5. Says, that weren’t really things little kids to, but it gave him the confidence to do everything he wanted in life.

Likes the challenge, going against some bigger companies ‘david against goliath’. Says it’s like a chess game. Like in life you have so many possibilities, you can make so many moves. Then you have to take in which moves your opponent can make to react against this new competition. It’s an intellectual stimulation for him. How to win over the market and put your resources to work, so that they achieve the highest impact/effect.

Says about one project, that it was about having a goal, that is concrete and attainable so that you can reach it. Like sometimes you have to win over people, who don't necessarily share the same thoughts as you. He sees it as winning them over, so that everybody works on the same goal and if you don’t know how to reach your goal, you don’t even need to start.

Says of himself, that he is restless. He works, because ‘it’s fun’ (works 16 hours a day).

Wakes up at 5 am in the morning, because then everything is calm and still and he can think through some things. Says he has some of the best ideas around this time of the day and makes important decisions then.

Likes to go to his house in the green. It’s still/quiet, you just hear the birds. Says he doesn’t like the interruptions in life. Telephone, chats and messages. If you really want to do sth , that requires more concentration, you have to chime out these interruptions. That’s why he has no telephone in this house. Yeah you might still reach him, but the point is sometimes you have to isolate yourself from these interruptions.

Says he can take the speed of the valley, but sometimes he just likes it quiet. Likes to go to a spot high above the valley.

Likes to invest his money in new firms. For it’s an opportunity to invest into new ideas, which possibly can dominate the market. Says it’s fun for him.

Says that his secret to success, was that he understood what a technology is capable of and what future potential it has.

Says, to win over an investor, you need to have an idea, that makes sense within a minute.

He admires people, who already work on the next project after a success.

Describes America as very ‘optimistic’. Says one of the most important steps in his life was to move to America.

People mention, that he sometimes closes his eyes, lowers his head and seems like he talks to himself.

I saw high Ne. High Ti. Te demonstrative. Judicious. Si>Se.
    Last edited by Moonbeaux Rainfox; 10-16-2016 at 09:59 PM.

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default LII

p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

GoodChoiceShow - ENTP

Andy Bechtholsheim - ENFJ
    woofwoofl's LII - mb ENFJ

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Jenny Bingham (thatjennybee) - ESFJ

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

girl - SEI

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Amanda Cerny (MissAmandaCerny) - ESFJ

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

lol yup an ESE

Jenny Bingham (thatjennybee) - Is IEE
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

d
    Last edited by maniac; 10-21-2016 at 03:27 PM. Reason: d

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Der View Post
    LII: Terence Tao

I tend to think Tao is SLI. He's very practical, dislikes romanticism.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alton Brown

Ti- ILE

Alton Crawford Brown (born July 30, 1962) is an American television personality, food show presenter, author, actor, and cinematographer. He is the creator and host of the Food Networks television show Good Eats (14 seasons), host of the mini-series Feasting and Feasting on Waves and host and main commentator on Iron Chef America, Cutthroat Kitchen and Camp Cutthroat. Brown is a best selling author of several books on food and cooking. On Alton's 2016 book tour he stated Good Eats will have a "sequel", and it will be released next year on the internet.
    Attachment 8892
    Attachment 8893
    Attachment 8894
    Attachment 8895

Note the Ti 'Splaining', the Ne is self explanatory. Fe in alpha: "and a high gooy-ness factor." I see the slight exaggerated bossiness as indicative of the Ti subtype.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tape Face - Sam Willis

ILE

Sam Wills (born 28 August 1978), is a New Zealand prop comic, busker, and mime residing in London. He performs under the name The Boy With Tape On His Faceand, more recently, as Tape Face. He was also half of the two-person act Spitroast and sometimes performed under his own name, Sam Wills. He has featured in the New Zealand International Comic Festival,the World Busker Festival,and was a finalist on Season 11 of Americas Got Talent.
    Attachment 8900
    Attachment 8901
    Attachment 8902

"Audience participation is sometimes the key word that strikes fear into peoples hearts. I can kinda spot when people don't want to be involved in the show. But at the same time I'm trying to change the way people view audience participation. Because so many people have done it wrong and badly to the point they just get people up and embarrass them for a cheap gag. Whereas I want to get at people up and use them in a way but to use them is a way to celebrate the fun. And the idea is to play along and enjoy." ​Strong Fe spatial awareness.

"So that everyone in the show feels that they had a part to play". Valued group involvement.

"There is this thing is that the audience feels that I am out of control because I can't speak, because I can't explain what I am doing, so its this really weird exchange where somebody on stage has to figure out what is going on, they have to figure out my little puzzle." This is infantile NeTi - where it is a game wherein people need to figure it out using very little information.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Kathleen "KT" McFarland - ESE
    @0:40

Gregg H. Alton - ESE 1w9

Ron Wyden - LII (sx/sp? soc-last)

Hamilton Morris (VICE) - LII so/sp

Last edited by silke; 11-19-2016 at 07:02 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Norah Jones (SEI).

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Der View Post
    Norah Jones (SEI).

Lots of Si themes here: simplicity, naturalism, softness.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CustomGrow420 Fe-ESFj SX/SO

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Styxhexenhammer666 LII SX/SO

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Love, Sex, and the ENTp

ENTp

LII 3w4 and ILE 7w6 conversation
    Last edited by Milo; 01-07-2017 at 07:19 PM.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Michael Pierce looks like creative. I think he ignores . I find it funny and frustrating when it goes on and on without collected data. In other words goes in circles without proper database of experimentation.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post

00:55 prime example of Ti HA to back up her Si.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Grant from College Humour, ILE

Basically we've got one heck of a killer Si dual seeking here:

This entire video demonstrates strong extroverted intuition tendencies, searching the outside world for details, clues and hints to draw conclusions from:

"I need more intel"

Cute little alpha games:

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by unsuccessfull Alphamale View Post
    Michael Pierce looks like creative. I think he ignores . I find it funny and frustrating when it goes on and on without collected data. In other words goes in circles without proper database of experimentation.
    I think Michael Pierce self-types as IEI. Which doesn't mean that he doesn't have trouble with Te, or with going off on speculations sometimes (high Ni) without proper database of experimentation (low Se).

We'd need a video of him to decide between these two types.

P.S.
    @unsuccessful Alphamale, you know, I know both types, the LII (my sister) and IEI (my cousin), from long experience in real life, and much, much less from socionics descriptions. It never occurred to me before reading your post how much they can appear similar in some ways, because in real life, I would never mistake one for the other.
    I will say that my sister and my cousin lived together for several years, and got along very well with each other. They still call each other frequently, just to talk.

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Teachers are some of my favourite people to type, because listening to how they talk and express themselves is usually a bit more interesting than the subject their teaching, so it's a good distraction. Anyways...

My math teacher is a pretty standard LII (I think he's lame, I've had way better Alpha NT teachers in highschool; just a sidenote, I think creative Ti people teach the absolute best, no real contest, they're entertaining and are usually against bullshit teaching, clear and concise and interesting)

He's very much like an Alpha NT with how objective he is and how he's very indifferent to the class and doesn't hold them to any standards. He's basically just "I'll tell you the consequences of your actions, but I won't say anything more than that", so not forceful in the least. I don't know what other type has such a strong theme of strictly objective logical statements as a way to help people be informed but without any pressure or emotional manipulation:

"If you do this, there's a 100% chance that I'll do this, but if you do that, then there's a 0% chance I'll do this"
    "I've counted every movie (138) I've watched from the beginning of 2016, and ranked them all from favourite to least favourite."
    "In ideal world..... but in a practical world"
    "I don't even care if you... but if you do it, just make sure I don't have to see it."

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reckful - introvert
    maybe, seemed infj

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Frogman View Post
    "I've counted every movie (138) I've watched from the beginning of 2016, and ranked them all from favourite to least favourite."
    This particular statement sounds more Fi- personal attitudes towards things. Although, if he bases the criteria on more logical things rather than how he personally feels about the movies, it could be Ti.

It just seems like Fi is more inclined towards this kind of thing.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chips and underwear View Post
    This particular statement sounds more Fi- personal attitudes towards things. Although, if he bases the criteria on more logical things rather than how he personally feels about the movies, it could be Ti.

It just seems like Fi is more inclined towards this kind of thing.
    Ahhh I suppose the actual preference of a movie is Fi, though I associate ranking and comparisons with Ti since I've never heard an Fi who able to rank anything so specifically, only that they really enjoy one thing or dislike something else, but to actually rank them would be like ranking their children

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Michael Hudson (INTj) - a very brilliant and maverick economist. He has a very comprehensive view of the world by analyzing virtually everything.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Besides, I've always thought Michael Pierce is an LII who really wants to be like his Benefactor.
    I'm assuming it's the Fe seeking.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Sally Field - SEI 2w1 so/sx

Trae Crowder - Si-SEI?

Ros Deegan - Ti-LII sp-first
    TEDxPhoenixville - "Confessions of a Drug Dealer"
    Last edited by silke; 03-06-2017 at 02:43 AM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    Sally Field - SEI 2w1 so/sx

Sally Field is SEI? Weird. I never liked her, and I always felt guilty about it, because everyone else seemed to like her so much, and really, there was no specific thing she did that I could point to as a reason for disliking her.