Thread: ISFp type description TheSocion!!!

Hacking your soul since the beginning of time Hitta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default ISFp type description TheSocion!!!

ISFp Profile

1.) +Si/-Se (directly ties in with function 7)

ISFps tend to be very experimental with their bodily sensations. ISFps love to feel complete euphoria. This often leads them to experiment with drugs or some other substance that causes their bodies to feel euphoric. ISFps love to be on the move. They never want to slow down with anything they are doing. They hate the concept of fatigue. ISFps naturally are very aggressive people. They tend to start many different tasks. ISFps can and will be rebellious at times. They do not like someone telling them what to do. They usually like to take charge in most situations. This can often lead people to think of them as being erratic.

2.) -Fe/+Fi (directly ties in with function 8)
    One of the most noticeable traits for an ISFp is their severe mood swings. They can go from one extreme to the next very quickly. This often leads ISFps to be diagnosed with cyclothymic or bipolar disorder. ISFps often appear angry without having a logical basis for it. They sometimes will lash out at people for no apparent reason. ISFps tend to believe that their behavior is justified though. They sometimes feel that showing harsh emotions to someone is the only way to show them their true love to that person.

3.) +Ni/-Ne (directly ties in with function 5)
    ISFps have a hard time taking their time with things. They often try to move as fast as the possibly can to keep up with their ideal state of living. ISFps also have a hard time seeing occurring trends, and where the trends will lead. They have a hard time seeing where their actions and other peoples actions will lead. ISFps are can be very open minded about certain things. They like to understand all of the possible viewpoints on things. They do not like to be viewed as being narrow minded. They have a strong need to be original.

4.) -Te/+Ti (directly ties in with function 6)

ISFps do not like systems. They tend to try to move away from systematic thinking. They do not like how certain people or ideas are groups together. They can be and most of the time will be against stereotypes. ISFps do not like to take huge financial risks. They are can be overly cautious about their money.

5.) +Ne/-Ni (directly ties in with function 3)
    ISFps can and will be very paranoid about certain things. They tend to have a need to see all the possible scenarios, which in turn causes them to fear the possibilities that can happen. They tend to worry about their loved ones and the people in which they care about. ISFps tend to worry about how things will progress through time. ISFps have a need to be creative in anything they do. They like things to be colorful and abstract. ISFps can be very artistic due to this. They love originality, and they are drawn to it.

6.) -Ti/+Te (directly ties in with function 4)
    ISFps try their best not to create systematic groups to place people in. They don't like to characterize people. They don't like systematic thought in the least bit. They would prefer things to be free flowing. They also try their best to be economical with their money and other things. They don't overspend usually. They usually only have things in their house that they need or really want.

7.) +Se/-Si (directly ties in with function 1)

ISFps aren't very submissive at all. They tend to go after what they want. They are extremely aggressive. One problem they have is leaving tasks incomplete. They lose focus on tasks very quickly. ISFps aren't overly conscious about their hygiene. They do just enough to keep it up, but they aren't overly concerned about it.

8.) -Fi/+Fe (directly ties in with function 2)
    ISFps can be rude to people at times. They aren't the playful type. They often can attack someone without an apparent reason. Overall though, ISFps are very loving people. They tend to do things for people to help them out in any situation possible.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

jessica129:scrotums r hot

:" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"

I usually lurk around this place, but I had to comment here. ISFp not playfull? That is funny to me. They are playfull as hell. Especially around Ne types or having a good time. Other than that your description is what I have observed in ISFp over the long term. They are fun and carefree that is until you drive them to a point where they feel uncomfortable. A mad ISFp is scary to witness.
    ILE

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see ISFps as playful, and not aggressive. They are conflict-avoidant and more likely to be passive. I do think that being assertive may come easier to them than some other types (in general), but I don't think they're the most assertive type, and I think they may be one of the least aggressive types. Although their moods are changeable, and change a lot, I don't think I'd refer to it as "severe mood swings." Also I don't think that they necessarily snap at people for no apparent reason--probably if they do it's due to a conflict with their values or something (the reason may be unapparent to some and quite apparent to others). I think this description makes it sound like they're emotionally unstable... and emotional instability has more to do with psychological health than type I think. I also think ISFps are generally patient and laid back (unless placed in a constricting environment).

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah parts of this description definitely sound like an unhealthy ISFp. I find them to be quite playful and not aggressive. Yes they can snap under stress and be somewhat moody. True that a very angry one is bad news but under normal circumstances they are easy going and fun.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In case that there is any confusion about this, please keep in mind that hitta thinks that INTJ=INTp and INTP=INTj, so it should be of no surprise that he would see ISFJ=ISFp and ISFP=ISFj.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    In case that there is any confusion about this, please keep in mind that hitta thinks that INTJ=INTp and INTP=INTj, so it should be of no surprise that he would see ISFJ=ISFp and ISFP=ISFj.
    oh really? So he's actually talking about ISFj here?
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was going to say, some of this sounds like me, but half of it sounded like an entirely different person.

Me use drugs? I stay above the influence, but I do try different things to "see how it feels."
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And the "moving as fast as possible" is DEFinitely not the ISFps I know. The ones I know can be rather sluggish and take their own sweet time.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also want to say that every ISFP i've known, including myself, is not agressive at all, we'd rather agree and "make nice" than being agressive and possibly starting a fight.
    D-SEI 9w1

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You sir are an idiot. Also to note, someone else must've thought the same thing as me because the the16types profile is extremely similar to mine.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

The moving fast thing is interesting to me because I have seen only in ethical subs. Kinda like how ESFjs can appear to be in a hurry. Its rare though. Like in a heighten mood while participating in some activity. More frequent in the more manic ISFp I have seen. Overall they move at a pace that is comfortable for them though. They know when its time to rest and pretty much any thing planned will be blown off to do that.
    ILE

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScanDave
    The moving fast thing is interesting to me because I have seen only in ethical subs. Kinda like how ESFjs can appear to be in a hurry. Its rare though. Like in a heighten mood while participating in some activity. More frequent in the more manic ISFp I have seen. Overall they move at a pace that is comfortable for them though. They know when its time to rest and pretty much any thing planned will be blown off to do that.
    wow, that was spot on. When I participate in physical education at my school and I am actually winning, my mood is so heightened and I am moving at such a fast pace that people have asked me repeatedly "Hey dude, are you on speed?" I laugh it off, but I always wondered about that.
    D-SEI 9w1

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hitta
    You sir are an idiot. Also to note, someone else must've thought the same thing as me because the the16types profile is extremely similar to mine.
    No he's not.....
    Suomea

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, before you go around calling me an idiot, know that I'm just going by what you yourself told me. Did you or did you not say that people have a misunderstanding that INTJ=INTj when in reality it is INTJ=INTp and INTP=INTj? Were you wrong about what you said before or now?
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hey, before you go around calling me an idiot, know that I'm just going by what you yourself told me. Did you or did you not say that people have a misunderstanding that INTJ=INTj when in reality it is INTJ=INTp and INTP=INTj? Were you wrong about what you said before or now?
    I said that functionally Myers Briggs and Socionics the types are reversed, ISFp=ISFj. The majority of the Myers Briggs descriptions that you find on the internet are a combination of both of them though. And though most people on this forum will not believe my descriptions due to the fact that they have stereotyped classes, I am almost certain that my ISFp and ISFj descriptions are among the most accurate of the descriptions that I have written. ESTps and ISFps are very similar types. Explain this to me, if it is accepted in Socionics that ESFjs are untiring and all the do is stress themselves to get things done, why wouldn't this be the case for ISFps also. If you consider yourself a playful person, you are probably ISFj ESFp ENFj or INFp. These are the nice types. Combine that with +Se(which is about traveling and having fun), most peoples on this forum that have commented on its idealization of ISFps are probably ISFj or ESFp.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Also it should be noted that anything non-resultant should be opposite for contrary and quasi identical types. Lets say type EXXp enjoys wild playful fun(which ESFps do), then Ixxps should be the complete and utter opposite, which means that they can be "moody" and prefer habitual environments. This is how it should work whether you believe in my system or not.
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I said that functionally Myers Briggs and Socionics the types are reversed, ISFp=ISFj. The majority of the Myers Briggs descriptions that you find on the internet are a combination of both of them though. And though most people on this forum will not believe my descriptions due to the fact that they have stereotyped classes, I am almost certain that my ISFp and ISFj descriptions are among the most accurate of the descriptions that I have written. ESTps and ISFps are very similar types. Explain this to me, if it is accepted in Socionics that ESFjs are untiring and all the do is stress themselves to get things done, why wouldn't this be the case for ISFps also. If you consider yourself a playful person, you are probably ISFj ESFp ENFj or INFp. These are the nice types. Combine that with +Se(which is about traveling and having fun), most peoples on this forum that have commented on its idealization of ISFps are probably ISFj or ESFp.
    Is this a typo?
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Should be ISFp=ISFJ
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved