3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lots of Fe in the writing. Also, lots of Ni talk. Maybe Beta
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't make myself to read a text that long but I'm pretty sure it is not going to be ESTj or ENTj.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ugh, the way this guy writes makes me cringe.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    I was just thinking that he writes like I do. It's similar to my blog writing style. And the topics are not that different - the idea to take one thought and write about it in a contemplative monologue style.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
    I was just thinking that he writes like I do. It's similar to my blog writing style. And the topics are not that different - the idea to take one thought and write about it in a contemplative monologue style.
    ]

Oh man, that's all I ever do in my blogs... I can go on and on and on ...

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Garmonbozia
    Ugh, the way this guy writes makes me cringe.
    His writing style and line of thoughts were part of the qualities which attracted me to him.

I initially thought that he probably belonged to the same quadra because of the connection I felt, and the joy and happiness which surround me whenever I bumped into him.

@XoX: Why not a Te subtype?

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why don't you just tell us more about him instead of his writing.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd agree implicitly. EIE seems extremely likely.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Type Eunice's crush! =)

Quote Originally Posted by eunice
    Success. It's a word that is heard often in our society. Our parents tell us, work hard in school so that you can succeed later on in life. People tell us, whatever you do, give it your best and you can succeed. From time to time we heard of this successful businessman, doctor or lawyer. Our whole society seems to geared up towards "success".

But what is success? Simply defined, it is the accomplishment of something that one sets out to do. But this means that success is actually subjective, it varies from person to person, depending on what that person set out to do in his or her life. A little child who sets out to walk across the living room for the first time and makes it has as much right to say he has succeeded, as the businessman who has earned his first million.

But the flaw in our understanding of success is that we have come to see it as something objective, something with a fixed meaning. And this is due in no small part to the influence of the society that we live in. Here in where I live, success has come to be defined as a successful career and material wealth. I remember one of my friends telling me, "What's your idea of success? Mine is to earn lots and lots of money." As people earn more and advance higher, they are deemed more and more successful. In other societies and cultures success is viewed differently- raising a good family, living a devoted religious life, and so forth.

Our own view of success in this life must be to finish the work that God has given us. Hearing the word "work", you may be thinking- pastor, businessman, doctor, missionary, etc. But we must not make the mistake of thinking that God's work is equal to our occupation; that is a reflection of the values of our society which places such a high premium on career. No, no; our occupation is merely our playing field, our workplace- the real work that God has for us, is the same for all. Whether pastor or businessman, doctor or cleaner, politician or hawker, the work is to spread the good news of the Lord, to share His love with one and all, minister to His people, fight injustice here on earth, and to further the establishment of His Kingdom in the hearts of men. The list goes on and on. That is the real work that He calls us to. In what capacity each of us does this is between us and the Lord; we must each pray and seek out the Lord's path for us in our lives, and each of us is personally accountable to Him.
    My first thought at this was IEE.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Success. It's a word that is heard often in our society. Our parents tell us, work hard in school so that you can succeed later on in life. People tell us, whatever you do, give it your best and you can succeed. From time to time we heard of this successful businessman, doctor or lawyer. Our whole society seems to geared up towards "success".

But what is success? Simply defined, it is the accomplishment of something that one sets out to do. But this means that success is actually subjective, it varies from person to person, depending on what that person set out to do in his or her life. A little child who sets out to walk across the living room for the first time and makes it has as much right to say he has succeeded, as the businessman who has earned his first million.

But the flaw in our understanding of success is that we have come to see it as something objective, something with a fixed meaning. And this is due in no small part to the influence of the society that we live in. Here in where I live, success has come to be defined as a successful career and material wealth. I remember one of my friends telling me, "What's your idea of success? Mine is to earn lots and lots of money." As people earn more and advance higher, they are deemed more and more successful. In other societies and cultures success is viewed differently- raising a good family, living a devoted religious life, and so forth.

Our own view of success in this life must be to finish the work that God has given us. Hearing the word "work", you may be thinking- pastor, businessman, doctor, missionary, etc. But we must not make the mistake of thinking that God's work is equal to our occupation; that is a reflection of the values of our society which places such a high premium on career. No, no; our occupation is merely our playing field, our workplace- the real work that God has for us, is the same for all. Whether pastor or businessman, doctor or cleaner, politician or hawker, the work is to spread the good news of the Lord, to share His love with one and all, minister to His people, fight injustice here on earth, and to further the establishment of His Kingdom in the hearts of men. The list goes on and on. That is the real work that He calls us to. In what capacity each of us does this is between us and the Lord; we must each pray and seek out the Lord's path for us in our lives, and each of us is personally accountable to Him.
    Does that sound like the kind of thing a Delta would say?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

snock the troggip.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy

Does that sound like the kind of thing a Delta would say?
    Not impossible. Personally accountable? Sounds like Fi.

Still, I think there's a bunch of Ni and Fe, more than anything.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

edited.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wish an LSE can write like that.

Creepy-Diana

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol @ secret wishes people get. :wink:
    The description sounds consistent with ENFj. These probably wouldn't be the traits I would initially notice about a person, so I won't say anything else. (I won't say he's clearly ENFj or anything, because I'm not sure he is.)
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diana
    Why are all my friends and favorite people EIEs?
    That's a good question. Maybe people are just prone to type your friends as EIE -- do you really think they all are EIEs?
    I realize that whenever I post introspective blog entries about spirituality, nearly everyone tends to conclude that they are Beta NFs.

Perhaps I'm not familiar with EIE as a type. The "EIE people" whom I have mentioned for typing purposes are a lot more mellow than ESEs I have known IRL and thus I find it surprising and enlightening that they could be a dominant.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol, I'm almost 100% sure this guy is my identical. Eek. The points you described him with resonate with me as well - the perfectionist type of EIE is seen here ... of course, not all of us are like this - my other EIE friend is somewhat of a failure academically .. me on the other hand, well ... I settle for nothing less than 90's really. I am one of the most ambitious, driven people I know. I have yet to truly sit down and read his blogs though, perhaps a later time, but I admire this guy at least for the drive he shows towards accomplishment of dreams. Yes, I must admit, we may sound self-centered & too focused on 'external' success ... but a lot of his inner ponderings on religion and whatnot sound like mine .. the way I would think about things.

Likewise, he's an EXTREME 3 on the Enneagram.

Also, he DOES V.I. as an dominant. Quite obvious.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux
    Lol, I'm almost 100% sure this guy is my identical. Eek. The points you described him with resonate with me as well - the perfectionist type of EIE is seen here ... of course, not all of us are like this - my other EIE friend is somewhat of a failure academically .. me on the other hand, well ... I settle for nothing less than 90's really. I am one of the most ambitious, driven people I know. I have yet to truly sit down and read his blogs though, perhaps a later time, but I admire this guy at least for the drive he shows towards accomplishment of dreams. Yes, I must admit, we may sound self-centered & too focused on 'external' success ... but a lot of his inner ponderings on religion and whatnot sound like mine .. the way I would think about things.

Likewise, he's an EXTREME 3 on the Enneagram.

Also, he DOES V.I. as an dominant. Quite obvious.
    Yes.

After I have learned about Socionics, I always thought that they are dominant (in other words, my dual or semi dual) because we seem to hit if off very well. I shall read up more about EIE before I start yet another EIE type thread of my good friend/acquaintance. :wink:

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Positivists get slightly worse grades than negativists for equal smarts
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)