Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 114

Thread: videotype me

  1. #1
    heath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,722
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default videotype me

    i made this the other night. i only compute once or twice a week, so i hope you all have some good long posts

    heathp is so cool he makes videos in his parent's bathroom, posts them on the internet, and has other people judge him. also, he speaks in third person when addressing issues of personal appearance, and/or internet videos

    i want to be involved in a meet up this summer-- if i have enough money. i'm looking to do a 2 week bike trip accross the US and i'd love to meet some of you jerks at a convention.

    if any of you are planning something send me an email at casiobeats@yahoo.com

    also: i'm usually not intense, and usually always smile when speaking with others.
    asd

  2. #2
    implied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,750
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i like your under the radar untypeability, sir. i have a feeling this fucking show is never going to end. i have an idea.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

  3. #3
    from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Posts
    3,401
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

  4. #4
    from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Posts
    3,401
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I really think you're just an adorable little LSI.


    Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

  5. #5
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Scarlett, you think I'm LSI too. Maybe every good looking cool male who kicks ass is an LSI
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  6. #6
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @ the vid

    You look much younger than before. Not much typewise. No speaking?
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  7. #7
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Still Alpha NT; LII is most likely, IMO.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  8. #8
    Elro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    2,796
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    LII is most likely, IMO.
    Leaning this way also.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

    Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.


    I pity your souls

  9. #9
    implied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,750
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elro
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    LII is most likely, IMO.
    Leaning this way also.
    +1!!!
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    2,916
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Mmm... CUTe. That's your type. I'm 100% sure.
    INTp
    sx/sp

  11. #11
    xyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7,709
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Dude, you look so serious! Flash us a smile

  12. #12
    aka Slacker Slacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    North Korea
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    8,819
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Very nice looking young man. I say either ISTp or INTp, but I still wouldn't rule out ESTj.

    See how almost everyone wants you in their quadra?
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain


    You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

  13. #13
    jessica129's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    10,122
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ISTJ

  14. #14
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Delta ST probably
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    USA.
    TIM
    INTj
    Posts
    4,497
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Heathie P Heathie P is an

    ISTp ISTp

    or ESTj

    (actually ESTj is more likely but it just doesnt rhyme as well)

  16. #16
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    LIIs seem much more merry and conducive to Fe than heath.

    Where is his Ne?


    Generally speaking he comes off in a serious way like I do, so I can see delta ST. He seems more 'introverted' in terms of his stance on life though - so I would lean towards dominant. That said I do not know much about him at all.


    His first video had him laughing a lot and I think that is why people see LII. If he does a more real life one instead of laughing or being a statue, perhaps that would reveal more.
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  17. #17
    Elro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Not here
    Posts
    2,796
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I was going mostly from VI (which seemed the purpose of this thread) - he reminds me uncannily of a friend I believe to be LII. That said, I could easily see him as Delta ST, too. I don't think he's serious (little s) all the time (see even his link to the video), but I don't think delta STs are necessarily serious all the time either, so it could work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

    Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.


    I pity your souls

  18. #18
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't see heath as being serious (small s), really...almost all of his posts have smacks of humor, or at least sarcasm. He'd the David Byrne type of LII, I think. Tell me you can't see a little heath here:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE-mxVxFXLg
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  19. #19

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    USA.
    TIM
    INTj
    Posts
    4,497
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elro
    That said, I could easily see him as Delta ST, too.
    I think a lot of the time, people can be mistaken for their benefactor or their illusionary, and that people can type themselves as their benefator.

  20. #20
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Not working for me.
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  21. #21
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Would you ever do a skit like that one, heath?
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  22. #22
    Exits, pursued by a bear. Animal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Posts
    3,051
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heath
    mine goes off whenever anyone tells me anything about themselves. especially if it is dumb stuff like one i heard tonight, "my voice has a certain tone that some people just can't hear."

    stop.

    incorrect.

    it's your boobs.
    lol

    I love heath, I do. His posts display a well-tuned sense of wry irony. I still think INTj is most likely. Something about Delta ST seems rather off-the-mark to me. That's all I'm willing to say unless I actually meet the guy.

  23. #23
    liveandletlive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,290
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ISFj
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

  24. #24
    implied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,750
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive
    ISFj
    no way.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

  25. #25

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    USA.
    TIM
    INTj
    Posts
    4,497
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Courage
    LIIs seem much more merry and conducive to Fe than heath.

    Where is his Ne?


    Generally speaking he comes off in a serious way like I do, so I can see delta ST. He seems more 'introverted' in terms of his stance on life though - so I would lean towards dominant. That said I do not know much about him at all.


    His first video had him laughing a lot and I think that is why people see LII. If he does a more real life one instead of laughing or being a statue, perhaps that would reveal more.
    Actually, the way I see Ne in ESTjs is that they really are quite sharp and witty verbally. They also seem to find things that are creative amusing. ISTj are witty too but lack imagination in their insults.

    I agree he's serious and i think he wayyyyy prefers Fi because of many times i can remember when he has talked disapprovingly of "slutty" behavior. That's all im saying!

  26. #26
    heath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,722
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    pfft. i don't dissapprove of much in other people's behaviour. i don't like haughty intellectuals. i consider myself a studied, scientific person and the only thing that can possibly be borne from that is benevolence. I have been harsh in the past but i think that was consequence of establishing an identity. i knew who i wanted to be, and possible what i thought but when that thought of myself wavered i was not polite, and lashed out against people on the internet(embarassing.). now i am more stable and settled about who i am as a person and this lends to an even temperament.

    baby: i like you. think it is curious that i have never met anyone like you in person.

    i suggest everyone stop frequenting this board.
    asd

  27. #27
    implied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,750
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i wonder. i don't know, heathie. i think we could be similar types pretty often and i think our understanding is similar. you also share some sort of "SDF:LKJ! FAKE! FAKE! WASTEFUL! GETTING BY ON HER LOOKS ALONE!" thing. i had a pretty long argument pro-INTj set out here and then i erased it. i mean i could do the same thing for ISTp but i don't think it would be any more convincing.

    i hate socionics.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

  28. #28
    heath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,722
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i am likely intj. i think the description at socionix.com of youth intj describes me well. i'm not really a nerd, but i love to study the natural world. i also try my best at athletics and really love to dance and play music.

    intj is not necessarily 'the nerd' stereotype. i think my social persona could even be percieved by some as 'cool.' I have a good time, but my mind rests in whatever i am studying.
    asd

  29. #29

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    USA.
    TIM
    INTj
    Posts
    4,497
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    does this mean we don't get anymore videos?

  30. #30
    implied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,750
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington
    Quote Originally Posted by Courage
    LIIs seem much more merry and conducive to Fe than heath.

    Where is his Ne?


    Generally speaking he comes off in a serious way like I do, so I can see delta ST. He seems more 'introverted' in terms of his stance on life though - so I would lean towards dominant. That said I do not know much about him at all.


    His first video had him laughing a lot and I think that is why people see LII. If he does a more real life one instead of laughing or being a statue, perhaps that would reveal more.
    Actually, the way I see Ne in ESTjs is that they really are quite sharp and witty verbally. They also seem to find things that are creative amusing. ISTj are witty too but lack imagination in their insults.

    I agree he's serious and i think he wayyyyy prefers Fi because of many times i can remember when he has talked disapprovingly of "slutty" behavior. That's all im saying!
    wait, so ESFps couldn't be accused of such?
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

  31. #31
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heath
    i am likely intj. i think the description at socionix.com of youth intj describes me well. i'm not really a nerd, but i love to study the natural world. i also try my best at athletics and really love to dance and play music.

    intj is not necessarily 'the nerd' stereotype. i think my social persona could even be percieved by some as 'cool.' I have a good time, but my mind rests in whatever i am studying.
    -Which socionix descriptions are you referring to specifically?
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  32. #32
    implied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,750
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heath
    i am likely intj. i think the description at socionix.com of youth intj describes me well. i'm not really a nerd, but i love to study the natural world. i also try my best at athletics and really love to dance and play music.

    intj is not necessarily 'the nerd' stereotype. i think my social persona could even be percieved by some as 'cool.' I have a good time, but my mind rests in whatever i am studying.

    that can be ISTp too. god this is pointless.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

  33. #33

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    USA.
    TIM
    INTj
    Posts
    4,497
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington
    Quote Originally Posted by Courage
    LIIs seem much more merry and conducive to Fe than heath.

    Where is his Ne?


    Generally speaking he comes off in a serious way like I do, so I can see delta ST. He seems more 'introverted' in terms of his stance on life though - so I would lean towards dominant. That said I do not know much about him at all.


    His first video had him laughing a lot and I think that is why people see LII. If he does a more real life one instead of laughing or being a statue, perhaps that would reveal more.
    Actually, the way I see Ne in ESTjs is that they really are quite sharp and witty verbally. They also seem to find things that are creative amusing. ISTj are witty too but lack imagination in their insults.

    I agree he's serious and i think he wayyyyy prefers Fi because of many times i can remember when he has talked disapprovingly of "slutty" behavior. That's all im saying!
    wait, so ESFps couldn't be accused of such?
    the referrents of slutty differ here.. but i've talked to you about this before. And, they would be the same things that I feel you and I clash on too. Hear that everyone? I think Implied is Fi.

  34. #34
    heath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,722
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    Quote Originally Posted by heath
    i am likely intj. i think the description at socionix.com of youth intj describes me well. i'm not really a nerd, but i love to study the natural world. i also try my best at athletics and really love to dance and play music.

    intj is not necessarily 'the nerd' stereotype. i think my social persona could even be percieved by some as 'cool.' I have a good time, but my mind rests in whatever i am studying.

    that can be ISTp too. god this is pointless.
    i agree. that is why i want to meet a few of you. i think it could even be fun.

    i don't dissapprove of sluts. i have actually been thinking of this lately because it's something that has occured with my group of friends. 4 or 5 of them have all hooked up with one girl, not simeltaneously mind you, but they all have. i realized this is kind of what sluts do(all of this just gave me a better understand of exactly what a slut is, because what is on tv and the insult that flies around doesn't really give info on what a slut is, and i lack all street smarts to have an intuitive understanding of such a thing). but i don't pity the girl or look down on her. i remember thinking, "that's her thing." i don't think about her deep-rooted emotional problems, or what it really all means. she is doing what she wants to do.

    a good topic, sluts is. any more?
    asd

  35. #35
    implied's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    7,750
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i agree that if it's what they want to do and it's done safely. i don't know, heathie, i had a really good friend who was an escort for money for a long time and i wasn't exactly bothered by it as long as it was done safely, the only thing that bothered me is that it probably did eventually put her through some emotional pain! she was actually relatively safe about it.


    it's hard to say because you can talk about slutty behavior like this but i can't ever really imagine my friend as a "slut," nor would i call her that. she's switched up and decided to go to art school and she's doing well. i'm glad she's out of it, but i don't think i would have endorsed it.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

  36. #36
    UDP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    East Coast West Coast Dirty South
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    14,826
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Men of this type rarely are jealous. Usually they be proud by their friends and are are completely contented, if their woman pleases herself not only by them, but also by others.
    http://forum.socionix.com/index.php?showtopic=136


    I could never ever tolerate that - this is from the INTj profile on the soocionix site
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

  37. #37
    heath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,722
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i think all that means is that they don't want to own their girlfriends. i'd love to have a charming girlfriend who everyone liked, and flirted with.
    asd

  38. #38

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    852
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I can certainly understand the not judging sluts thing but could INTjs really be content with their partner essentially having sex with other people?
    Socionics: XNFx
    MBTI: INFJ

  39. #39
    plantrootz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    83
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i've always thought of alpha as the taboo free quadra

  40. #40
    xyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    7,709
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I am not a slut.

    (Heath is the only person here who can literally make me cackle out loud, for what it's worth).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •