Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VI me

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default VI me

it was suggested to me that i look INTj. do i?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8749684@N02/
    whenever the dog and i see each other we both stop where we are. we regard each other with a mixture of sadness and suspicion and then we feign indifference.

Jerry, The Zoo Story by Edward Albee

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, you looked pissed off in a bored way in all of em.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LokiVanguard
    Yes, you looked pissed off in a bored way in all of em.
    i didn't know that = INTj.
    whenever the dog and i see each other we both stop where we are. we regard each other with a mixture of sadness and suspicion and then we feign indifference.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In my point of view, it just means taking oneself too seriously sometimes

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i would have thought ENTp Ti possibly. INTj seems equally reasonable.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied
    explain where you see Ti

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, I think you look ISTj.
    INTp
    sx/sp

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reyn_til_runa
    explain where you see Ti
    you have the death stare™, madam.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only things that I get just from the photos are that you're introverted and probably intuitive. However, based on our conversations, I'm pretty sure you're ILI.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you look like Alanis Morisette. And I'm sorry to say, but you look like one of my teachers who was SOOOO BAD! The teacher was a possible -PoLR, so I typed her INTp.

I don't think you look INTj, even though you also physically remind me of one INTj girl. The look in your eyes could possibly be Ti (Ti>Fi), but there's no dual seeking anywhere. Also, your physique is more similar to the flexible IP than the firm IJ.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She has the INTP mouth. As far as my limited VI experience on that type goes...

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

fwiw, I think she looks like courtney cox (though not as much so in those particular photos)
    SEE

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

u def remind me of an INTj...
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you remind me of an ENTp from another forum
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I also noticed resemblance to alanis and courtney (are they ENxj and ISTj)?

Edit:

Carla, I didn't know it was established she didn't value Ne?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is it silly that i think she is too "cold" to be ISTj? i do not really see the whole ISTj life-of-the-party thing. i think people are misinterpreting a severe look as when this really isn't always the case.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you know of a translator that works for the whole page?
    SEE

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is it silly that i think she is too "cold" to be ISTj? i do not really see the whole ISTj life-of-the-party thing. i think people are misinterpreting a severe look as when this really isn't always the case.
    i find this interesting and most likely true.

1. i think i know what you mean by "severe look," but perhaps you can describe it a bit more. in my perception, i do not look "severe" in any sort of aggressive way. i suppose some people are intimidated by my demeanor which, at times, is rather cold. meaning, i do not talk to people if i don't feel like talking to them. i do not do "pleasantries" for the sake of appearing a certain way to others. oddly enough, there were a few pictures in that bunch where i think i was relatively happy, certainly not pissed off in any way. the look in the pic where i'm wearing the black polka dot shirt is a fairly typical pleasant look for me (or at least i consider it a form of smiling). actually, i tend to be a pint low -- melancholy -- by nature, and sometimes it hurts / feels fake to smile or pose.

2. as far as Se and needing it goes, i certainly am not passive-aggressive. although i will not pick fights with people, i will gladly tolerate some choice words/expression of anger if it means a problem can be revealed and possibly solved.
    but, overall, i would prefer someone kick me in the ass to get me going -- whether that be in the form of honest words to motivate me or an actual kick in the ass....i do not tolerate someone dancing around the truth/being delicate to get me moving. that will most often prove counterproductive for that person, and my response is either to laugh, ignore, or do the opposite.

for example: i would much prefer someone tell me outright, "you are pathetic" than something like "don't you think you should maybe get up and take a shower and see how you feel and possibly get something accomplished today?" the latter pisses me off.

on another note, i can, e.g., stare through the tv screen without listening to a word/really watching anything for hours, and so i think the expression on my face is often a product of being sort of discontentedly immobile. bored is not far off, yet it's more than bored. i'm doing stuff (in my mind), just not able to penetrate the "surface of action" sometimes, which leaves me listless/apathetic/numb/idle. perhaps that is why you see "death stare" as well. i feel quite far away the majority of the time, i'd say.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington
    Yeah I also noticed resemblance to alanis and courtney (are they ENxj and ISTj)?

Edit:

Carla, I didn't know it was established she didn't value Ne?
    well, initially i had typed myself as ENTp (Ti), but after spending some time on this forum and perceiving some degree of disconnect with other proclaimed ENTps (meanwhile learning some more about Ni/Te and the whole of socionics) became convinced i was INTp. the suggestion that i "looked" INTj made me reconsider whether i had initially typed myself correctly. this is not to say that i place my trust in VI.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Poses and expressions say Victim to me.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    Poses and expressions say Victim to me.
    explain

i often consider myself simultaneously or alternatingly infantile and victim. in fact, if i understand these two at all correctly, then it seems to me that an infantile attitude in relationship can sometimes come across as victim-like, especially in irrational types.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

became convinced i was INTp.
    That's funny because I was just about to offer this type as a possibility.

You sound very similar to my close INTp friend. Also the background in the pictures doesn't seem to refute this idea....that's if that is your bedroom.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shakealittle

became convinced i was INTp.
    That's funny because I was just about to offer this type as a possibility.

You sound very similar to my close INTp friend. Also the background in the pictures doesn't seem to refute this idea....that's if that is your bedroom.
    well, that is my living room, which is tidy compared to my bedroom. that is assuming that you meant tidiness or lack thereof.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well, that is my living room, which is tidy compared to my bedroom. that is assuming that you meant tidiness or lack thereof.
    Oooops sorry!

Yeah, there's that and also the books, globe etc...similar to my INTp friend. She's into reading (especially mythological stuff) and can give me great outlines of the story - though I'm not particularly interested in things which aren't real. But I love her interest in it....it's very cute! She's also into travelling, history, etc, like she'd rather experience things in life than invest but not in a irresponsible way (sorry my ISTj-ness is showing).

...oh and how you just respond to someone with 'explain' is very her too.

Creepy-bg

Morgan Webb from the G4tv station

if some camera men managed to force a smile out of ya...

not too many pics online but you look alot like her.

hot.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. i think i know what you mean by "severe look," but perhaps you can describe it a bit more. in my perception, i do not look "severe" in any sort of aggressive way. i suppose some people are intimidated by my demeanor which, at times, is rather cold. meaning, i do not talk to people if i don't feel like talking to them. i do not do "pleasantries" for the sake of appearing a certain way to others. oddly enough, there were a few pictures in that bunch where i think i was relatively happy, certainly not pissed off in any way. the look in the pic where i'm wearing the black polka dot shirt is a fairly typical pleasant look for me (or at least i consider it a form of smiling). actually, i tend to be a pint low -- melancholy -- by nature, and sometimes it hurts / feels fake to smile or pose.
    maybe "intense" is a better description, too. mostly you focused in a very "far away" (to use your own words) sort of intuitive way (i guess i mean NT by this.) i do not see sensing but there is a sort of sad/melancholy look to it albeit slightly severe, too. i can see how it could be interpreted as "S" somehow but i don't think this is the case. i don't see the aggressiveness, either. i basically think we're saying the same thing here.

i recall fdg posting a few times about how the ISFj and INTj could be partners that are "too cold" (externally) for most people, but pleasantly cooling for their duals. you give more of this impression, but it could be general NT-ness. i tend to believe that an ISTj would maintain more of a positive, jokey impression towards the public. don't quote me on this as i may have this totally wrong.

fwiw, i think i see what you mean on alternating between victim and infantile. i thought the same thing of an ENTp (Ne) friend of mine as he does give off a sort of "could be easily victimized" impression, but i actually think this could be due to Fi polr and not necessarily "wanting to be pushed" in a dominant sort of way. odd as i had a similar conversation with Elro at the 2nd tennessee meet.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maybe "intense" is a better description, too. mostly you focused in a very "far away" (to use your own words) sort of intuitive way (i guess i mean NT by this.) i do not see sensing but there is a sort of sad/melancholy look to it albeit slightly severe, too. i can see how it could be interpreted as "S" somehow but i don't think this is the case. i don't see the aggressiveness, either. i basically think we're saying the same thing here.
    ok yes, and i wonder if it's Se dual seeking showing itself. what i mean is i could easily be subconsciously looking for a way to externalize sadness and falling short and so resorting to holding it in, which basically means it's always on the verge of spilling over. this tension between holding it in and externalizing it (or needing to but not knowing how to physically do it) could manifest itself this way, perhaps.

i recall fdg posting a few times about how the ISFj and INTj could be partners that are "too cold" (externally) for most people, but pleasantly cooling for their duals. you give more of this impression, but it could be general NT-ness. i tend to believe that an ISTj would maintain more of a positive, jokey impression towards the public. don't quote me on this as i may have this totally wrong.
    it makes sense combined with above.

fwiw, i think i see what you mean on alternating between victim and infantile. i thought the same thing of an ENTp (Ne) friend of mine as he does give off a sort of "could be easily victimized" impression, but i actually think this could be due to Fi polr and not necessarily "wanting to be pushed" in a dominant sort of way. odd as i had a similar conversation with Elro at the 2nd tennessee meet.
    yeah, i think it could also be the tendency to not decide on one course of action as the "preferred" course. "so, okay, today i'll lie here like a victim so that tomorrow i can be a child who couldn't possibly know any better. i will be curious and detached from the intensity of yesterday. i do not want my submissive nature to give the impression that i am weak and falling in love, nor do i want my childlike nature to give the impression that i don't care." what it does it creates distance between the ENTp and the responsibility to determine what messages are being communicated.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're thinking doesn't seem to be that of a type. I'd say some type. And to be honest, to me you're incredibly similar to elro. I don't know why, but I could totally see you two as mirrors. In fact I do. I was actually going to suggest LII to you after that little conversation with you. And you're way of thinking and expressing yourself, it seems complicated, reminds me a lot of LII-s when presenting their theories, like for example tcaud. Even this segment seem uncannily -ish.

[spoil:93cca65fd5]

2. as far as Se and needing it goes, i certainly am not passive-aggressive. although i will not pick fights with people, i will gladly tolerate some choice words/expression of anger if it means a problem can be revealed and possibly solved.
    but, overall, i would prefer someone kick me in the ass to get me going -- whether that be in the form of honest words to motivate me or an actual kick in the ass....i do not tolerate someone dancing around the truth/being delicate to get me moving. that will most often prove counterproductive for that person, and my response is either to laugh, ignore, or do the opposite.

for example: i would much prefer someone tell me outright, "you are pathetic" than something like "don't you think you should maybe get up and take a shower and see how you feel and possibly get something accomplished today?" the latter pisses me off.

on another note, i can, e.g., stare through the tv screen without listening to a word/really watching anything for hours, and so i think the expression on my face is often a product of being sort of discontentedly immobile. bored is not far off, yet it's more than bored. i'm doing stuff (in my mind), just not able to penetrate the "surface of action" sometimes, which leaves me listless/apathetic/numb/idle. perhaps that is why you see "death stare" as well. i feel quite far away the majority of the time, i'd say.
    [/spoil:93cca65fd5]

Hacking your soul since the beginning of time Hitta's Avatar
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

INTj Test

Do you often start things and do not finish them?
    Do you often think of something to start but lack the will or the follow through to do it?
    Do you have a hard time keeping care of your bodies hygiene?
    Do you have a extreme fear of death?
    Do you have existential anxiety?
    Do you tend to look at every relative viewpoint possible?
    Do you tend feel like criminals are mistreated?
    Do you think that everything that happens is a result of something else?
    Do you believe in determinism in the accepted context of reality?
    Do you believe in being rebellious?
    Do you have a strong need to be original?
    Do you have sometimes come off as being sarcastic?
    Do you have a strong need to overthrow authority?
    Do you have a problem following authority figures?
    Do you have a hard time feeling true sad feelings about things?
    Do you have a hard time crying at funerals?
    Do you have extreme social anxiety?
    Do you have to use words like "in this context" or "in this relative plane" when stating something as being true or false?
    Model X Will Save Us!

*randomwarelinkremoved

jessica129:scrotums r hot

:" hitting cap makes me envision cervix smashing"

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hitta
    INTj Test

Do you often start things and do not finish them? Yes
    Do you often think of something to start but lack the will or the follow through to do it? Yes
    Do you have a hard time keeping care of your bodies hygiene? No
    Do you have a extreme fear of death? No
    Do you have existential anxiety? No
    Do you tend to look at every relative viewpoint possible? Yes
    Do you tend feel like criminals are mistreated? No
    Do you think that everything that happens is a result of something else? Yes
    Do you believe in determinism in the accepted context of reality? Yes
    Do you believe in being rebellious? Sometimes
    Do you have a strong need to be original? Yes, but not overly
    Do you have sometimes come off as being sarcastic? No
    Do you have a strong need to overthrow authority? Yes
    Do you have a problem following authority figures? Yes
    Do you have a hard time feeling true sad feelings about things? Hard to tell
    Do you have a hard time crying at funerals? Yes
    Do you have extreme social anxiety? No
    Do you have to use words like "in this context" or "in this relative plane" when stating something as being true or false? No

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII wouldn't be totally insane, and in fact would be my second choice if she's not IEI, but I really can't see LII or ILE, and even EII seems quite unlikely... I don't expect anyone to take my word for it or anything, but in conversations we've had about the people in her life, she's shown a strong Te/Fi preference. She's also shown strong signs of irrationality in her outlook toward those people and to a lesser extent life in general, and I'd be pretty surprised if she was a type with strong Fi or Fe.

fwiw, I used to be convinced she was Alpha NT... before this post about the conflict she had with a friend (and before I'd had any private conversations with her):

a close friend (istj) recently made a comment about my not being happy. He said that if he were to rate my happiness on a scale of 1 to 10, i would be about a 2. i found this offensive (not to mention a pointless scale) and argued with him. Then I got sad over it (thoughts like "he has been finding me unpleasant for all this time and only now is telling me...." entered my mind. I felt quite bad yet also found myself at an impasse. it is one of the only things i could think of that would have made me so completely question his feelings about me). I became quite defensive as he belabored his point of my seeming unhappy. Then he asked me how I would rate my own happiness and I told him that I could not do it and that I found the question ridiculous. He took my lack of an answer to mean that I was in fact a 2 (or at least relatively low) on this bizarre happiness scale. It was as if a "happy" person must know how and why he is happy and that feeling neutral is not allowed, and that actions are always indicative of true and definable emotional content. he went on to talk about my negativity in various situations (while i perceived this "negativity" as just being honest or matter-of-fact or even humorous in a self-deprecating way) and how he doesn't know how to help me become happier. With the suggestion being that i was in need of his assistance in this department, I became even more baffled and offended. i could not convince him of my happiness and basically refused on principle to continue to try to do so. (thinking how dare he rate MY "happiness" on HIS happiness scale?). in response, I took what was to him a defensive and extreme stance of saying that I could no longer be his friend because he apparently perceives me as more negative than positive and, further, that i do not need help to become happier and that i also am entirely unwilling to continually censor myself or make myself appear more happy so that he is convinced that i am okay, not to mention pleasant and unburdensome company. it was a double whammy, it seems. On one hand, he attacks my melancholy way and by doing so, causes me to wonder if he values me at all, given his assertions that I am negative and depressed, etc. I was upset by this, withdrew, was adamant about not faking happiness for anyone. Yet, the entire frustration originated from the point of his believing I am unhappy when I myself do not believe that I am necessarily unhappy. This inability to classify my mood as unhappy or my behavior as indicating unhappiness seems to be....what? I mean, to me this entire situation seemed to point to a weakness of both Fe and Fi, but I can't exactly delineate the problem. I simply could not understand how he arrived at "you are a 2 on the happiness scale" yet still claimed to desire a relationship.
    SEE

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You remind me of Saddam Hussein. LSI.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hitta
    INTj Test

Do you often start things and do not finish them? No
    Do you often think of something to start but lack the will or the follow through to do it? No
    Do you have a hard time keeping care of your bodies hygiene? No
    Do you have a extreme fear of death? No
    Do you have existential anxiety? No
    Do you tend to look at every relative viewpoint possible? No
    Do you tend feel like criminals are mistreated? Yes, occasionally
    Do you think that everything that happens is a result of something else? Yes, obviously
    Do you believe in determinism in the accepted context of reality? No
    Do you believe in being rebellious? If there is a need for it
    Do you have a strong need to be original? No
    Do you have sometimes come off as being sarcastic? Yes
    Do you have a strong need to overthrow authority? No
    Do you have a problem following authority figures? If they don't deserve my respect
    Do you have a hard time feeling true sad feelings about things? Yes
    Do you have a hard time crying at funerals? Yes
    Do you have extreme social anxiety? No
    Do you have to use words like "in this context" or "in this relative plane" when stating something as being true or false? No

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I politely request that people direct all responses to hitta's "INTj Test" to this thread: http://the16types.info/forums/viewtopic.php?t=15865

I don't want to see this thread overtaken by posts to/about hitta and his theory or test.
    SEE

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

VI aside(since I suck at it), I feel that reyn is some Ni type (Ni in ego). Several posts of hers show that, even the times when she first thought she's ENTp.
    INTp
    sx/sp

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    fwiw, I used to be convinced she was Alpha NT... before this post about the conflict she had with a friend (and before I'd had any private conversations with her):

a close friend (istj) recently made a comment about my not being happy. He said that if he were to rate my happiness on a scale of 1 to 10, i would be about a 2. i found this offensive (not to mention a pointless scale) and argued with him. Then I got sad over it (thoughts like "he has been finding me unpleasant for all this time and only now is telling me...." entered my mind. I felt quite bad yet also found myself at an impasse. it is one of the only things i could think of that would have made me so completely question his feelings about me). I became quite defensive as he belabored his point of my seeming unhappy. Then he asked me how I would rate my own happiness and I told him that I could not do it and that I found the question ridiculous. He took my lack of an answer to mean that I was in fact a 2 (or at least relatively low) on this bizarre happiness scale. It was as if a "happy" person must know how and why he is happy and that feeling neutral is not allowed, and that actions are always indicative of true and definable emotional content. he went on to talk about my negativity in various situations (while i perceived this "negativity" as just being honest or matter-of-fact or even humorous in a self-deprecating way) and how he doesn't know how to help me become happier. With the suggestion being that i was in need of his assistance in this department, I became even more baffled and offended. i could not convince him of my happiness and basically refused on principle to continue to try to do so. (thinking how dare he rate MY "happiness" on HIS happiness scale?). in response, I took what was to him a defensive and extreme stance of saying that I could no longer be his friend because he apparently perceives me as more negative than positive and, further, that i do not need help to become happier and that i also am entirely unwilling to continually censor myself or make myself appear more happy so that he is convinced that i am okay, not to mention pleasant and unburdensome company. it was a double whammy, it seems. On one hand, he attacks my melancholy way and by doing so, causes me to wonder if he values me at all, given his assertions that I am negative and depressed, etc. I was upset by this, withdrew, was adamant about not faking happiness for anyone. Yet, the entire frustration originated from the point of his believing I am unhappy when I myself do not believe that I am necessarily unhappy. This inability to classify my mood as unhappy or my behavior as indicating unhappiness seems to be....what? I mean, to me this entire situation seemed to point to a weakness of both Fe and Fi, but I can't exactly delineate the problem. I simply could not understand how he arrived at "you are a 2 on the happiness scale" yet still claimed to desire a relationship.
    just curious why this post was so crucial to your opinion of her type?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat

hot.
    She looks like whatsherface from Alien, who Rick typed as LII I think.

For whatever it's worth. VI is kinda secondary imo.

Quote Originally Posted by snegface
    You're thinking doesn't seem to be that of a type. I'd say some type. And to be honest, to me you're incredibly similar to elro. I don't know why, but I could totally see you two as mirrors. In fact I do.
    I get along with reyn_til_runa pretty well, regardless of her type. She sort of seems INTp to me though. But I could be wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.

I pity your souls

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Elro
    Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat

hot.
    She looks like whatsherface from Alien, who Rick typed as LII I think.

For whatever it's worth. VI is kinda secondary imo.
    VI is fundimental. It's the basis for all of socionics. Stop trying to confuse the noobs with your trickery

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy

just curious why this post was so crucial to your opinion of her type?
    she seems negativist. and content to be negativist. also seems Fe polr. her rejection of his scale seems sort of Te rather than Ti.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast