Thread: implied's type

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default implied's type

At this point I think SEE is probably the most likely type for her. However, I haven't actually met her, and some of you have. What do you think?
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What makes you think SEE, Joy?
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE ?
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    What makes you think SEE, Joy?
    • She seems to have mostly Fi and sensory interests, and she seems to have strong Fi.
    • She's not obviously Se, but she's not obviously Ni, Ne, nor Si, either. From my interactions with her, I don't think she values Si.
    • Definitely irrational > rational in her approach to life. She doesn't seem like someone who has an idea in her head of the way she thinks things should be and then tries to make them that way. She seems much more receptive to whatever's going on than that.
    • I haven't seen any evidence at all of weak Fe or Fi, though she does appear to value Fi > Fe.
    • Another minor point, one which I brought up a while ago, is that she seems to be Asker > Declarer.

I thought I had some other points when I was talking to her about it, but I don't recall atm and I have to get my kid ready for and take him to school now, so this will have to do for the time being.
    SEE

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i really doubt it.

mostly based on some of your other SEE typings, which are pretty dubious.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    She seems to take little to no interest in conversations about physical health/wellness where the Ne/Si types (particularly the Si types) I know would take the opportunity to express concern and/or tell me what to do.
    Interesting. I do this constantly given the opportunities. And it's always a Ne/Si thing you say?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ Joy: I doubt it too, mostly based on her not seeming very EP or Se-dominant in person. I agree with most of your observations on her topics of choice, fwiw. I'll reflect and come up with SOMETHING.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.

I pity your souls

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elro
    @ Joy: I doubt it too, mostly based on her not seeming very EP or Se-dominant in person. I agree with most of your observations on her topics of choice, fwiw. I'll reflect and come up with SOMETHING.
    yeah, i was considering posting about why i apparently seem incredibly IP and non-Se dominant? i think if anyone could have pinned me as SEE, based on observations and interactions, it should have been the two that met me just yesterday. the reasoning for non-Fe polr seemed to be more or less that i wasn't an entirely miserable bitch for the duration of the meeting. but that was more or less reasoning that i wasn't Fe-polr as opposed to claiming that i'm SEE. i think that's an important distinction to make.

i don't know why i haven't countered any of joy's evidence other than it seems totally pointless and ridiculous to really argue that i'm SEE, so i'm basically ignoring this topic entirely. if you really feel like coming up with some point-by-point arguments, elro, knock yourself out.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I'm certainly not convinced. I would say IEI or EIE is most likely. No Fe PoLR in here, from my experience and apparently most accounts, but she does seem to value Se/Ni over Ne/Si. Certainly not Beta ST. The only types I would see after both Beta NFs would probably be Ne dominants.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by implied
    Quote Originally Posted by Elro
    yeah, i was considering posting about why i apparently seem incredibly IP and non-Se dominant? i think if anyone could have pinned me as SEE, based on observations and interactions, it should have been the two that met me just yesterday.

i don't know why i haven't countered any of joy's evidence other than it seems totally pointless and ridiculous to really argue that i'm SEE, so i'm basically ignoring this topic entirely. if you really feel like coming up with some point-by-point arguments, elro, knock yourself out.
    You do seem more introverted than not based on your lifestyle (and I wouldn't know about your demeanor), but everything else points to SEE. You're obviously not someone whose type is readily apparent, even after more than two years... you're like me in that you're not a typical example of any type (probably even more so than me). Whatever type you are, there are going to be things that just don't seem to fit. I'm not totally confident that you're SEE by any means, but I can't think of a better suggestion. More things fit with SEE than with any other type, but if I had to come up with other options, I'd say IEE, ESI, IEI, and maybe SLI or ILI. None fit as well as SEE though.

Of course, not having met you I'm clearly at a disadvantage when it comes to determining your type... that's why I asked what those who have met you think.

(btw, the deciding factors in my SEE opinion are not based on any other person who I've typed as SEE.)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra
    She seems to take little to no interest in conversations about physical health/wellness where the Ne/Si types (particularly the Si types) I know would take the opportunity to express concern and/or tell me what to do.
    Interesting. I do this constantly given the opportunities. And it's always a Ne/Si thing you say?
    No. There's just ways people talk about stuff.
    SEE

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I'm certainly not convinced. I would say IEI or EIE is most likely. No Fe PoLR in here, from my experience and apparently most accounts, but she does seem to value Se/Ni over Ne/Si. Certainly not Beta ST. The only types I would see after both Beta NFs would probably be Ne dominants.
    i think gilly is making a definitely more reasonable assertion hah. i honestly don't know about IEI or EIE (Fe dominance is something i wouldn't likely go for, unless i were maybe some extremely intuitive subtype.)
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESI
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    ESI
    because i disagree with the typing?
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESI
    Oh, no, that's just my general opinon/impression!

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESI
    Not out of the question. Rationality seems pretty unlikely though, based on her overall approach to life.
    SEE

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESI
    Oh, no, that's just my general opinon/impression!
    well it's a compliment from you if you're still ENTj. (;
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESI
    Not out of the question. Rationality seems pretty unlikely though, based on her overall approach to life.
    But she doesn't have that many ties, does she? I mean, it's not like when she's moving she's leaving behind a mess of broken hearts or bills to pay or anything like that.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my problem is that i'll agree with or at least entertain any of your retarded typings, topics on health, bla bla bla, just to get you to STFU and stay out of my personal space, which i think you have sharply intruded by making a thread about my SEE-ness or whatever idea you have without even asking if i might mind a personal expose of whatever i have talked to you about in private.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fe + Ti values, anyone?

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fe + Ti values, anyone?
    Sounds more like, the normal reaction of a bugged person?

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my problem is that i'll agree with or at least entertain any of your retarded typings, topics on health, bla bla bla, just to get you to STFU and stay out of my personal space, which i think you have sharply intruded by making a thread about my SEE-ness or whatever idea you have without even asking if i might mind a personal expose of whatever i have talked to you about in private.
    sorry

I seriously did not think you'd be bothered. I've never seen any indication at all that you thought I was in any way intruding on your personal space, but if I have been in our conversations, that's something I need to know about in order to be able to do anything to change that.

If you'd rather this thread not exist, feel free to lock or delete it.
    SEE

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's okay, dioklecian does the same thing pretty routinely hah.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fe + Ti values, anyone?
    Sounds more like, the normal reaction of a bugged person?
    yeah, i don't know if you can take much from that. if that's Fe/Ti then i may be. otherwise i'd be inclined to say it's a pretty normal reaction who would like to keep private as private.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not the reaction itself, but the way you handled it and the way you described how it affected you made me think Fe and Ti; no ESI or SEE would say "I'll agree with you etc. just to get you to shut up;" they would TELL you to shut up, probably immediately, especially with regards to privacy matters.

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not the reaction itself, but the way you handled it and the way you described how it affected you made me think Fe and Ti; no ESI or SEE would say "I'll agree with you etc. just to get you to shut up;" they would TELL you to shut up, probably immediately, especially with regards to privacy matters.
    well i'm telling her to shut up right now regarding privacy matters. i'd imagine expat, for example, would have more sense than to do this, based on his respect for the privacy of others, but that's only my assumption based on what i've heard him say about the importance of privacy.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She was referring to our past conversations, not anything I've said in this thread.
    SEE

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, I see. Got the time frame mixed up. Still, I think it shows Fe values when she's saying "I'll put up with a little bit of whatever, not going to chew you out for being a little nosy, but there is a line, and if you cross it I'm going to protect myself." It's not "This is what's ok and this is what's not. You know the boundaries;" that would be more FiSe style.

Under cerulean skies...

Creepy-bg

let's all talk about Implied some more!

(JK!)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, I see. Got the time frame mixed up. Still, I think it shows Fe values when she's saying "I'll put up with a little bit of whatever, not going to chew you out for being a little nosy, but there is a line, and if you cross it I'm going to protect myself." It's not "This is what's ok and this is what's not. You know the boundaries;" that would be more FiSe style.
    well i see your point, but i don't really know how it's specifically Fe > Fi. i don't consider it unreasonable for anyone to appreciate private conversations staying private. i could go blab about everything i've talked to you in private about here and use them as evidence of your type, for example, but i wouldn't do that because i really wouldn't want it done to me. personally i don't think she has a fucking clue about boundaries and i'm not sure that's anything that can be correlated to a type.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr
    If anyone seemed more Gamma from the meeting it would have been me..
    you still remind me of slava too much. fwiw i didn't really feel any real tension except sometimes your ideas struck me as totally off and i had to concentrate to understand them at times/keep up/respond appropriately.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i like implied. she likes lush products. anybody that likes lush products is a winner in my book! lol

i don't know your type and it sounds like you want people to stop discussing, but even though i don't know you that well (we've never had a private conversation or anything) i always enjoy reading your posts!

hmmmm does this make you alpha or beta?

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Creepy-bg

Implied is good people and that's all I need to know.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze
    i like implied. she likes lush products. anybody that likes lush products is a winner in my book! lol

i don't know your type and it sounds like you want people to stop discussing, but even though i don't know you that well (we've never had a private conversation or anything) i always enjoy reading your posts!

admit i was surprised about the lush thing. they're a guilty pleasure, much like r kelly.

i don't know you well either, but we'd probably get along pretty well privately, much like i get along with miss k and most alpha NT women.
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    nil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

eres una chica muy extraña, pero en el buen sentido.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze

admit i was surprised about the lush thing. they're a guilty pleasure, much like r kelly.

i don't know you well either, but we'd probably get along pretty well privately, much like i get along with miss k and most alpha NT women.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

implied's a bad-ass.
    asd

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

heathie's a bigger badass!
    6w5 sx
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it's true but i'm sure some of it rubs off on you. ^5 party time woo!
    asd

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

heathie's a bigger badass!
    Don't even joke about that shit... he'll slice you up with his fingernail.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Joy did this to me once too. I posted pictures of baby ducks because I didn't know how to politely tell he to "fuck off".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast