LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Question for INFjs about romance

Quote Originally Posted by eunice
    Quote Originally Posted by introspectivedolphin
    Hmmm, anime is INFp? That might explain why it seems to embody all my sugar spun faerie fantasies. I find myself attracted to anime, it's romantic to get caught up in, but afterwards I feel kind of empty inside because real life is never going to be like that. So I try not to read it too much, or else I just get depressed.
    I know what you mean. I'm interested in something along the same line - Korean dramas. I love how the male character who is so full of passion finds it hard to express his love verbally to the girl he admires and choose to help her in the background instead, even though he seems to be misunderstood and always arguing with her on the surface. <333 However, the best part in these dramas is that there are always two male leading characters with great potential trying to fight for her and the girl didn't know who to choose because both of them really love her for who she is. <33333 Fighting for the chance to be with the girl he loves despite all adversaries is the hottest thing a guy can do for a girl. :wink:
    What are your thoughts on this?
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It does sound romantic, but i don't like dramas in any form unless it is positive or has some usefulness in your real life. Japanese drama tends to be over-the-top though, and a little too graphic. I do like anime though, and I don't think it is INFp, more ISTp.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well im not delta but i do understand korean dramas Seems like an INFj to appreciate deeds done for them and the ability to work with those that don't know how to show their love. (aww.. i know ESTjs and ENTjs that are like this.. not so much ESTjs as ENTjs).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that sounds way too complicated.
    EII

I'll tell you what
    there is plenty wrong with me
    but I fixed up a few old buildings
    and I've planted a few trees.

TIM
    EII-Fi
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    What are your thoughts on this?
    On the comments you've quoted - immature and annoying lol. I hate romantic Asian dramas, the characters in them act like 5-year-olds for the sake of creating drama and I feel treated like an idiot by the show makers. Ugh.

As to the people who might struggle with showing their feelings, choosing to do the whole Acts of Service thing instead... I would notice it and appreciate it but I'm not sure it would be enough for me to be sure of the other person's intentions. My primary Love Language is Words of Affirmation - I do need those to confirm that what I'm seeing, and noticing is indeed true and that I'm not just misinterpreting things. There's so many possible explanations after all and such a high risk that I can be wrong about them.
    EII-Fi
    2w3 sx/so
    tritype: 2-6-9