Thread: T or F

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default T or F

how do you tell whether you are logical or ethical?
    i've been thinking that ethical represented me for a long time, but im having second thoughts.
    how do you find a good fit with one of the types?
    corporate accounts payable Nina speaking, Just a MOMENT.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's a difficult question. I find it more and more difficult to pile Fe and Fi together and Te and Ti together. After thinking about functions long enough, it seems it's more wise to start with the question Fe,Ti or Te,Fi.

Thinking types tend to be
    dry, less expressionate, serious, practical in conversations, have difficulty being very warm towards others, they try to solve emotional problems with logic.

Feeling types tend to be
    warm towards others, emotionally influenced, either cheerful or compassionate, they try to solve logical problems by changing their emotional attitude towards it.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

Haikus
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hmm. Well everybody thinks I'm a feeling type. It's probably my own fault since I talk about homosexuality in every other post and that makes people ASSume, without knowing me, to picture a stereotype (to no fault of their own), and yes, on average gay men probably are more emotional and less logical/mechanical/good with cars.

But I relate to the logical description way more than the feeling one. I am calm and rational during crisis situations like a stereotypical straight man with no soul, since we all know heterosexual men do not have souls. My sense of humor tends to be very warm and friendly though but I am not going to go out of my way just to please somebody else. Even if they mean the world to me I need my 'me' time. In social situations if I notice there's lots of tension, I feel like I either need to make witty quips or just avoid things. The latter being more common than the former depending on my level of confidence.

This doesn't correlate to how many feelings one actually has or how sensitive one is right? Can't you be emotionally sensitive and still be a logical type? Does it just relate to how you externalize and "functionalize" your feelings? Because I rarely do that, yet inside I have just as many "feelings" and "ethics" as the next person no doubt.

I have difficulty being warm to others, but I want them to the same with me. I think this might contribute to daddy issues than it has with my type though. And besides, men on average aren't very warm or social to people anyway so how do you measure that up? Really in the average situation, no guy gay or straight is gonna be like that with you... at least not where I come from.

I challenge thee socionics. Explain yourselves further!!! And I also want people's opinions of what it means in their OWN WORDS, not just pasting what some dork with a cowlick said (Carl Jung) or some neurotic Russian woman with a constipated face. (Augusta Gloop...or whatever her name was.)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All I know is that you have an aristocratic stereotype for everything. It seems as if your whole thinking is done with stereotypes. Beta or Delta. Your style seems more Beta. You are not ISTj. I doubt you are ESTp but can't tell for sure. So ENFj/INFp are good guesses. You only talk about asses so it complicates interpreting you a bit.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XoX
    All I know is that you have an aristocratic stereotype for everything. It seems as if your whole thinking is done with stereotypes. Beta or Delta. Your style seems more Beta. You are not ISTj. I doubt you are ESTp but can't tell for sure. So ENFj/INFp are good guesses. You only talk about asses so it complicates interpreting you a bit.
    I agree
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

Haikus
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The only quadra I know for sure that I'm not is Gamma.

Oh well.

I'm settling on INFp for now until I hear something otherwise.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ejiezloem otr math uo moedmduok

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves
    This doesn't correlate to how many feelings one actually has or how sensitive one is right? Can't you be emotionally sensitive and still be a logical type?
    It's definitely possible. Emotional sensitivity seems to be a common trait mentioned in IP temperament descriptions, regardless of Te/Fe.
    ILI (Indescribable Lovemaking Inc.)
    5w4 so/sx

"IP temperament! Because today's concerns are tomorrow's indifferences!"

Lord Fnorgle's Domain - A slowly growing collection of music, poetry and literature.
    Stickam music performances