Go ahead..... it's fun..... : )
    Suomea

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFjs..... they're so damn cute and huggable. They make me want to do a ton of things for them and generally tame my impatience. It is like they draw me into having to take care of them, probably more than I should. I want to own one and yet I am completely at the beckon of whatever her subtle requests are, especially because they are so rare.
    Pre-2013 post are written with incomplete understanding.

TIM
    ILE-Ti
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Uh....... this topics about badmouthing haha....
    Suomea

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Psychopathic SLE-s are thing of horror.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

gamma types suck.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've finally realised what it is that bugs me about ISFjs. Now don't get me wrong, I don't dislike them (I don't dislike any particular type really.. well, perhaps one but I'm not going to single it out). For the most part I get on well with ISFjs, although I've never been hugely close to one. Now, the thing that sometimes bothers me is.. communication differences. There's no way I can explain this coherently with examples, but I quite often find I have to be careful how I phrase things when talking to some ISFjs (not all of them.. I'm not sure why exactly) as they seem prone to misinterpret it. This isn't all the time and it's not with all of them; like I said for the most part I get along fine. But the fact that communication barrier exists.. and I'm not trying to blame them for it, I don't think it's the fault of either type when there's a communication barrier, but that barrier bugs me. It makes me feel like I need to exert an effort when talking about certain subjects to try and phrase things carefully lest I THEN have to try and explain what I actually meant as they end up getting the wrong idea.

There, I've finally worked it out (and not with a pencil and paper either (no doubt I'll come back to this joke in a few days time and not have a clue what I meant)). A fair few of my friends are ISFjs and when I was in my mid-late teens, a good friend of mine was an ISFj in her 30s, but that's always nagged at me in the back of my mind. At last it can finally rest.
    ILI (Indescribable Lovemaking Inc.)
    5w4 so/sx

"IP temperament! Because today's concerns are tomorrow's indifferences!"

Lord Fnorgle's Domain - A slowly growing collection of music, poetry and literature.
    Stickam music performances

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

fuck other ESTp's. i'm the king.
    IEI - the nasty kind...

TIM
    SLE
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Courage
    INFjs..... they're so damn cute and huggable. They make me want to do a ton of things for them and generally tame my impatience. It is like they draw me into having to take care of them, probably more than I should. I want to own one and yet I am completely at the beckon of whatever her subtle requests are, especially because they are so rare.
    BARF
    , Se-sub
    8w8-3w8-7w8 sx/sx

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Courage
    ...I want to own one...
    You mean "pwn"?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guy ENFps creep me out. Please stop.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENTjs sometimes seem a little bit too pretentious.

ESFps sometimes seem a little bit too bubbly.

ISFjs sometimes seem a little bit too neurotic.

INTps sometimes seem a little bit too awesome.
    INTp, ILI Logical subtype

Drum 'n' Bass head

GorillaSound.net

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some SEIs act like they have a constant morphine drip. Some are really fake and defensive.
    ESEs are a little over the top sometimes...definitely some drama queens here.
    Some LIIs really have sticks in their asses. Really. Some, however, are incredibly laid back and cool.
    ILEs can be awkward as fuck and sometimes the childish behavior gets to inappropriate levels in public or social settings.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    nil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BLauritson
    I've finally realised what it is that bugs me about ISFjs. Now don't get me wrong, I don't dislike them (I don't dislike any particular type really.. well, perhaps one but I'm not going to single it out). For the most part I get on well with ISFjs, although I've never been hugely close to one. Now, the thing that sometimes bothers me is.. communication differences. There's no way I can explain this coherently with examples, but I quite often find I have to be careful how I phrase things when talking to some ISFjs (not all of them.. I'm not sure why exactly) as they seem prone to misinterpret it. This isn't all the time and it's not with all of them; like I said for the most part I get along fine. But the fact that communication barrier exists.. and I'm not trying to blame them for it, I don't think it's the fault of either type when there's a communication barrier, but that barrier bugs me. It makes me feel like I need to exert an effort when talking about certain subjects to try and phrase things carefully lest I THEN have to try and explain what I actually meant as they end up getting the wrong idea.

There, I've finally worked it out (and not with a pencil and paper either (no doubt I'll come back to this joke in a few days time and not have a clue what I meant)). A fair few of my friends are ISFjs and when I was in my mid-late teens, a good friend of mine was an ISFj in her 30s, but that's always nagged at me in the back of my mind. At last it can finally rest.
    I agree with you. Everytime when i read or see one Isfj, I imagine myself trying to explain something (whatever it is) to him/her with detail or he/she would get wrong picture of the things that Im explained AND a bad impression of myself (which is that i dont want to). Also, his/her moralism disturb me a bit. But, as BLauritson said i wish they don't get me wrong.
    Maybe its just my imagination (like the cranberries song).

TIM
    Ne-INFj
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some INFjs are negative and have low self esteem.
    Some ISTps can be sarcastic and make condescending remarks.
    Some ENFps cannot resist pressure and blame external sources for their actions.
    Some ESTjs behave like uncles.