Thread: What IM elements does this involve?

TIM
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What IM elements does this involve?

Say you're shipping two different boxes of the same items to different locations, only one box has more of these items then the other.

So maybe the first box contains 20 sets of 15 different handouts + some random other things like pencils or something...

And the second box maybe contains 30 sets of the same 15 different handout + the same misc. stuff.

So you have to pay attention to which box holds the 20 items and which holds the 15 items... and then keep track of which address the box with the 15 items is going to, and which address the box with the 20 items is going to (and not mix them up)...

And then there are like the different labels to put on each box for mailing them (again, not getting it mixed up)...

And of course you'll have to move around to gather all the things, and lift the boxes, and tape them shut... blah blah blah...

This is the sort of task that I hate. Utterly hate. To me this is an unbearable tedium...

So which IM element is it that I suck at when doing such a thing... that are weak in that it stresses me out and is a pain in the ass. I'll have a really hard time not mixing things up, and will also have a hard time gathering the energy to actually get the stuff or move the boxes...

I was thinking this could mean weak Si, Se, and Ti... but I don't know???

Opinions?

Does anyone not find such a task a tedious pain in the arse?

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's about Si and Te. The two types most likely to mention such tasks as what they hate the most, or find most boring, are ENFjs and INFps.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't see how this is a tedious job at all. In fact I'd say it's at least engaging in a way that makes you use your brain for every action you do. I'll tell you what's tedious and utterly boring and that's straightening things up and lining up a bunch of small items over and over again. Talk about repetetive movements that's the deffinition.

TIM
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How is it ?