Thread: Describe Your Leading Function

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Describe Your Leading Function

Obviously we all know the definitions of the different functions... but I'm curious how people of different types describe their own leading functions. So if you don't mind... could you post a short description of how you experience your leading function? I also might use these in some sort of test.
    delta nf (?) ... 4w5 (?)

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Empowering (accepting) Ti: "what the hell, let's consider this true."

Limiting (creating) Ne: "I'm beginning to think I'm dealing with [this]..."

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the responses.

Diana, that's really interesting actually, and I think I get what you're saying. I haven't heard it described like that before.

Oh, and does anyone have a good link to easy-to-understand definitions of the functions?
    I'd be surprised if such a thing existed, since it's kinda hard to define that sort of thing in an easy-to-understand way... but if you haven't seen it, you should check out the definitions on Rick's site:

http://socionics.us/theory/information.shtml
    delta nf (?) ... 4w5 (?)

TIM
    Ni-IEI 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

leads to the hair-splitting, comparitive, systematic process of my thoughts - meaning everything must have a definition, not accepting things at face value, understanding underlying form. The causes me to see many perspectives, or go off on tangents, examining multiple possibilties, weighing them out, using Ti to sort through them.

My brother is playing halo 3 online, I see him kill a few people, which consists of him getting off the first shot, then hitting them with his gun. Then when he starts being killed, he claims, 'everytime, I hit him first, yet I die'.....I say, the guy got off the first shot. He claims that he gets off the first shot and hits him first, with the prior knowledge of that being the cause of his kills. I point out the contradiction and he says 'shut the fuck up'...

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dee
    Expat ... i think she might be right.
    Expat is a He.